Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Great Picture April.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Great Picture April.

LOL, great April!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

Still waiting

I keep asking respectfully why Senator Specter proposal is bad, and what alternatives you proposed.
    In exchange, some members keep insulting me and try to shout me down.
    Anyone willing to offer arguments about the subject of Senator Specter draft of suggestions?
    This site portrays itself as a discussion group, and I am trying to discuss. Why the very existence of a different point of view is considered so offensive?

Mongo
    www.itsnofun.com

Quote Originally Posted by BorderLegionnaire
    Great Picture April.

LOL, great April!
    Great pic April!. I don't discuss with trolls. He's not intelligent enough to understand this is an ACTION group not a discussion group.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Still waiting

Quote Originally Posted by Mongo
    I keep asking respectfully why Senator Specter proposal is bad, and what alternatives you proposed.
    Anyone willing to offer arguments about the subject of Senator Specter draft of suggestions?
    This site portrays itself as a discussion group, and I am trying to discuss. Why the very existence of a different point of view is considered so offensive?

Mongo
    www.itsnofun.com
    He continues to sell out the American worker (skilled/unskilled) to the lowest bidder! I can not support any work visas or amnesty given to both illegal immigrants (that broke the law coming here) or foreign workers under cutting American workers as well! We are working for our American Dream but right now its a nightmare for American Citizens, let alone illegal aliens trying to mooch off our system and take advantage of business owners greed!!!

Senator Specter is a traitor to his constituents and his country and should be ashamed!! Non-citizens should have no say on our countries politics, if you want say in government I'd suggest you apply for citizenship the real way or go back to your native country and suggest political issues there!

Thanks,
    BorderLegionnaire
    -Ron Paul

Sorry "the_patriot" we had a troll and got a bit off subject Actually the day is almost over in DC you could make a call to your Senators and tell them to tell Specter to stick his new amnesty where the sun don't shine or something like that. then go post and catch up on some news maybe you'll run into a troll

We are probably going to start a new campaign to harass our senators on their home territory very soon as they are going on Aug. break, how nice huh just like being in school
    Consider it done!

Will be back much more frequently! Look forward to being back here with everyone!

Time for us to go on the offense!

Re: Still waiting

Quote Originally Posted by Mongo the Illegal Immigrant Criminal

Mongo - Illegal Immigrant and Known Criminal
    www.itsnofun.com
    After reading the insults you offer on that piece of ____ you call a "blog", AND the fact that you're an admitted criminal and fugitive from justice, you deserve nothing but insulting responses and public humiliation (though you're doing a wonderful job of self-immolation). However, since this is an activist forum, and you've chosen to come here as a criminal and offer opinions anyone here couldn't care less about, given the source of said opinions, I've taken the bait and offered a response to your questions (and some opinions on your self-entitlement mentality) here:

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=76115

I don't cavort with known criminals, though pushing your criminal nose in your own verbal fecal matter was a self-indulgent joy that I treated myself to because...well, let's face it, Mongo, you're not very bright, severely handicapped by self-delusion and self-importance, and you're a criminal who couldn't care less about anyone but himself and his own needs, where morality and "good" are clearly on permanent vacation for Mongo the Criminal.

Now, if you'll excuse me, criminal, I have some calls to ICE which just can't wait...

MONGO SAID:

Going back to my home country is out of the question. If Americans don’t grow the political guts to deal with this problem in a comprehensive way at a national level, and this demagogic flurry of hodgepodge state and municipal anti-immigrant laws continues to harass me and my family, I will simply move further into the shadows. If that happens, I will have much less incentive to pay taxes, pay drivers insurance, avoid abusing the health and school system, be a good citizen, etc.

Just try me.
    Illegal Immigrant Mongo:

You are exactly the kind of person who we don't want here in America. You have an arrogant attitude and seem to think you are entitled to be treated with all the dignity of an legal citizen. It's never going to happen. You are nothing but a mere illegal alien criminal who should be deported.
    Your last sentence "Just try me", sounds like a threat. Trust me, eventually you will flub up, as most criminals do, and you will get punished and deported.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yes that is one attitude that the illegals around my area have!!! That they think they are better then all of us and that we "owe" them something! Also the dirty looks from them and comments they make a appalling! Who said that these people where nice???
    -Ron Paul

Senator Specter draft of suggestions

Good, someone finally send me an answer with some coherence here:
    I can not support any work visas or amnesty given to both illegal immigrants (that broke the law coming here) or foreign workers under cutting American workers as well!
    So, are you for "Legal Immigration" or for "no immigration whatsoever"?

We are working for our American Dream but right now its a nightmare for American Citizens, let alone illegal aliens trying to mooch off our system and take advantage of business owners greed!!!
    I can't understand the usage of the "let alone" connector on the previous phrase.
    But how Senator Specter attempt to encourage undocumented people to come forward affects you and your American Dream is beyond me.
    Can you explain how you are personally being affected by undocumented workforce? And even if you were affected, what else would you want than them to come forward?

Mongo
    www.itsnofun.com

Senator Specter is a traitor to his constituents and his country and should be ashamed!! Non-citizens should have no say on our countries politics, if you want say in government I'd suggest you apply for citizenship the real way or go back to your native country and suggest political issues there!

Thanks,
    BorderLegionnaire[/quote][/quote]

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast