Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    He got the billygoat treatment for race baiting.

Welcome domack! Haven't met you yet.

Dixie
    Hi Dixie I’ve lurking here for ages and have been enjoying you and every one else’s posts here very much. Thank you for your welcome.

MW
    Dixie wrote:

He got the billygoat treatment for race baiting.
    Darn, Dixie, everytime a mouse ventures into our domain someone boots him before we cats are done playing.

Neese wrote:

Nice MW...you must have had sparks flying off of your keyboard on that one!
    Yeah, I was forced to stop early because I knew either my keyboard or brain was about to fry - didn't want to risk losing neither one.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    Neese wrote:

That is actually a quote from Whatmattersmost...
    Oops, sorry WhatMattersMost.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Neese wrote:

We are sorry that your illegal parents brought you to this country illegally, but at the end of the day shouldn't your anger be directed at those who knowingly and willingly broke our laws? We are not your keeper nor are we responsible for the actions of the parents of every anchor baby or illegal alien as a result of their selfish criminal acts. They are the irresponsible parties and therefore you are paying a price for their criminal activity. Seems to me you need to ask your parents why they put you in this compromising position. Also tell them for me that in America there are consequences for your actions and as adults they should learn to have a sense of responsibility otherwise they are teaching their children that crime does pay.
    Touche!
    Thanks Neese.
    This is turning into "who's on first..." MW gave you the nod, but I will second it.

Welcome to ALIPAC, domak.

Neese, I agree. The parents of the illegal alien children must hold their parents responsible, not the American people.
    People have to take responsibility for their actions and for the state of affairs their countries are in.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hey, welcome aboard Domack!

It's great to see you jump on in.
    (Good luck in the occupied zone)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Neese wrote:

We are sorry that your illegal parents brought you to this country illegally, but at the end of the day shouldn't your anger be directed at those who knowingly and willingly broke our laws? We are not your keeper nor are we responsible for the actions of the parents of every anchor baby or illegal alien as a result of their selfish criminal acts. They are the irresponsible parties and therefore you are paying a price for their criminal activity. Seems to me you need to ask your parents why they put you in this compromising position. Also tell them for me that in America there are consequences for your actions and as adults they should learn to have a sense of responsibility otherwise they are teaching their children that crime does pay.
    Touche!
    Thanks Neese.
    This is turning into "who's on first..." MW gave you the nod, but I will second it.
    In light of the fact that we all share the same mindset its pretty easy to confuse the poster but never the issue
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Re: We won long time ago!

Quote Originally Posted by latinopride20
    This is a nation of immigrants LEGAL AND ILLEGAL, and you will not dictate how this country will run.. If you do not like the situation right now, denounce your citizenship and get the hell out! We surely do not need you here

You are wasting your time! Where did the boycott of BOA take you?! No where! You just made more options available like Capital One, starting to issue credit cards now to illegals

Although i do give you credit! You did make some progress like passing anti illegal ordinances in some villages of the US.. Too bad you will never be able to pass such measures in big cities like LA, Chicago, NY, etc etc.... Its ok keep the villages.
    To bad for you that an economy that says it has to have illegal labor and encourages many other illegal acts to survive is no economy at all. It is merely just another racket that is doomed to failure. Or perhaps it is just the last desperate acts of dying economy.

In fact to bad for all of us.

Ah...what the hey....I am just going to sit back and take credit for everybody elses good work today. What else do you got? This is the most anyone has agreed with me in weeks.

It is nice to see that latinopride20 wants to become more educated.
    Maybe we can help. Are you familiar with the United States Code?

United States Code
    TITLE 8 - ALIENS AND NATIONALITY
    CHAPTER 14 - RESTRICTING WELFARE AND PUBLIC BENEFITS FOR ALIENS
    SUBCHAPTER II - ELIGIBILITY FOR STATE AND LOCAL PUBLIC BENEFITS PROGRAMS

Section 1623. Limitation on eligibility for preferential treatment of aliens not lawfully present on basis of residence for higher education benefits
    (a) In general
    Notwithstanding any other provision of law, an alien who is not
    lawfully present in the United States shall not be eligible on the
    basis of residence within a State (or a political subdivision) for
    any postsecondary education benefit unless a citizen or national of
    the United States is eligible for such a benefit (in no less an
    amount, duration, and scope) without regard to whether the citizen
    or national is such a resident.
    (b) Effective date
    This section shall apply to benefits provided on or after July 1, 1998.

Read it carefully. In-state tuition for illegal aliens clearly is in violation of the law.
    Why should the American citizen child of an American citizen pay out-of-state tuition when an illegal alien pays in-state tuition?
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast