Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

While I agree with most posters here that Bush and Co. are doing their best to sell out America and our people to the highest bidder(via illegal immigration and their version of free trade), I strongly disagree with the posters who think people like Chavez and Castro are ok. I have never subscribed to the "My enemy's enemy is my friend" philosophy.

And for now and always will consider Castro and Chavez to be meglomaniacs whos only desire is communism. Just thought I wouild get that out in the open.

Good points, JJ. Yep, Castro should be dropping any day now. Remember seeing him fall off the stage back a couple of months ago??
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Yes, Chavez is a cocky dude, but then, look at our President. He struts around like a banty rooster himself spouting foolishness so who are we to point fingers? Look at Clinton! His disgraceful actions shocked the entire world!
    Junius, truly admirable and a GOOD ONE!!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

AMEN! I have never SEEN ANYONE as cocky and arrogant as our very own PAST MASTER OF THE ART, PRESIDENTE JORGE.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Yep....a real Banty Rooster Jorge, just like JuniusJr says!!

Hey, remember Daffy Duck....well, we have our own Wacky Chicken,

Get this fowl out of the White House, all puns intended.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

QUACKIDENT! AFLAC!!!

JustAmerican, I'm not saying that Chavez or Castro (who couldn't keel over soon enough to suit me) are good guys. I'm just saying that we need to stay home and mind our own business and fix our own problems.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JustAmerican....then I'm sure you feel the same way towards the leaders of a real communist nation like C H I N A and refuse to spend a dime to support that R E G I M E that fully intends to Rule the W O R L D because they will O W N it.

Cuba is a little nothing Island completely undeserving of the hatred extended towards it by Americans.

Venezeuala is a friend with whom we do business and have for many years. Your gas tank gets filled in part due to them.

To my knowledge on this day neither Cuba nor Venezuela have missiles pointed at us and to my knowledge have no desire to point them.

C H I N A can exterminate most of fhe United States in the time it took 4 planes to be hijacked and smashed into buildings on 9/11 while our President read My Pet Goat to second graders.

I just wanted to get that out in the open, too!!

All I can say is that I can't see MUCH difference in the "Dictatorship/Democracy" in Venezuela and the one we have right here under George W. Bush.
    This statement is so patently ludricrous that I don't even know where to begin, so I'm just going to reiterate that you should be happy that you don't have G.W.B. for 25 more years like Venezuela will have Chavez.

Also, as I stated earlier, don't be fooled by Venezuelans "voting" for Chavez. This link and quote specifically sum it up.

http://www.electionworld.org/venezuela.htm

" The country is a federal presidential republic where despite democratic structures there is no fair chance for the opposition."

And does this sound like a Democracy or a dictatorship to you?

"Social cleansing"-type killings by police forces continued to be a grave problem, especially in the provinces. In the state of Portuguesa, a self-styled "extermination group" composed of off-duty members of the state police and National Guard was responsible for killing alleged street criminals and drug-users."

or...

"Miguel �ngel Zambrano, a former inspector of the Portuguesa police who had carried out investigations into the activities of the death squads, kept receiving anonymous death threats by telephone, and was beaten and threatened by police officers who confronted him in person. Unidentified individuals he believed to be linked to the police shot at him twice, leading him to go into hiding. In Falcón, the state police commander lodged criminal complaints against people who denounced killings for "insulting the police."

or...

"Nonetheless, on occasion the government openly interfered with private television programming by forcing private media stations to transmit government-supplied broadcasts. This interference was particularly pronounced during the week of the failed coup, when the Chávez government repeatedly interrupted scheduled programming to air its views on the political situation. On April 11, the Chávez government temporarily halted the transmission of the main private television stations altogether."

All found here:

http://www.hrw.org/wr2k3/americas10.html

How much more evidence is needed for me to get you to see that this is a dictatorship posing as a Democracy? They had a Gestapo-like police force that used violence and intimidation to squelch opposition and state imposed censorship already. Now they have "passed legislation" to keep Chavez in power for 25 more years, ala Mugabe. Connect the dots! It ain't hard! And yes, it is Venezuela's problem but if you buy from CITGO you are guilty of supporting this terrorism.

As for stealing the squeegee, Mom, just call me a "freedom fighter".

As for leaving Venezuela alone and letting them solve their own problems, JuniusJr, I'm all for it. But I'm not going to contribute to somebody else's suffering, either. I'm not going to beat my OIF Vet status into the ground but I like freedom and seeing what people do when they're released from oppression. Supporting CITGO is supporting death and oppression in Venezuela.[/i]

Judy, that is exactly right.

I don't mind that Bush didn't scare the devil out of the little kids and kept on reading to them at that moment since there wasn't a hell of a lot he could do.

I sure wish we didn't have all this Chinese crap on our store shelves. The Chinese have that much more of our own money to use against us when they start building war machines. But we keep handing over billions of dollars in exchange for all this wonderful "stuff" we are getting.

My enemy's enemy is my friend
    That is an Arab proverb but I notice that they come running to their biggest enemy (The USA) whenever their "friends" attack them. LOL
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast