Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Here is the link to La Raza's list of contributors.

http://www.nclr.org/section/about/funding/

I would reference it in your boycott letters.

Here is a sample letter I found at boycottbush.org:

Dear

It is with regret that I am writing to inform you that I will no longer be buying your company's products.

I used to be a regular customer of yours. However, I discovered that your company group has donated money to the Republican Party and President Bush's election campaigns. {insert La Raza link here} I am very concerned about some of President Bush's activities, such as his withdrawal from the Kyoto agreement, and in particular the current military occupation of Iraq.

I will also be informing my friends about my decision and will urge them to follow my example.

Therefore, as I oppose Bush’s activities, I will withhold my business until I am convinced that your company has ceased all political funding of the current administration.

Yours faithfully

It is short and to the point. All you have to do is change some of the wording. The only thing I would do is in the third paragraph instead of just saying you will be informing friends, I would say friends, family members and co-workers.

Since the list of sponsors is so long I'd pick out the ones whose products you actually use and do a search on the company name:

http://www.metacrawler.com

Once you find their web site there is usually a link somewhere on their home page for "Contacts" that should give e-mail addresses, web comment pages, mailing addresses, etc.

Thanks, JohnB. I made a list of the ones that I patronize and copied your letter. Now, I will try to find email addresses for them and lay it on thick!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Why is the NBA almost fully black and nobody says a word? How come there are no American Indians in the NBA? OH that is different right TESTAMENT? There are not many BLACKS at the State Department TESTAMENT because they don't take the test which is why State is now taking minorities and pushing them in the back door WITHOUT taking taking the test.....to ease their white guilt....

There is so much scholarship money out there for BLACKS TESTAMENT but they don't apply and can't make the grade and then they hide behind their victim mentality!

I will never vote for Colin Powell or Condi Rice...not because they are not qualified for they are BUT they both endorse affirmaative action and quotas and I don't because it is reverse discrimination pure and simple and how come all of the new MEXICAN business I see here in Colorado have almost all SPANISH HISPANICS working there? NO BLACKS and NO WHITES aand NO NON ASAIN AMERICANS who don't speak Spanish! DOUBLE STANDARD!

Oh, JackSmith--there is NO QUESTION that there is a double standard in this country now and it is NAUSEATING to me. WE are the ones who are sitting in the back seat of buses so to speak. I won't vote for ANYONE who is for affirmative action UNLESS it's AFFIRMATIVE ACTION FOR WHITE PEOPLE. At the very least, the white people should represent the percentage of the population in every place. Does that sentence make sense??!!

NO AFFIRMATIVE ACTION. If they can't compete ON ANY LEVEL on a LEVEL PLAYING FIELD, they don't deserve the job, the scholarship, the place on a team. AND, those playing on the college team should be forced to meet the SAME ACADEMIC requirements as all of the whites that play on the team. SO MANY EXCEPTIONS are made in every aspect of life for them and it is just WRONG. My God--how long do we GIVE THEM TO CATCH UP????
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Quote Originally Posted by JackSmith
    Why is the NBA almost fully black and nobody says a word? How come there are no American Indians in the NBA? OH that is different right TESTAMENT? There are not many BLACKS at the State Department TESTAMENT because they don't take the test which is why State is now taking minorities and pushing them in the back door WITHOUT taking taking the test.....to ease their white guilt....

There is so much scholarship money out there for BLACKS TESTAMENT but they don't apply and can't make the grade and then they hide behind their victim mentality!

I will never vote for Colin Powell or Condi Rice...not because they are not qualified for they are BUT they both endorse affirmaative action and quotas and I don't because it is reverse discrimination pure and simple and how come all of the new MEXICAN business I see here in Colorado have almost all SPANISH HISPANICS working there? NO BLACKS and NO WHITES aand NO NON ASAIN AMERICANS who don't speak Spanish! DOUBLE STANDARD!
    Now I somewhat understand the position of the Congressional Black Caucus and other political groups. They aren't willing to lift a finger to help fight illegal immigration because of the "undercover" nature of the immigration fight.
    This post can be a small test of the subject. First we talk about protesting the La Raza funders, then we end up talking (bad) about (American) ethnicities? There is an underlying "current" that can't be denied. The way it should be is Americans against the world, but that doesn't seem to be your agenda.
    I only hinted at categorizing your agenda with the words in quotations. I am not accusing you, but I would like you to quantify your argument for me.
    Are you for Americans and America or are you only for white Americans?

I ask this question because I never said I was in favor of affirmative action. I only mentioned Jim Crow, etc.

I'll state my agenda right now: America for Americans, all the rest get out!

My motto seems simple enough, but still for your sake I feel the need to go a little further:
    Americans (of all ethnicities) for America, all the rest get out!

Now, you know my true agenda, what's yours?

Notice JackSmith:

Even if I wanted to agree with affirmative action, would my previous statement about the NAACP still ring true?:

There would be no NAACP if the Constitution protected the rights of all Americans.
    (Emphasis added)

Hi Testament ! We haven't heard from you in a while. We hope you've been well.

I read your post and read the thread you wanted us to read. All I can say is that there is an enormous amount of REVERSE discrimination going on in America today. Obviously any racial discrimination is just the worst thing for our country. I think there is a "response" to reverse discrimination going on in America, but overall, I as a white American truly believe that it is the desire and the will of , the majority of
    white Americans for there to be peace and brotherhood between the races.

This is my experience. Perhaps I tend to have friends and associate with people of all races who share in my belief. I suppose we could tear it apart to the tiniest thread and place it under a microscope and TRY to come up with some sort of scientific test. But otherwise, I think the majority of white Americans want equality and the rightful respect and appreciation given to people of all races.

There will always be those who TRY to conjur up and find any disagreement or statement to mean "racism", but Testament we will never be able to make the world a "perfect" place. We can do the best that we can, try to make judgements and act on the principle of right from wrong, truthfulness over lies.

Anyway, good to hear from you again. Hope you had a good holiday with your firends and family.

Legal
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Most ordinary folks or any color are just doing their best to get along and raise their families. The people running the NAACP and La Raza and so on and so forth are professional lawyers looking to make money.

No BLACK group like the NAACP will take on illegal immigration because they see BROWN skinned Hispanics as a victim like themselves. I am not talking about everyday Americans of color but these leaders of these groups. This is why you cannot have an open and honest discussion about race because if you do and you are white you get crucified by the liberal media except for talk radio.

The mayor of New Orleans admitted his city is seeing all these illegals come in to clean up and rebuild and he doesn't like it and he is black....did Jesse Jackson run to new Orleans to sound off in support? NOPE!

Unfortunately, to many people of color, not all, the white folks are their enemy no matter what! These types can't get over this way of thinking.

There is hope.....I am hearing about more and more black profesionals who don't buy into this victim mentality. Good for them!

JACK SMITH SAID:
    "Most ordinary folks or any color are just doing their best to get along and raise their families."

Jack has just spoken the TRUTH. Isn't the "truth" what we're all searching so hard for?

The NAACP and La Raza are NOT ordinary folks.

Thanks, Jack Smith for stating it so clearly and so well. With any luck maybe we can put the issue to bed for tonight, and focus on what that Wackident is going to say and do tomorrow on the border.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JackSmith--I think Jesse Jackson DID go to New Orleans for one of his famous PHOTO OPS. I might be mistaken but I'm almost sure I did see him getting his two cents' worth in. Knowing HIM, he wouldn't have missed THAT KIND of opportunity. In fact, I believe I remember him rabble rousing outside the Super Dome.

Oh gosh--TODAY is the DAY. I already put the barf bucket next to my chair just IN CASE I TUNED IN and heard Bush and Chertoff trying to brainwash us.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast