Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Specter has Alzheimers, he just hasn't figured it out.
    There is no sense in faxing this idiot anything as he couldn't care less what his constituents think. He wouldn't even answer the phone during the last amnesty defeat.
    BUT.......he is doomed in the next election. He has already stated that he plans to run for re-election in 2010. So many people I have talked to is fed up with this guy. A local immigration group I recently joined will be dedicated to his defeat. In '04, he beat his primary challenger by only 1.5%. In the ensuing 3 years, he has only ticked more people off so his chances are quickly vaporizing. Hopefully he'll be incapable of any damage until he is bounced out in 2010.
    I will work tirelessly against this guy in the next election.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

Well I haven't gotten any busy signals today, only had a couple ask for zip, but i was ready for them
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Sosadforus,
    Me too! BTW, I agree with your 11:44 am comments. As much as this gets tiresome, we can't let our guard down. I hope others are making calls, faxes etc. as well.

Let's all keep a watchful eye on this scheme!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Sosadforus,
    Me too! BTW, I agree with your 11:44 am comments. As much as this gets tiresome, we can't let our guard down. I hope others are making calls, faxes etc. as well.

Let's all keep a watchful eye on this scheme!
    It is important that we never give up and never give in. We need to keep alert at all times, no telling what they will try to come up with next.

Agree with all of you, its either them or us and I prefer us
    Thanks to all of you, its good to know I'm not out here alone , I did get a few busy signals on the faxes, have to go back and resend those, didn't want to waste to much time in one place!! They will be leaveing town soon and maybe we can have a little rest before we attack them on their home turf

I must admit they wear me out, but Aprils famous words always keep me going " we must never give up" or "Never give in"
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

PLEASE CALL YOUR SENATORS TOMORROW AND TELL THEM NO TO SPECTORS NEW PLAN FOR ILLEGALS!!!!

BTTT

I applaud Senator Specter

If Senator Specter can come up with a plan to bring visa overstayers back into the system (which some say account for as much as 50% of the undocumented workforce), then kudos to him.
    This is compassionate and restores the rule of law.
    The 3 or 4 rabid opposers that plan to jam his lines should rethink what they stand for: legality or just no solution whatsoever?

MOD EDIT
    www(DOT)itsnofun(DOT).com

Re: I applaud Senator Specter

Quote Originally Posted by Mongo
    If Senator Specter can come up with a plan to bring visa overstayers back into the system (which some say account for as much as 50% of the undocumented workforce), then kudos to him.
    This is compassionate and restores the rule of law.
    The 3 or 4 rabid opposers that plan to jam his lines should rethink what they stand for: legality or just no solution whatsoever?

MOD EDIT
    He's not just talking about Visa overstayers and they were legal until they decided not to obey the law and extend their visa or get the hell out!! Now they are illegal due to their own stupid decision. not ours!!

Specter wants to change the legal status of those in our country illegally (i.e., amnesty), keep family reunification, and thinks by eliminating the z-visa this will trick us. Well, it won't, this would still be amnesty. Millions of Americans would oppose this just as they did his and the other "grand bargainers" last amnesty scheme! I hope other senators aren't foolish enough to buy into this so soon after the American people firmly said NO.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast