Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Hi Testament ! We haven't heard from you in a while. We hope you've been well.

I read your post and read the thread you wanted us to read. All I can say is that there is an enormous amount of REVERSE discrimination going on in America today. Obviously any racial discrimination is just the worst thing for our country. I think there is a "response" to reverse discrimination going on in America, but overall, I as a white American truly believe that it is the desire and the will of , the majority of
    white Americans for there to be peace and brotherhood between the races.

This is my experience. Perhaps I tend to have friends and associate with people of all races who share in my belief. I suppose we could tear it apart to the tiniest thread and place it under a microscope and TRY to come up with some sort of scientific test. But otherwise, I think the majority of white Americans want equality and the rightful respect and appreciation given to people of all races.

There will always be those who TRY to conjur up and find any disagreement or statement to mean "racism", but Testament we will never be able to make the world a "perfect" place. We can do the best that we can, try to make judgements and act on the principle of right from wrong, truthfulness over lies.

Anyway, good to hear from you again. Hope you had a good holiday with your firends and family.

Legal
    Thank you Legal, I've been doing just fine. I'm working and carrying on.

I'm not a house builder but I do know that if the foundation for a building is not laid properly then eventually the house will fall. Not to say that I think "reverse" discrimination is in any way acceptable.

The race card has been played to its maximum effect, but that is not to say that there are some aspects that its use is warranted. The house analogy is ringing truer than ever.

When Americans of all ethnicities can get past the racial identity politics of everyday life then and only then will the healing begin.

Nice to hear from you Legal and I hope you had a safe Thanksgiving and a Merry Christmas!

Quote Originally Posted by JackSmith
    Most ordinary folks or any color are just doing their best to get along and raise their families. The people running the NAACP and La Raza and so on and so forth are professional lawyers looking to make money.
    And you are right about that.
    No BLACK group like the NAACP will take on illegal immigration because they see BROWN skinned Hispanics as a victim like themselves. I am not talking about everyday Americans of color but these leaders of these groups. This is why you cannot have an open and honest discussion about race because if you do and you are white you get crucified by the liberal media except for talk radio.
    Really, most BLACK groups wouldn't take on illegal immigration because, as I've said before, at the end of the day they know nothing will change. You brought black AMERICANS to a post about La Raza funders. Now, I've had to ask myself why. We both know why. You said you wanted an open and honest discussion. I'm willing to be open and honest with you about any discussion you may want to invite me to. You have my word. Now I ask you again, are you fighting the battle against illegal immigration for all AMERICANS or just for white Americans?
    The mayor of New Orleans admitted his city is seeing all these illegals come in to clean up and rebuild and he doesn't like it and he is black....did Jesse Jackson run to new Orleans to sound off in support? NOPE!
    Let me remind you that I am not the "spokesperson" for African Americans, I only give my opinions. Mayor Nagin was right in separating illegal from legal when he made that statement. And Jesse... are you going to really ask me to comment on this man? I don't have to many nice words so I'll keep them to myself.
    Unfortunately, to many people of color, not all, the white folks are their enemy no matter what! These types can't get over this way of thinking.
    Look at Bootsies comments and tell me those are loving words from one American to other Americans. I like my venom shaken not stirred.
    There is hope.....I am hearing about more and more black profesionals who don't buy into this victim mentality. Good for them!
    I'd like to think that there is hope, and that's what keeps me fighting for a better America, one day at a time.

La Raza-The race

It is not hard to understand the motives of theis companys that support La- Rasa. It is all about slave labor. The big corperations want cheep labor so they support La Rasa, Mecha, And reconquista movements. Why pay 15.00 Per hour when you can turn a blind eye on illegal imigration and pay 6.00 Per hour, Simple greed for a simple people. No one will complain as long as they can buy a few non esential items.

Welcome to ALIPAC, Nonslave. You are right. One simple thing--GREED.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

All I have to add to this is, go look at all the photos of the Minutemen gatherings. Very few Blacks or Hispanics fighting for America. So many though, mostly Hispanics, fighting against what the Minutemen stand for. From the photos it is not a huge leap to conclude White Americans are the ones fighting the hardest to save her. As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words.

Never thought about it like that, OhioBuckeye, but you make a very good point. I guess, in retrospect, that says a whole lot about who really CARES about our country. By the way, welcome to ALIPAC. It's always nice to have a fresh viewpoint.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Quote Originally Posted by OhioBuckeye
    All I have to add to this is, go look at all the photos of the Minutemen gatherings. Very few Blacks or Hispanics fighting for America. So many though, mostly Hispanics, fighting against what the Minutemen stand for. From the photos it is not a huge leap to conclude White Americans are the ones fighting the hardest to save her. As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words.
    Ohio,

There are many blacks and hispanics fighting this invasion and the numbers are growing. Their presence is vital and many Hispanics have to face severe pressure from others in the Hispanic community for speaking out.

Most Hispanic politicians and media personalities want more people in the US that rely on the for language reasons. This is their key to greater power and wealth. To hear them tell it, most Hispanics support illegals.

WE KNOW THIS IS FALSE. Most Hispanics oppose illegal immigration and we can illustrate that.

Although there is not a large number of black leaders addressing the issue yet, the polling numbers in the black community are very high our way on this issue.

I believe you will see more black leaders take a stance for immigration enforcement once they are tuned in with their constituents.

That does not count Jesse Jackson. He's up in the top tier for payoffs and ran to the biggest checking account (Vicente Fox) he could spot to lend his "services"

We need more blacks and hispanics in this struggle. That is the trend I'm seeing. We should all work hard to encourage that. We work closely with many of the Latino supporters of the MMP and it was good to see the black MMP supporter numbers increase at the latest NBC protest.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is good news because we need all the people we can get. I personally know of one American Mexican family who would make many of us look like lightweights in the fight against illegal immigration. There are no Mexican flags in their homes or even the Mexican flag colors. There are American flags. The family has been here since the early 1800's and consider America first. They have a name for illegals, but I can't recall it right now. It's funny. They get very heated when you discuss illegals with them. Would hate to have a pro-immigrant confront them. LOL On the other hand, I know a Mexican guy who came into country illegally when he was four years old. He's now 37 and everything is Mexico first with him. America second. Most of his family are illegals living in California somewhere. We definitely need more of the former and much less of the latter.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by OhioBuckeye
    Ohio,

There are many blacks and hispanics fighting this invasion and the numbers are growing. Their presence is vital and many Hispanics have to face severe pressure from others in the Hispanic community for speaking out.

Most Hispanic politicians and media personalities want more people in the US that rely on the for language reasons. This is their key to greater power and wealth. To hear them tell it, most Hispanics support illegals.

WE KNOW THIS IS FALSE. Most Hispanics oppose illegal immigration and we can illustrate that.

Although there is not a large number of black leaders addressing the issue yet, the polling numbers in the black community are very high our way on this issue.

I believe you will see more black leaders take a stance for immigration enforcement once they are tuned in with their constituents.

That does not count Jesse Jackson. He's up in the top tier for payoffs and ran to the biggest checking account (Vicente Fox) he could spot to lend his "services"

We need more blacks and hispanics in this struggle. That is the trend I'm seeing. We should all work hard to encourage that. We work closely with many of the Latino supporters of the MMP and it was good to see the black MMP supporter numbers increase at the latest NBC protest.

W
    Well said Mr. ALIPAC. I couldn't have said it better myself. We do need everyone fighting illegal immigration. Old world arguments about race is is a hinderance to the movement. Like I said, until Americans can see each other as just Americans, the oposition will always try to use that weakness as a major exploit.

hello,

well I am also Mexican first generation here, born in Mexico raised here. And when I first saw this group and read the articles and comments, I was insuted and felt that I was being discrimintated against. Then I started to look into the issues, and the facts.
    I will always hold Mexico very close to me because I have heritage there, I speak spanish, love the food, music, dance I pretty much love the heritage. But, I have realized that just because that is my ethnicity, I cannot forget that I live in America, I have rights here not in Mexico. I vote, work, study like any other student here. The only place I use spanish is at home with my parents and when I go visit my family in Mexico. Ocasionally I use it work when there are spanish speaking customers, so yeah tell me that I shouln't do that because its promoting immigrants or whatever but I can't help it, It's a gesture of kindness not prefrence or anything like that.
    But my point is that I have realized why Americans are agianst illegal immigration, although many latinos I know are good people, that does not mean all of them are. And many of them do not try to learn english, many come here for a couple of years then go back. But the fight for legal imigration, for protected borders should continue. Lets not get caught up in stereotypes and hate becasue I think that may keep hispanics away, but stick with the facts and how it affects Americans, many of which are hispanic.
    I do want to say that I am not as radical about it as many of you are, like I believe in rights for illegal immigrants who are college students, or even exemplary high school students, because they are still in a way the future just like myself. If these students become legal for example they will be a valuable contribution for our country.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast