Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I will continue to email Specter and my traitorous MD senators. I have also contacted my friends and relatives in PA and have their support. As his constituents, they have assured me that they will emphasize his political suicide if he continues his stance on illegal immigration.

Clarification

So just to be clear:
    Any attempt to change the law regarding undocumented immigrants, any action whatsoever, short of arrest them and kicking them out is amnesty?
    And every politician attempting a common sense approach is a traitor and deserves harassment and political death?

MOD EDIT
    www(DOT)itsnofun(DOT)com

Hi mongo?

If they came here illegally and broke one of Americas most fundamental laws then they should be removed and returned to stand in line for citizenship papers just like every one else that seeks a better life here.

You disagree?

I read the name mongo and I read blazing saddles and hear Mel brooks. Another comedian.

Mongo.......it's obvious there needs to be something done. I'm not sure if it's nothing much more than enough people to do the job. Anyone that has anything to do with the government knows files are lost, misplaced, it really is a nightmare. I do beleive there are people who have done exactly what they are supposed to do legally....and just got lost in the paper shuffel. That does need to be changed. Other than that.......no. Sorry. There are people who "forgot", didn't intend to do anything and those who could care less.......they shouldn't get a free pass.

I can pay my electric bill.....I can also get a notice saying I didn't.....they might put a temporary hold on shutting it off till I can PROVE...with my bank records, that I did. I can send them the info and then get a letter saying I never sent it....their records don't show it.....so...I have to send it again.....this time by registered mail so I have yet again another piece of paper to PROVE I did what I was supposed to do. In the meantime....they can cut my electric off....charge me a new fee to have it re-established and maybe with the aid of a lawyer....prove it was their fault......but until then.....fair, not fair....I still have to do it. Why? Because there are people who said the check was in the mail and it wasn't.....gave them bank info on an account that was closed.....played the system to their benefit to linger it along as long as they could.

Now I want the problem fixed for those who did abide by the rules....but I don't want a free ride for those who intentionally abused the system.

We do have people who have abided by the law who don't know what else to do.....and we have those who know the game and are abusing it.

Reform .....YES....AMNESTY for all without question....and their family too.......NO WAY.

Oh....but it costs so much.....do you know I've spent more money proving I was right and innocent than anything I could ever do for anything I did wrong. People pay big money to protect what's theirs because of illegal behavior. It probably costs more for a family to install a burglery system than the fine would be for the person committing the crime. It costs more to protect your identity than the punishment for stealing one. Sorry.....that's just not right.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

By the way Mongo ,

I checked out your link.

The day we roll our landscapes up and ship them over seas to be taken care of is the day I will lick your boots. The day we have our construction sites loaded on ships and sent overseas to have new homes and businesses built on them by foreign competitors is the day I will mow your lawn with a nail clipper.

Your employer should be behind bars for treason.

Mongo,

I too checked out your link. The entitlement mentality and arrogance is precisely why most Americans refuse to grant amnesty to illlegals.

I have never seen such superciliousness as that of the illegals currently in this country. We owe you NOTHING, NADA!

You and your ilk would be better served using some of that haughtiness to improve the standard of living in your own country.

Tip: You get more bees with honey than with vinegar.

I'm back everyone!!!

Had some family matters to discuss!

Can someone bring me up to speed here? What can I do?

Throw Mongo back over the fence.

Quote Originally Posted by the_patriot
    I'm back everyone!!!

Had some family matters to discuss!

Can someone bring me up to speed here? What can I do?
    Sorry "the_patriot" we had a troll and got a bit off subject Actually the day is almost over in DC you could make a call to your Senators and tell them to tell Specter to stick his new amnesty where the sun don't shine or something like that. then go post and catch up on some news maybe you'll run into a troll

We are probably going to start a new campaign to harass our senators on their home territory very soon as they are going on Aug. break, how nice huh just like being in school
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

SOSADFORUS,
    Check your PM

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast