Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The thing that bugs me about how Americans see the Muslim extremist world is that Americans are alawys coming up for crackpot reasons for why t terrorist attacks keep happening. If these dummy Americans would just shut their holes long enough to open their ears and LISTEN to the extremists they'd hear the reason clear as a bell--the extremists don't contradict themselves. They hate us because we are not Islamic. It really is that simple. It's not oil, it's not Bush, it's not Israel. I just love watching lefty Americans falling all over themselves to find "reasons" when the extremists have already been quite clear.

911 was a show of power against the "enemies" of Islam.

muslims

Quote Originally Posted by BobC
    The thing that bugs me about how Americans see the Muslim extremist world is that Americans are alawys coming up for crackpot reasons for why t terrorist attacks keep happening. If these dummy Americans would just shut their holes long enough to open their ears and LISTEN to the extremists they'd hear the reason clear as a bell--the extremists don't contradict themselves. They hate us because we are not Islamic. It really is that simple. It's not oil, it's not Bush, it's not Israel. I just love watching lefty Americans falling all over themselves to find "reasons" when the extremists have already been quite clear.

911 was a show of power against the "enemies" of Islam.
    RIGHT. SO LET'S STOP THEM IN THEIR TRACKS BEFORE THEY BLOW UP THE WORLD IN THE NAME OF ALLAH!!!
    I'M WITH YOU ON EVERYONE FALLING ALL OVER THE PLACE TRYING TO 'UNDERSTAND' THEM, AND THE REASONS WHY THEY MURDER. WE WILL BE LISTENING TO THIS OVER AND OVER, UNTIL OUR BRAINS DIE. THAT'S TORTURE ENOUGH!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

And, it won't be just our BRAINS that die.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

well for me, you have to ask yourself what system has sent spacecraft out of this solar system, as opposed to which system has been in a state of subsistance-level living and scientific stagnation for over 8 centuries. The Americans who dog America, I've found, have no idea what goes on in other parts of the world. For all our access to information and knowledge, Americans seem less and less likely to take advantage of it. I mean if I hear one more woman defending the Muslim world over the Western world I think I'll spit food. Women are about on the same level as a field ox over there. If that.

America is far from perfect but Good God. Compared to the Muslim world...

"The American people can be generously called intellectually lazy. They know very little about the world around them and would prefer to know less."

Well, you SURE won't hear THIS WOMAN defend any Muslim world over the Western world! No way. No how. What a HORRIBLE life those women have.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

muslims

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    Well, you SURE won't hear THIS WOMAN defend any Muslim world over the Western world! No way. No how. What a HORRIBLE life those women have.
    IT'S HORRIBLE FOR WOMEN, AND CHILDREN! WHAT MAKES ME REALLY SADDENED IS HOW THE NEW PORTRAYS THESE ISLAMIC PEOPLE. LOOK AT FOX NEWS, FOR INSTANCE. THEY HAVE A SAD TUNE PLAYING IN THE BACKGROUND, WITH PICTURES OF WOMEN AND CHILDREN IN HEADSCARFS LOOKING LIKE THEY JUST STEPPED OUT OF THE BIBLE. I GUESS CAIR IS BEHIND THIS PUBLICITY STUNT.
    THEY SHOULD START SHOWING THE CLIPS OF MUSLIMS IN SCHOOL, BANGING THEIR HEADS BACK AND FORTH WHILE RECITING THE KORAN. NOW THAT IS SCAREY. SELF-INDUCED SHAKEN BABY SYNDROME. LETS JUST TELL IT LIKE IT IS. THE MAJORITY OF MALE MUSLIMS, MODERATE, EXTREME, WHATEVER; WANT TO KILL ANYONE WHO IS NOT A MUSLIM BROTHER. WOMEN DON'T MATTER TO THEM. THEY JUST BREED MORE BROTHERS.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

A friend of one of my friends just came to visit and he is in the military on leave from Iraq. He told me that contrary to how the news is portraying the conflict over there, that things are going really well and people for the most part are thrilled that Sadam is gone. He said people there are really strange--that if they like you, they'll do anything for you but if they don't like you, they will think nothing of trying to kill you. He said the kids are fearless--they'll jump on a moving military truck and climb on top of it without fear for their lives. This military friend said the kdis would also steal you blind--if you didn't actually attach, say, your flashlight to your belt, that the kids would run up, grab it and just take off with it. They all wanted writing pens too--they'd walk up and make writing motions on their palms, which meant they wanted American pens for school.

Just thought you guys would find this info interesting--kind of like a glimpse into another world

It's nice to hear some good news from there, BobC. I guess those kids have just been through so much, it doesn't matter.

Butterbean--you know the other thing I was thinking about. What about all of those children who have been kidnapped by their Muslim fathers and not allowed to return to their mothers? That's another REALLY disturbing aspect of Islam. I saw one mother on TV several months ago who hadn't seen her children in YEARS. And, the father was getting ready to marry off the 17 year old one. So sad.

I actually DID see one of those shots of the schools where the boys were rocking back and forth. They looked catatonic. WEIRD.

Well it's easy to just snatch your kid when your wife has about the same rights as a living room sofa. I had a female friend years ago who married this Muslim guy that she barely knew--I have no idea what she was thinking--but anyway within days the guy started beating her up when she didn't do everything he told her to do. One day he just disappeared and she never heard from him again. She said his favorite word for her was "whore." I was like that is sooooo sweet!

I'm sure his disappearance was the best thing that could have ever happened to her. There is just not a snowball's chance in hell that I could ever live like those women are forced to do. It's really a wonder that the women haven't risen up against their lots in life and REVOLTED!! I would be glad to offer my assistance!!!!

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast