Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I think what we do is have an attorney on hand to slap an injunction against the federal government if they approve amnesty. It can be proven amnesty is going against the wishes of the vast majority of American tax paying citizens. In that injunction we demand amnesty be put to on the ballot in 2008.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    I think what we do is have an attorney on hand to slap an injunction against the federal government if they approve amnesty. It can be proven amnesty is going against the wishes of the vast majority of American tax paying citizens. In that injunction we demand amnesty be put to on the ballot in 2008.
    Is this really an option?
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

Quote Originally Posted by TyRANTosaur
    The sad thing is, you have a mentality amongst many voters that these politicians have tenure. They think that just because they already have a Republican in place, then why should we change them and run someone else?
    Case in point: Kay Bailey Hutchison. She is a nice lady. She is a very kind and caring grandmother. At the same time, I believe many times she is just there for the photo-op, and not to serve her constituents. The problem is, she's been there forever. Who's gonna run against her, no matter how undeserving she is? I brought up Ted Poe to run against John Cornyn for the nomination of junior senator in 2008. My fellow Repubs stared at me like I was speaking in tongues. I guess they think he has tenure so he should stay. That's how Rick Perry won the nomination for governor yet again, though he was booed by many convention attendees.
    These politicians are not college professors. They are not allowed, nor should ever expect, tenure!!!
    You are sooooo right. Kennedy?!! Again?!!!
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

I think it is very much an option. When over 80% of a country says no to illegal immigration, only a dictatorship would would go against their constituents wishes and last time I looked, this was still a democracy with a constitution...... '

I think we need to create a legal defense fund now and determine what group can file this suit for us, before it takes place.

You can count on me .

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    I think it is very much an option. When over 80% of a country says no to illegal immigration, only a dictatorship would would go against their constituents wishes and last time I looked, this was still a democracy with a constitution...... '

I think we need to create a legal defense fund now and determine what group can file this suit for us, before it takes place.
    I'm in.

Im in as well. Lets get it on!!
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

To do this, will we need more than 500 people to avoid Pelosi's attack on the grassrooters?
    THE POOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT IN MY AVATAR CROSSED OVER THE WRONG BORDER FENCE!!!

This is the information we need to get out:

Yes, you read that correctly. According to a report by Rep. Steve King, R-Iowa:

• 12 Americans are murdered everyday by illegal aliens, and 13 people in the U.S. are killed by illegal alien drunk drivers daily.

• That’s 9,125 Americans per year murdered and killed! That’s more than 45,625 innocent U.S. lives cut short by illegal aliens since Sept. 11, 2001.

• If the death statistics aren’t enough to sicken you, Rep. King also reports that eight American children are molested by illegal aliens every day — a total of 2,920 annually.

What the h*** is our government doing to us??

I have another idea !!! Even if only 50 of us could do this, I think we would attract a multitude of news media coverage !!!!

Let's pick a date and each spend the night on top of a small highrise building, or a billboard location (I remember a guy who stayed on a billboard plank for weeks until the Carolina Panthers won a football game; he was on the news every night). Have signs and when interviewed by the news media, give them the statistics of how many Americans are killed each year by illegals.... make the public aware and fighting mad !!!
    Tell them we plan to do this one night a month until our irresponsible government secures our borders and ends this invasion of our country.

Any one in with me?

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast