Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My take is they are going to say they passed the security portion last time in the HS bill. SO WHAT! They passed the 780 miles fence last time and have DONE NOTHING.

Tell them you're from Missouri now even though you live in _____ because you want to see the fence built and the border secure BEFORE you even talk anything else about immigration.

JUST DO IT then maybe we'll think about your words really mean something. BUT NOT UNTIL THEN.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Delta thanks for putting the telephone numbers with the names. It makes it soooooooooo much easier.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Made calls and sent faxes today! This INSANITY needs to STOP!

Still calling. I am calling the big states and telling them I am from there state. Idiots.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Thanks April, Delta, Gogo, Paige,Sosadforus and everyone else who made calls etc. today. I called today as well, and will do more tomorrow. C'mon Alipacers, if everyone can make at least a few daily calls on Senator Specter's scheme (and Lindsey Graham's piecemeal amnesty scheme) that will be helpful.

Activists: please call, fax etc. senators and tell them to say NO to Arlen Specter's plan to legalize the 12-20 million + illegal aliens (i.e., AMNESTY) -- we want our borders secured and NO forms of any amnesty!

Sosadforus, perhaps in a few days or so, we can start another action thread and entitle it: "Take Action...blitz...call and say NO to Sen. Specter's amnesty plan" or something like this.

[BTTT]

Populist, Maybe we can work on something next week to hit their home offices since they go home for the month of Aug. just to remind them we will be here in Sept. and are watching They will probably leave early on friday.

THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT CALLED TODAY AND GOT INVOLVED I KNOW EVERYONE IS TIRED OF THIS
    , BUT THAT IS WHAT THEY ARE WAITING FOR. As soon as we let are guard down they will ram this amnesty through and down our throat, they want us to tire and give up!! WE CAN NOT GIVE UP!! OR GIVE IN!! PICTURE LA RAZA WINNING
    I will also be calling again tomorrow and the day after that, until they get it !!

YOU GUYS ARE GREAT!! THANKS!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

BTTT
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Populist, Maybe we can work on something next week to hit their home offices since they go home for the month of Aug. just to remind them we will be here in Sept. and are watching They will probably leave early on friday.

THANKS TO EVERYONE THAT CALLED TODAY AND GOT INVOLVED I KNOW EVERYONE IS TIRED OF THIS
    , BUT THAT IS WHAT THEY ARE WAITING FOR. As soon as we let are guard down they will ram this amnesty through and down our throat, they want us to tire and give up!! WE CAN NOT GIVE UP!! OR GIVE IN!! PICTURE LA RAZA WINNING
    I will also be calling again tomorrow and the day after that, until they get it !!

YOU GUYS ARE GREAT!! THANKS!
    Lets keep it going for another day PATRIOTS!!! We are keeping these guys from finding ways to slip Amnesty in on us by constantly reminding them IT IS NOT GOING TO WORK!!!! We need to train them to STOP THE INSANTIY and the only way is to let them know we are still WATCHING them! LETS FAX, EMAIL AND CALL!! Keep up the GOOD work!

No yeas or nays on Specters idiocy

GA Chambliss, GA Isakson, WY Enzi, NV Ensign, ID Crapo, AK Pryor, NC Burr, TX Cornyn , PA Specter, TN Coker, TN Alexander.

I also said we were watching everyone who is voting to give illegals health care. That the fork-tongue Senators and Reps (mostly all Dems), had eliminated the safety requirement that had been in the original children health care. Participants no longer are required to show proof of citizenship. The Dems stripped that out and have the audacity to say this isn't for illegals. This is one more outrage against Americans.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast