Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You don't understand where we're coming from, dman1200. Do you want Tom Tancredo elected President or not??? Of course you do. It would be WONDERFUL if you could actually call a spade a spade and get elected but the fact remains. It just doesn't work that way. So, you have to decide which is more important--telling it like it is or exercising a little control so he can get elected where he COULD make a difference. I'm just telling you--he will NOT win even the nomination if he uses that kind of rhetoric. WE would vote for him but the majority of Americans would be scared off of him just like Dean's original supporters were when he started using that hate-type rhetoric. So, sad though it is, we ARE living in a politically correct environment so, if he has ANY HOPE of winning a nomination for President, he will have to use caution when he speaks.
    With all due respect, I don't think you know where I'm coming from. We are in a war on terror. We are fighting for the survival of our very own country, our sovereignty, our lives. That is fact whether you like it or not. I don't think we have any room for error. I'm sick and tired of being told we have to be politically correct because god forbid we offend somebody. I'd rather survive and live on then be politically correct and DEAD. I want a leader who is tough and will say what needs to be said and do what needs to be done. Not some milk toast, tepid piece of crap like Jorge Bush who runs and hides whenever things get tough. I want a leader who will defend America at all cost. I DON'T CARE IF HE OFFENDS THE VERMIN ON THE LEFT, THEY CAN DROP DEAD FOR ALL I CARE.

Seriously what would you rather Tom Tancredo to be? You want him to be more like Bush who's idea of defending our country is to run and hide whenever trouble arises? A leader who's idea of how to defend the homeland is to leave our borders wide open and release intruders that are captured by the BP back out onto our streets? Maybe you'd like him to be like Bill Clinton who thinks the best way to defend the homeland is to go play golf and get blowjobs from $2 skank whores like Monica. Maybe he can be more tepid like John McCain and just throw the white flag of surrender when our country gets overrun by an invading horde.

Sometimes you have to say F--- it and say what needs to be said, feelings of others be damned.

BTW Karl Rove and the RNC will stop at nothing to make sure TT never comes close to winning the nomination, no matter what he does, just like they did to Pat Buchanan so you need to wake up if you think this statement would make or break him.

I wonder, did FDR refer to his PC 101 handbook when he had to defend the homeland against the Nazies and the Japanese? Did JFK play pattycake with Russia when they pointed nukes at us from Cuba? Did Ronald Reagan say oh please kind sir, please don't hurt us, we mean no harm, we don't mean to offend you, I was just wondering, if it's not too much trouble if you would be so swell as to Mr Gorbachev just take that wall down so those kind Germans can go about their lives, I'd greatly appreciate it?

Asian American:

Get off the KKK crap. White Christians weren't behind the force driving the KKK. It was communists. You need to do some research.

Only 6,000 American "White Supremacists"? HA, try 55,266 and growing, which is America's largest hangout for "White racists."
    What about LaRaza, Mecha, Los Voz Aztlan, Maldef? They aren't racists? How about the Muslim religion? That's not an intolerant, racist religion? Kill the infidel, the nonbeliever. Whites aren't the only ones who are capable of being racists.

I agree that the Iraq invasion was unneccessary and we were mislead in some degree, although I think some of the reasons were legit, but you said that Iraq was just minding their own business. Give me a break. You act like Saddam was a saint. He funded terror groups, he was a cold blooded killer who at one time had WMD's, used them and planned on acquiring more once he had those sanctions lifted and he violated many rules of his peace treaty that he signed. I would be in more support of this war had we just taken Saddam and his cronies out and moved on instead of wasting billions of dollars building a democracy. If Bush would have gone in there, blew that place up and left, that would have been fine with me and I would have a little bit more respect for him. This winning the hearts and minds crap is what's going to get us killed.

We are blaming Islam for everything
    Yeah because so many white people are deciding to strap on bomb belts these days.

What about the ethics of our behavior?
    What about the ethics of the throat cutters? What about the ethics of the radicals who treat women, Christians and Jews like 5th class citizens? They want to either convert you or kill you. Don't you get it? They will put a knife through your throat just as quick as they would do me.

Do we believe that someone who advocates ramdomly killing non-Americans will be a prospective member of the Promised Land or the Land of Eternal Heat? Should we not be considering this when we make political decisions?
    No, we should just do nothing and let them nuke us. That would make perfect sense.

Let's also consider this: America will not be the most powerful nation for ever
    No thanks to communists like you who are hell bent on destroying our nation.

When this finally happens, do you think foreign nations will remember how we treated them?
    Give me a g-d dang break. If it wasn't for America, the whole entire world would be in utter darkness. We've done more in the name of freedom and democracy then any other nation. If not for us, the majority of the Middle East would still be eating sand if not for us discovering oil after we drilled in that dump many decades ago. We've freed so many nations and countries, I've lost count. We sent more humanitarian aide then all of the countries combined. If this country was so bad then is it that everyone wants to come here?

Of course other nations want to bring us down because they are jealous of our success. Because they want to deflect attention away from their own failures as a nation. That's why we should defend and protect our nation down to the last person, not just give our nation away without firing a shot.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    I guess I'm just not into judging someone else's religion. Our country was founded so people could have religious freedom and I respect anyone's right to worship however they choose as long as it doesn't affect me. Now, when we have those radicals who believe that killing people is what their God wants them to do, I draw the line. I just can't believe that is ALL Muslims. There are radicals in all religions and I don't agree with them either.
    BUT BOOTSIE, IT AFFECTS YOU EVERYDAY! ISLAM IS NOT A RELIGION BUT AN IDEOLOGY. OUR COUNTRY WAS FOUNDED ON CHRISTIANITY, BUT THAT'S NOT EVEN THE POINT. THE POINT IS, THAT IF EVERYONE KEEPS BEING POLITICALLY CORRECT, THESE PEOPLE WILL DESTROY US. IT IS THEIR MISSION. ISLAM IS NOT A PEACEFUL RELIGION, WHETHER IT'S PRACTICED RADICALLY, FANATICALLY, OR QUIETLY; IT IS A PRACTICE BASED ON EXTREMISM AND HATE.
    READ ALL THE LATEST HEADLINES IN LONDON. THIS ISN'T NEW. THIS HAS BEEN HAPPENING AROUND THE WORLD EVERYDAY, BUT NOW IT'S GETTING CLOSER AND CLOSER. THESE PEOPLE BELIEVE IN EXTERMINATING ANYONE AND EVERYONE WHO IS NOT A PRACTICING MUSLIM.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I agree with you, Butterbean, that it is Muslims who want to murder us and, like I said, I stay away from ANY of them! I just don't feel comfortable JUDGING someone's religion because I don't know enough about it to say whether the MAJORITY of Muslims are peace-loving or not. I know that the Madrassas in Pakistan and Saudi Arabia that teach Wahabism(sp?) are teaching a VIOLENT, malignant brand of Islam and it scares the hell out of me. Yet, I do listen to interviews with people who purport to be moderate Muslims and they don's SEEM to support that brand of Islam. I guess that's why I say that I don't feel comfortable JUDGING another religion. NOW, having said that, I certainly have NO problem judging the radical brand of Islam. Maybe that's what you're getting at??? The Muslims that believe it is their mission in life to kill us and who call us the infidels are NOT worshipping a God I recognize. Maybe I should learn more about the religion as a whole.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Now you listen to me, Miss Butterbeanie. Muslim's don't worship Satan. Satan is a Christian concept, you little scamp. Muslims worship Allah. I wish Muslims DID worship Satan, because we'd have a lot less suicide bombings. After all--when was the last time you heard about anybody killing anybody to please Satan? It's INCREDIBLY rare. People kill people all the time for Allah AND Christianity. In fact, if you watch the History Channel's "History of Torture" you will find that virtually every single torture device was invented by either Islam or the Catholic Church.

Granted, Christianity's gotten a lot less bloodthirsty in the past two centuries, but let's be honest here.

Once again--BobC--a voice of reason! You seem to be able to nicely phrase a logical response. That's true--Satan only exists in Christianity. And, part of what has made our country great is the freedom to worship or NOT to worship in whatever way we choose. HOWEVER, it would make me feel a WHOLE lot better if I was sure the FBI was monitoring mosques and Muslim communities in the US to make sure that their teachings are not radical. I have absolutely NO PROBLEM with profiling because I think it's the only way we are going to have any semblance of safety. But, I'm just not ready to judge ALL Muslims--YET.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

dman1200---

I guess, if you are already so sure that Tancredo doesn't have a chance at becoming President, this argument becomes irrelevant. I really thought that he had a chance but you seem much more knowlegeable about his chances than I so I will give up that hope. He might as well let 'er rip.

Thanks Bootsie!

muslims

Quote Originally Posted by BobC
    Now you listen to me, Miss Butterbeanie. Muslim's don't worship Satan. Satan is a Christian concept, you little scamp. Muslims worship Allah. I wish Muslims DID worship Satan, because we'd have a lot less suicide bombings. After all--when was the last time you heard about anybody killing anybody to please Satan? It's INCREDIBLY rare. People kill people all the time for Allah AND Christianity. In fact, if you watch the History Channel's "History of Torture" you will find that virtually every single torture device was invented by either Islam or the Catholic Church.
    Granted, Christianity's gotten a lot less bloodthirsty in the past two centuries, but let's be honest here.
    Okay Mr Bob. Maybe they arent worshiping satan, but it's the same concept. They worship evil. Muhammod is their idol, who practiced rape, murder, beheadings, all in the name of Allah. I urge you to read the following quoted material and go to their website if you want to understand Islam.
    QUOTE:

A Letter to Mankind
    Dear fellow human,

Today humanity is being challenged. Unthinkable atrocities take place on daily basis. There is an evil force at work that aims to destroy us. The agents of this evil respect nothing; not even the lives of children. Every day there are bombings, every day innocent people are targeted and murdered. It seems as if we are helpless. But we are not!

The ancient Chinese sage Sun Zi said, "Know your enemy and you won't be defeated". Do we know our enemy? If we don't, then we are doomed.

Terrorism is not an ideology, it is a tool; but the terrorists kill for an ideology. They call that ideology Islam.

The entire world, both Muslims and non-Muslims claim that the terrorists have hijacked "the religion of peace" and Islam does not condone violence.

Who is right? Do the terrorists understand Islam better, or do those who decry them? The answer to this question is the key to our victory, and failure to find that key will result in our loss and death will be upon us. The key is in the Quran and the history of Islam.

Those of us, who know Islam, know that the understanding of the terrorists of Islam is correct. They are doing nothing that their prophet did not do and did not encourage his followers to do. Murder, rape, assassination, beheading, massacre and sacrilege of the dead "to delight the hearts of the believers" were all practiced by Muhammad, were taught by him and were observed by Muslims throughout their history.

If truth has ever mattered, it matters most now! This is the time that we have to call a spade a spade. This is the time that we have to find the root of the problem and eradicate it. The root of Islamic terrorism is Islam. The proof of that is the Quran.

We are a group of ex-Muslims who have seen the face of the evil and have risen to warn the world. No matter how painful the truth may be, only truth can set us free. Why this much denial? Why so much obstinacy? How many more innocent lives should be lost before YOU open your eyes? A nuclear disaster is upon us. This will happen. It is not a question of "if" but "when". Oblivious of that, the world is digging its head deeper in the sand.

We urge the Muslims to leave Islam. Stop with excuses, justifications and rationalizations. Stop dividing mankind into "us" vs. "them" and Muslims vs. Kafirs. We are One people, One mankind! Muhammad was not a messenger of God. It is time that we end this insanity and face the truth. The terrorists take their moral support and the validation for their actions from you. Your very adherence to their cult of death is a nod of approval for their crimes against humanity.

We also urge the non-Muslims to stop being politically correct lest they hurt the sensitivities of the Muslims. To Hell with their sensitivities! Let us save their lives, and the lives of millions of innocent people.

Millions, if not billions of lives will be lost if we do nothing. Time is running out! "All it takes for evil to triumph is for good people to do nothing." Do something! Send this message to everyone in your address book and ask them to do the same. Defeat Islam and stop terrorism. This is your world, save it.

The ex-Muslim Movement

www.faithfreedom.org
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yeah --gotta agree with that one. I'm not a fan of Islam. Especially after the latest bombings today

Re: ASIAN-AMERICAN

Quote Originally Posted by Asian-American
    Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    http://www.faithfreedom.org/oped/sina40908.htm[/b]
    It is true that Muslim countries are very intollerant of other religions and sometimes even outright ban it, like in Saudi Arabia. But this is not the origins of suicide bombings. Rather, it's America's military interventions, covert operations, and military/financial assistance of Israel against Palestine that makes them get violent. Regardless of whether Americans are justified in their Middle East Policy or not, this is the reason the Muslims get violent, not because the Koran says to just for no reason go out and kill non-believers.
    Plus, what do you think about the Israeli attack on the U.S.S. Liberty, see http://www.ussliberty.org/
    I think the Israeli attack was carried out before I was old enough to comprehend what actually occured. I don't recall this event at all.
    Muslims get violent for absolutely no reason, other than they, ha-for some strange reason-they feel superior to Americans and all other christians. You can spin it any way you want to. I completely support Israel and always have. I am totally against Palestinian suicide bombers because I think they are crazy, and murder innocent people. And if you don't mind, I would much rather get back to the subject of illegal immigration.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast