Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'm still waiting for my answer, you refered to us as racist when you are the one who keeps refering to you and us.
    If being an American who loves his country then I am racist.
    I would like to know why came on here and start making claims such as this?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

So if I have this right you were raised here and went to school here? You say you love this country, then why would you want it to be made in to a third world lice trap? Then you do have something to lose. But I don’t believe a word you say you are some white dude poking your finger in the eye of real Americans trying to make a better America. Get out of the way son .

He got the billygoat treatment for race baiting.

Welcome domack! Haven't met you yet.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Nice MW...you must have had sparks flying off of your keyboard on that one!

latinopride20, you say you don't care about any race, you only care about yourself, that is what sets you apart from being a true American. You have the disease of selfishness, everything is not about you, the thing that brings all Americans together to fight the burdens of illegal immigration, is their collective caring for one another, the caring for our country, and our love for each and every true American in our country, that is what makes our Soldiers willilng to lay down their lives to keep our way of life and our values. A person who only cares about his or her own live, or their one particular race, can never begin to understand our values or our principals because you and they, evidently don't have any. We have a pride in our country that no amount of free public school and college degrees could ever hope to instill in yourself. That is what we see when illegals from whatever country come here and march in our streets, waving the Mexican flag, and demanding "their" rights in our country, that shows us just how selfish they really are and how little love and respect for our country they really feel. We have a love for our fellow Americans, that reaches beyond the pure selfishness of persons who only cares what happens to their self, you see, that is what sets us and them apart, that is what makes a true American citizen, and I promise you somthing, we will win, even if it comes to fighting for it, we are patriots defending our Nation and our way of life, they are interlopers, fighting in our country, for their rights they don't have the guts to fight for in their own countries. I am sorry in the end, we will win because we have right on our side and they do not, just as simple as that!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

This is a nation of immigrants LEGAL AND ILLEGAL, and you will not dictate how this country will run..
    Actually, less than 30 (of 300 million) million people in the US are 'foreign-born' - indicating that no, most of the people in the US, were born in the US (eg. we are not a 'nation of immigrants' at all).

Yes, the US has historically accepted 'immigrants' of various types from many parts of the world (actually, the US is STILL one of, if not the MOST generous in terms of it's official 'legal' policy allowing in-migration of any country on earth...but I digress....). Further, we have been extremely tolerant of allowing ILLEGAL persons to 'hang around' as well (most countries don't even do that).

EVERY country on the planet could also rightfully claim to be a 'nation of immigrants' (or not) in a similar manner. We hardly have an exclusive claim for the movement of people inside/outside national boundaries.

MW
    Neese wrote:

We are sorry that your illegal parents brought you to this country illegally, but at the end of the day shouldn't your anger be directed at those who knowingly and willingly broke our laws? We are not your keeper nor are we responsible for the actions of the parents of every anchor baby or illegal alien as a result of their selfish criminal acts. They are the irresponsible parties and therefore you are paying a price for their criminal activity. Seems to me you need to ask your parents why they put you in this compromising position. Also tell them for me that in America there are consequences for your actions and as adults they should learn to have a sense of responsibility otherwise they are teaching their children that crime does pay.
    Touche!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Neese wrote:

We are sorry that your illegal parents brought you to this country illegally, but at the end of the day shouldn't your anger be directed at those who knowingly and willingly broke our laws? We are not your keeper nor are we responsible for the actions of the parents of every anchor baby or illegal alien as a result of their selfish criminal acts. They are the irresponsible parties and therefore you are paying a price for their criminal activity. Seems to me you need to ask your parents why they put you in this compromising position. Also tell them for me that in America there are consequences for your actions and as adults they should learn to have a sense of responsibility otherwise they are teaching their children that crime does pay.

Touche!
    That is actually a quote from Whatmattersmost...

Neese, it is quite obvious that there are people in the world who believe that the American people do not have rights. They believe that because we are a free country that all people are free to do as they want regarding our country.

We want all people to live in freedom, we urge all people to work towards making their countries free, we, the American people want to support those people.

But at the same time, we have a right to live in a lawful country, where the laws are enforced and respected by people and we have a duty to protect our freedom, and making sure that our laws are enforced and obeyed is one of the most important things that must be done in order to protect it.

It is our right, our duty and our obligation. Anyone who does not respect that does not care about the well-being of our country. People who think this way should never be allowed to become citizens.

Freedom does not come easy, holding on to it is not easy and this is a fact of life that people must learn to accept. You can't buy it, and you can't steal it, you have to create it and then protect it.

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Neese wrote:

Touche!
    Thanks Neese.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast