Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I am lucky enough to live in Tom Tancredo's district!!!!!

He's my congressman!!!

Northern Virginia, in Prince William County. Quickly becoming the #3 area for concentration of Illegals...

small town southeastern Oklahoma

Quote Originally Posted by CheyenneWoman
    I am lucky enough to live in Tom Tancredo's district!!!!!

He's my congressman!!!
    You are lucky-I love Tom!

West Central Georgia on the Alabama line. Our community still has the culture and feel of a medium-size southern city. But the change is coming at us from every corner; particularly the spill-over from Atlanta. There is a quandry when dealing with a lawn service or a pool company, etc. I have inquired about the documentation of their workers and been assured that they are in the country legally. But the majority of them cannot speak English and it makes me suspicious. How far does one go with challenging them?

I live in northern Idaho, a town that has gone from 10,000 to around 35,000 in about 8 years because of people wanting out due to illegals and still want to live where their Euorpean culture is still prominent. I was born and raised in Calif. but left there in 1980 due to the rapidly changing enviroment and wanted my children to grow up in a town more like I did.

I am in this fight not because I deal with illegals on a daily basis, but because of the compassion I feel for my fellow Americans who's towns and lives are being destroyed by the lack of government interest in our states and lives by illegal immigration and so many people from one single ethnic group,

Although I know it is only a matter of time if we do not stop illegal immigration or immigration from one country it will affect the whole nation.

Northern Idaho is GODS country, southern Idaho is patato country and not much different from most states affected by illegal immigration.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALIPAC needs donations to stay afloat and in the fight Please give what you can!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... page&pid=9

DIXIE NEEDS HELP ON A PROJECT FOR EVERYONE WHO HAS TIME!!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=73375
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by novaman
    Northern Virginia, in Prince William County. Quickly becoming the #3 area for concentration of Illegals...
    Your county recently stood up for itself in no uncertain terms. Of course, the usual suspects are stamping their feet, etc., for abrogating their "rights." How are things going?

Native Southern Californian who lives in Costa Mesa, Orange County, CA where English is the second language and a non-Spanish speaking person cannot get a job!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

I live in Salem, Mass., 15 miles north of Boston.

In Salem, we have a hispanic population, and I believe they are mostly from the Dominican Republic. There's one area in town that has always had immigrants, starting with the French, apparently, way back.

Anyway, when you drive through that area in the summer, everyone is out sitting on chairs, drinking, and kids are all over the streets, and people are shouting at each other, with music playing. Yuck. I don't know who's legal or who's illegal. It's the one place in town where you see crime related to drugs, and if you look at the town census, I'd say 95% of the people in that area are "unemployed". So, guess who's paying for them?

Quote Originally Posted by cousinsal
    I live in Salem, Mass., 15 miles north of Boston.

In Salem, we have a hispanic population, and I believe they are mostly from the Dominican Republic. There's one area in town that has always had immigrants, starting with the French, apparently, way back.

Anyway, when you drive through that area in the summer, everyone is out sitting on chairs, drinking, and kids are all over the streets, and people are shouting at each other, with music playing. Yuck. I don't know who's legal or who's illegal. It's the one place in town where you see crime related to drugs, and if you look at the town census, I'd say 95% of the people in that area are "unemployed". So, guess who's paying for them?
    What you need is a town council like the one you had back in 1692!

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast