Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Here is the interview from Sunday, December 23, 2007

Ron Paul being interviewed by Tim Russert

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmhkbIDwK50
    So have you watched it Bren ? Do so and you tell me if Terry is right or if he is full of Hot Air !
    It doesn't play the entire interview.....I will have to find the continuation.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    STOP with the terrorist crap... If our government was so worried about terrorist, ask your self after more than 6 years (9/11) why are our borders still wide open and people crossing our border from all over the world!!!
    You said it! And they said Hillary was the smartest woman in America
    SOSAD Your Statement is the wisest post in this thread.

Folks are worried about foreign policy in the middle east when our Back Door is Wide Open.
    Thanks guys, everyonce in a while my common sense comes out!! but it is so true!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Damn, I'm glad I let my nephew have the computer for a few hours, being in the middle of THAT mess would've raised my blood pressure 40 points.

Bren, we have PLENTY of oil. Tell the caribou to get over it. And if you don't want people trying to educate you, start reading some of the proofs that they post instead of spouting YOUR same 5 sentences about how 'URGENT' it is for everybody to suck up to Mutt Romney.

PFWAG, When you post the same thing on multiple threads it's called SPAM. You're lucky you didn't get banned for it.

OAD, for once will you post something besides your own august opinion in support of your ridiculous claims.

MW, I LOVE Duncan Hunter on most things, but I totally disagree with him on the war in Iraq and foreign policy. I disagree with him on Guantanamo Bay, I disagree with him on torture and I think he has ties to the lucrative Military-Industrial complex there in So. California. But we can still be friends, right?

[

So true Minnie....and we should educate are self everyday, a person never knows enough especially as fast as America and the world is changing.
    I was watching that movie so it reminds me I bought a book you would like to know about it's very interesting and it has 3 reviews on Amazon.com, it worth reading them by the recomendations I've got.I didn't receive it yet.
    I bought it from Canada because it's out of print but read the "reviews" the name is
    9/11: The Ultimate Truth the writer is
    Laura Knight-Jadczyk's

This is the part of the interview that discusses illegals:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XV8efrAN ... re=related
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys
    Damn, I'm glad I let my nephew have the computer for a few hours, being in the middle of THAT mess would've raised my blood pressure 40 points.

Bren, we have PLENTY of oil. Tell the caribou to get over it. And if you don't want people trying to educate you, start reading some of the proofs that they post instead of spouting YOUR same 5 sentences about how 'URGENT' it is for everybody to suck up to Mutt Romney.

PFWAG, When you post the same thing on multiple threads it's called SPAM. You're lucky you didn't get banned for it.

OAD, for once will you post something besides your own august opinion in support of your ridiculous claims.

MW, I LOVE Duncan Hunter on most things, but I totally disagree with him on the war in Iraq and foreign policy. I disagree with him on Guantanamo Bay, I disagree with him on torture and I think he has ties to the lucrative Military-Industrial complex there in So. California. But we can still be friends, right?
    OH BOY "pinestraw" get your blood pressure medicine out, I had to!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I am still undecided, but I am narrowing it down. What I really want is a huge blender where I can take candidate a's immigration policy, candidate b's domestic policy and candidate c's foreign policy.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bren4824
    Here is the interview from Sunday, December 23, 2007

Ron Paul being interviewed by Tim Russert

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmhkbIDwK50
    So have you watched it Bren ? Do so and you tell me if Terry is right or if he is full of Hot Air !
    I don't know why Terry got so fired up about it?????

Quote Originally Posted by minnie
    [

So true Minnie....and we should educate are self everyday, a person never knows enough especially as fast as America and the world is changing.
    I was watching that movie so it reminds me I bought a book you would like to know about it's very interesting and it has 3 reviews on Amazon.com, it worth reading them by the recomendations I've got.I didn't receive it yet.
    I bought it from Canada because it's out of print but read the "reviews" the name is
    9/11: The Ultimate Truth the writer is
    Laura Knight-Jadczyk's
    Great! Thanks Minnie, reading is one of my favorite past times. I have at least 200 books in my computer room and have sold many at garage sales, even though it kills me! its very hard to get rid of books!

Quote Originally Posted by PinestrawGuys

But you post the same info as well under other threads?? So, it is okay for you but nobody else???

I care about the caribou. I don't want our environment and wildlife destroyed to get oil.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast