Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Western Massachusetts. Not many illegals, but having Sen. Kennedy and Kerry more than makes up for that!

Quote Originally Posted by WesternMA
    Western Massachusetts. Not many illegals, but having Sen. Kennedy and Kerry more than makes up for that!
    I hear ya!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Suburb of Atlanta Georgia where the Southern Culture is being destroyed and replaced with a mexican culture. Where my once nice neighborhood is 90% hispanic with 90% of them illegal by their childrens own admission. Where we once had 3 southern bbq restaurants and 2 country family style restaurants which are now mexican restaurants. Where most stores and billboards are in spanish and where healthcare is provided free in the form of the local hospital emergency room which is filled with hispanics. Where I fly an American flag next to my Confederate flag to remind me of a once proud culture that is Gone With The Wind.
    You are the Grayrider, you would not make peace with the bluecoats, you may go in peace

Northern Idaho, the most beautiful state in the lower 48.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

DJ
    I am fascinated by the same sentiment echoed by colleagues from all over the US! Those of us from California, Arizona, and Texas have been feeling the effects of this invasion for years, but not until now do we sense that people in other states understand our fear of loss. Mostly, some of us have thought others from across the US believed, "Oh well. That's California, land of crazies, amoral nuts, and materialists. Let all this happen to them....just as long as it does not touch us." But the truth is, whatever is happening in Calif. just spreads everywhere else. There is already a flight of Californians moving out to other states. When the coffers are empty and we can no longer pay for all the costs for education, health etc., then the illegals will turn to your state for a better deal. I'm so glad that there is more and more cooperative focus from all of us. It's encouraging to see so many Americans fight this together!

North Alabama (Huntsville), new stompin' grounds for the illegal aliens.
    "Remember the Alamo!"

El Pueblo de Nuestra Señora de los Angeles de Porciuncula
    (Town of Our Lady the Queen of the Angels of Porciuncula)

BTW: Welcome Aboard, Doc!

Van Nuys, in what was formerly the Beautiful State of California.
    <div align="center">" Toto, I've a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore "
    </div>

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Northern Idaho, the most beautiful state in the lower 48.
    You've got that right tinybobidaho. I'll be coming up there at the end of the month to see what I've been missing all these years since I left. Unfortunately, it's a place where I usually say it's a nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there - that is, until I retire (maybe). But that's only because of the weather. Can't take the cold. But it would be cool to have a summer home there as the daylight hours seems like they last forever.

I am in my home that I have named the Alamo in the Inland Empire area of Southern California. May 1st 2006 was one of the finest days I have experienced in SoCal.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast