Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Many issues have been responsible for the divisiveness of the American people, but I think this issue of illegal immigration is going to be the one to glue us all back together again.
    You said it.....The issues that they make a huge deal over are INTENDED to divide us, so we won't come together for the important things. I could disagree with someone on every political issue, but if they are right on immigration, I consider them an ally. This nation is screaming for a Third Party to step up and tackle this issue.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

I want to thank TheDoctor for starting this thread; it really demonstrates the broad diversity and unity we have regarding the illegal immigration issue. I am grateful to be a member of this honorable grassroots organization that will change America for the better. Now all that being said when the football season starts and my Seahawks open up a can of whoop a$$ on you, it’s every man, women and child for them selves.

America!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What was that teach?

New Jersey,USA

Home to 450,000 illegal aliens and two Senator sellouts!

Sen. Menendez and Sen. Lautenberg. They both are for SS Totalization and from the letters I have received from Menedez, he's for SPP.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I live in Redlands, California as shown in my profile. However, I lived in Los Angeles for many, many years and watched this gorgeous city degenerate into a cesspool. Things got so bad I was forced to move my family away from that disgrace of a city. I'm sure that I am not the only one here who is bitter over being forced out of their home of many years, of losing all their friends and neighbors.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

I live in the White Mountains of the United States of America, where free food, housing and medical are not easy to get therefore not to may illegals.

There are not to many liberals Thank God cause liberals attract and create lots of trash. Run the liberals out of town.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

I live in Front Royal VA, about 50 miles due west of D.C.. I work in and around D.C. daily.

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Many issues have been responsible for the divisiveness of the American people, but I think this issue of illegal immigration is going to be the one to glue us all back together again.
    You said it.....The issues that they make a huge deal over are INTENDED to divide us, so we won't come together for the important things. I could disagree with someone on every political issue, but if they are right on immigration, I consider them an ally. This nation is screaming for a Third Party to step up and tackle this issue.
    WILLIAM FOR PRESIDENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I live in New Hampshire, just outside of the state capital of Concord. We are starting to get the first taste here of illegals in some of the restuarants and housing developments being built.

I escaped to New Hampshire in 1999, as the illegals have totally overrun my home of New Jersey.

I only hope the same does not happen here. I have a fantasy that someday after all these criminals have been deported I can move back home to the Jersey Shore.

Quote Originally Posted by frustratedpatriot
    Smalltown northeastern Oklahoma.

Unfortunately, every state is a border state these days.
    I grew up in smalltown northeastern Oklahoma and moved to LA last year. I can promise you, unless you've been here - there are no words to describe how bad it really is. Unless you're in uber-rich Santa Monica or Beverly Hills, it really does feel as though you're in a foreign nation whenever you go into public.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast