Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by htxpert
    I am in my home that I have named the Alamo in the Inland Empire area of Southern California. May 1st 2006 was one of the finest days I have experienced in SoCal.
    I agree. It was like finally Americans woke up to what many of us knew all along.

I have a friend who is a Russian immigrant. He is legal, but he is a total leftist. We used to always debate about immigration and other issues relating to American culture and sovereignty. After May 1, he told a friend of ours, "He was right about immigration."
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Maryland. I don't think any state is free of the problems caused by illegal immigration. It is spreading like a dreadful cancer into every nook and cranny of America. WE NEED TO DEPORT ALL ILLEGALS AND TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Texas
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Lexington, Nebraska-Tyson came and changed our town for the worse.

Around the corner from Presendentee Boosh's ranch..
    "We are being destroyed from within"

Smalltown northeastern Oklahoma.

Unfortunately, every state is a border state these days.

North Carolina--near the VA line, in a county where no law enforcement has 287g training and more illegals arrive every day.

Tucson, AZ

Quote Originally Posted by DJ
    I am fascinated by the same sentiment echoed by colleagues from all over the US! Those of us from California, Arizona, and Texas have been feeling the effects of this invasion for years, but not until now do we sense that people in other states understand our fear of loss. Mostly, some of us have thought others from across the US believed, "Oh well. That's California, land of crazies, amoral nuts, and materialists. Let all this happen to them....just as long as it does not touch us." But the truth is, whatever is happening in Calif. just spreads everywhere else. There is already a flight of Californians moving out to other states. When the coffers are empty and we can no longer pay for all the costs for education, health etc., then the illegals will turn to your state for a better deal. I'm so glad that there is more and more cooperative focus from all of us. It's encouraging to see so many Americans fight this together!
    DJ I feel like you do. So many of us in the heavy long time occupied states like my state of California find it ecouraging seeing so many Americans fighting this together.

Many issues have been responsible for the divisiveness of the American people, but I think this issue of illegal immigration is going to be the one to glue us all back together again.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast