Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Guys - Of course all the commentators are praising McCain about his immigration bill and comment to the soldier's sister. He won the debate they crowed, then..Cooper showed an independent and republican minute by minute sliding scale and on both McCain occasions the scale tanked to it's lowest. When Hunter and Tancredo went after the others it spike the most. That was Great.

April
    JAK wrote:

It makes me sick that a group of greedy, selfish EVIL men and women want it all while they leave others with NOTHING!!!!!!!!

How much money does one have to have to call it enough? There will never be enough to satisfy them!!!!!!
    It is sad that they do not care what kind of America our children and grandchildren will have to live in , all they care about it the here and now and how much money they can make.

April
    Delta7757 wrote:

Guys - Of course all the commentators are praising McCain about his immigration bill and comment to the soldier's sister. He won the debate they crowed, then..Cooper showed an independent and republican minute by minute sliding scale and on both McCain occasions the scale tanked to it's lowest. When Hunter and Tancredo went after the others it spike the most. That was Great.
    Once again MSM lying to us, when the truth is just the opposite. Americans HUNGER for men who will speak the truth, listen to us and care about the issues we care about!

"]The illegals get to instantly live here, use our schools and hospitals, shop in our stores, use our beaches and run around this country the same as anybody else. The only things that can't do, is run for office and vote. What the hell kind of hardship is that?

Hit the wrong button.....before I got my comment on that quote.........

With the illegals "using the bathroom" IN STORES, FRONT YARDS AND ON STREETS, can you imagine the condition of beaches where they are?

When McCain goes into this "My Friends" routine he reminds me of the phoney Juan Hernandez (Texas poet, dual citizen, turncoat) with his faux-priestly demeaner talking to us "my friend" about those "wonderful" folks who are wiping our butts...... or is it kicking our butts?

Tancredo should cool it on the "stop legal immigration for a while" .... that's perceived as not reasonable...
    No soy de los que se dicen 'la raza'... Am not one of those racists of "The Race"

I was out this evening and did not see the debate!! Does anyone know if it is going to be re-broadcast?
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

JAK
    It's on now! The second half is going to start shortly.
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    It's on now! The second half is going to start shortly.
    I just saw Wolf ask Duncan about pardoning Libby, and Duncan started talking about Ramos and Campeon, and lost jobs to China.....totally didn't answer the question, but I thought it was great!

Also noticed immediate applause when he said he would pardon the BP agents
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

I was pleased to see that the majority of the Republican candidates had the cojones to discuss issues the "finger in the wind" democratic candidates wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast