Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Here is another poem I thought was interesting, from http://www.thebirdman.org/Index/Index-D ... oster.html

Kill bin Laden!

Kill bin Laden! Kill him good!
    And make his minions know
    That those who bother Uncle Sam
    Will choke while eating crow!

Kill! Burn! Bomb! Strafe!
    Spill their guts asunder!
    Who's the foe? Gee, we don't know,
    But let them hear our thunder!

The smell of blood is what I love
    For punishment condign!
    I love to hear the crunch of bones --
    As long as they aren't mine!

Let's give our boys some lethal toys
    And turn them loose to kill!
    So what that innocents should die?
    They'll be our heroes still!

Pop their eyeballs out!
    Bayonetted babies make
    A fearful form of clout!

Twin Towers snuffed by Ay-rabs now?
    Who really wants to know?
    Let's wipe the greasy muthas out
    And really make a show!

We'll use a nuke and make them puke
    And burn them all to Hell!
    Who needs to have the least regret
    When killing feels so swell?

Rip the scum in two!
    What feels good can't be wrong if they
    Can't do the same to you!

Now killing isn't really bad
    When you're ten miles away --
    You can't see piles of arms and legs
    Or feel the bloody spray.

Technology is just so grand --
    It's great to pull the trigger!
    And what a boost it is to know
    You've killed another ******!

KIll! Burn! Bomb! Strafe!
    Make them hate us more!
    But do take care that they've no chance
    To even up the score!

I gotcha, Asain. Now, playing Devil's Advocate again, is it moral or ethical to have the military power to oust a Pol Pot who was murdering hundreds of thousands of Chinese, and not do so?

Quote Originally Posted by BobC
    is it moral or ethical
    I stated that I believe nothing can be moral or ethical in the absolute sense since such moral proclamations can't be scientifically proved. When Democrats say it is immoral to deny gay marriage or when Republicans say it is immoral to allow it, how can any moral stance be scientifically proven? It can't, because these are subjective/personal feelings. I can prove that gravity exists or that something weights 100 pounds and so forth using science, but moral proclamations are subjective.

to have the military power to oust a Pol Pot who was murdering hundreds of thousands of Chinese, and not do so?
    From the perspective of the person getting killed, I am sure he would want the U.S.A. to save him.

Well, I think killing innocent people, for any reason, is morally indefensible. Gay marriage on the other hand doesn't hurt anybody. I don't understand why anyone would want to be married--been there, done that--but hey I could care less what other people wanna do.

I personally feel Gay Marriage is a phony issue meant to divert attention away from REAL problems like North American integration and a trillion dollar trade deficit. Flag burning is another minor issue that is used to side track dummies.

BobC--you and I are on the same page. The others--I'm not even sure where they are! I'm not going to pshchoanalyze the religions of the world. It's real simple--bin Laden and his ilk murdered Americans and it infuriates me that he and his henchmen are still out there.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Yeah but the creepy thing is how do you get rid of them? Listen to this--I grew up in the late 70's 80's in a small town in upstate NY called Medina (almost exactly between Buffalo and Rochester) and my pediatrician was Dr Hassan--he was Middle Eastern. Anyway my Aunt Donna came to visit me last summer and she asked me if I'd heard that Dr Hassan was arrested for being in Al Queda! My doctor was a terrorist! I was shocked but upon learning more on this immigration issue--I have discovered that these Al Queda guys have been coming here for decades, setting up businesses in small towns which desperately needs doctors and such.

I don't hate any religion, but if you look at Islam around the 11th Century--they were at the top of ALL civilizations as far as education, having the best libraries, the greatest achievements in architecture, ect. This was all when Western Europe was in the dark ages. Islam, however, devolved into religious stagnation and started to devalue education, the arts ect--while Western Europe slowly crawled out of that same hole. The rest is history. There's a lesson in there somewhere

Well, BobC--that is just TERRIBLE. I hope he didn't scar you for life or anything like that. Isn't that scary to think they've been here setting up for THAT LONG.

And, you're right about their ancient civilization being so much more advanced. Wonder where they went wrong???
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

ASIAN-AMERICAN

I WILL CONTINUE TO ALWAYS BELIEVE THAT MUSLIMS WORSHIP A SANTANIC BEING. SOME MAY NOT BE AWARE OF WHO OR WHAT THEY ARE PRAYING TO, AND MAYBE THEY CAN BE SAVED. BUT ANYONE WHO HAS A 'SPECIAL RUG' THEY CARRY AROUND, SO THEY CAN UNFOLD IT AND POINT THEIR HINNIES UP IN THE AIR FIVE TIMES A DAY, IT NOT PRAYING TO MY GOD.
    MY GOD ALSO DOES NOT REQUIRE THE MURDER AND DESTRUCTION OF THE WORLD, IN ORDER TO PLEASE HIM.
    YOU ALL SHOULD VISIT THE FOLLOWING WEBSITE, IN ORDER TO GET A BETTER IDEA OF THIS TOTALLY FALSE RELIGION. http://www.faithfreedom.org/oped/sina40908.htm
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I guess I'm just not into judging someone else's religion. Our country was founded so people could have religious freedom and I respect anyone's right to worship however they choose as long as it doesn't affect me. Now, when we have those radicals who believe that killing people is what their God wants them to do, I draw the line. I just can't believe that is ALL Muslims. There are radicals in all religions and I don't agree with them either.

Re: ASIAN-AMERICAN

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    http://www.faithfreedom.org/oped/sina40908.htm[/b]
    It is true that Muslim countries are very intollerant of other religions and sometimes even outright ban it, like in Saudi Arabia. But this is not the origins of suicide bombings. Rather, it's America's military interventions, covert operations, and military/financial assistance of Israel against Palestine that makes them get violent. Regardless of whether Americans are justified in their Middle East Policy or not, this is the reason the Muslims get violent, not because the Koran says to just for no reason go out and kill non-believers.

Plus, what do you think about the Israeli attack on the U.S.S. Liberty, see http://www.ussliberty.org/

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4567891011 LastLast