Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Why doesn't every one take a deep breath and visit the following thread. When blood pressure resumes to normal, we can have a better exchange.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 898#560898
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Here is the interview from Sunday, December 23, 2007

Ron Paul being interviewed by Tim Russert

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmhkbIDwK50
    So have you watched it Bren ? Do so and you tell me if Terry is right or if he is full of Hot Air !
    I don't know why Terry got so fired up about it?????
    Did you watch the interview Bren ? I wonder if someone told Terry this lie ? I usually agree with Terry but he is wrong on this one except I do know from other shows he is not a fan of Ron Pauls.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    I am still undecided, but I am narrowing it down. What I really want is a huge blender where I can take candidate a's immigration policy, candidate b's domestic policy and candidate c's foreign policy.
    What I want is a huge blender to make my self a good stiff drink!! and I don't drink!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Why doesn't every one take a deep breath and visit the following thread. When blood pressure resumes to normal, we can have a better exchange.

Thanks, the site is cute!!

I don't understand why people get so upset/angry----I don't.

Frustrated sometimes, but not angry!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Here is the interview from Sunday, December 23, 2007

Ron Paul being interviewed by Tim Russert

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmhkbIDwK50
    So have you watched it Bren ? Do so and you tell me if Terry is right or if he is full of Hot Air !
    I don't know why Terry got so fired up about it?????
    Did you watch the interview Bren ? I wonder if someone told Terry this lie ? I usually agree with Terry but he is wrong on this one except I do know from other shows he is not a fan of Ron Pauls.
    I only watched the part abot the illegals that I posted directly above----and there was nothing wrong with it that I heard????

Maybe the issue came up again in another part of the interview though----as the section that I posted cut off after they were discussing the 14th Amendment.

I will listen to other parts tomorrow.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    Damn, I'm glad I let my nephew have the computer for a few hours, being in the middle of THAT mess would've raised my blood pressure 40 points.

Bren, we have PLENTY of oil. Tell the caribou to get over it. And if you don't want people trying to educate you, start reading some of the proofs that they post instead of spouting YOUR same 5 sentences about how 'URGENT' it is for everybody to suck up to Mutt Romney.

PFWAG, When you post the same thing on multiple threads it's called SPAM. You're lucky you didn't get banned for it.

OAD, for once will you post something besides your own august opinion in support of your ridiculous claims.

MW, I LOVE Duncan Hunter on most things, but I totally disagree with him on the war in Iraq and foreign policy. I disagree with him on Guantanamo Bay, I disagree with him on torture and I think he has ties to the lucrative Military-Industrial complex there in So. California. But we can still be friends, right?
    But you post the same info as well under other threads?? So, it is okay for you but nobody else???

I care about the caribou. I don't want our environment and wildlife destroyed to get oil.

Bren, I don't type up a 3 or 4 paragraph diatribe, copy it, and then paste it into multiple threads the way PFWAG did. I do post the same info in a lot of threads because people are asking the same questions in those threads. I also cite sources for what I post, places where people can find what I'm saying on their own so they know it's not just my OPINION.

You care about the caribou more than our troops? I'd trade dead caribou for live soldiers all day long. How long has it been since you've visited the North Slope of Alaska? There IS no evironment there, it's a damned deep freeze. The pipeline hasn't hurt the wildlife at all. In fact, just like with the fish and the offshore oil rigs, the pipeline actually provides habitat that those animals USE.

That was cute cayla thanks for the link!! needed the laugh!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Sosad and Pine, I've never laugh so much as I did now when I read your posts.,

Damn, I'm glad I let my nephew have the computer for a few hours, being in the middle of THAT mess would've raised my blood pressure 40 points.

Bren, we have PLENTY of oil. Tell the caribou to get over it. And if you don't want people trying to educate you, start reading some of the proofs that they post instead of spouting YOUR same 5 sentences about how 'URGENT' it is for everybody to suck up to Mutt Romney.

PFWAG, When you post the same thing on multiple threads it's called SPAM. You're lucky you didn't get banned for it.

OAD, for once will you post something besides your own august opinion in support of your ridiculous claims.

MW, I LOVE Duncan Hunter on most things, but I totally disagree with him on the war in Iraq and foreign policy. I disagree with him on Guantanamo Bay, I disagree with him on torture and I think he has ties to the lucrative Military-Industrial complex there in So. California. But we can still be friends, right?
    But you post the same info as well under other threads?? So, it is okay for you but nobody else???

I care about the caribou. I don't want our environment and wildlife destroyed to get oil.

Bren, I don't type up a 3 or 4 paragraph diatribe, copy it, and then paste it into multiple threads the way PFWAG did. I do post the same info in a lot of threads because people are asking the same questions in those threads. I also cite sources for what I post, places where people can find what I'm saying on their own so they know it's not just my OPINION.

You care about the caribou more than our troops? I'd trade dead caribou for live soldiers all day long. How long has it been since you've visited the North Slope of Alaska? There IS no evironment there, it's a damned deep freeze. The pipeline hasn't hurt the wildlife at all. In fact, just like with the fish and the offshore oil rigs, the pipeline actually provides habitat that those animals USE.
    Well, if you read it already----just don't read it!! Why get angry???

Of course I do not care about the caibou more than our troops......

However, there is NO doubt in anyone's minds-----even the Dems are saying this----that we are going to have to have a military presence in the Middle East for a long time (not in war----but a presence, like Korea).

Therefore, I am saying------we should either get free oil or CHEAP oil in exchange for us being there!! Those Arab countries are just as worried about Iran as we are (remember, Iranians are Persians, not Arabs).

I did not hear anything wrong with what Ron Paul said about the illegals....

However, I do believe that Terry might have been upset about what Paul said in this part of the interview-----that he did not think that the Civil Rights Act should have been passed!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2O1tHMMA ... re=related

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast