Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote: from Returning resident
    as I said to make illegal aliens pay for their anchor babies themselves ! So, they MUST pay

how do you get blood from a turnip? if they have no assets - then what can collection agencies collect on?
    by the way one Hospital in Oregon- is having a class action filed against it RIGHT NOW for not providing medical to poor people.
    I found the material while standing in the rain-it was sent to a latino surname and tossed in the bushes-
    I am planning to see if it is open to illegals - and from the wording it is - since it olny requires that you be dirt poor ( anyone can fake that)

I get collection agency notices at my current address for someone with a latino surname and offers for credit cards for someone with a latino surname. ( the previous tenant was named Rosa- she was illegal and worked at a restuarent in oregon FOR EIGHT YEARS before INC caught up with her- so she split to california to live with her ILLEGAL brother.

the point is- people who come here illegally , have not much reason to care about medical bills-
    hell , our government can't even ask them if they are citizens!

thelma, speaking of getting mail for people with hispanic names, we get almost as much of that as we do our own mail. Some of the same names over and over and the people with those names have never, ever lived in this house because we bought it from the lady who built it and we know who rented it while we were overseas.

I believe they give fake addresses to take advantage of something on line that is instant gratification. We had to get caller ID for our phone because we were constantly getting calls from bill collectors who got our number from someone who gave it to them fraudulently. It is a regular nightmare.

Ths hospitals here are in a constant quandry wondering where their next dollar will come from, too. The only one that seems solvent is the VA hospital and who knows how long the gov't will keep paying them now that they have squandered all our tax money in Iraq.

And I hear regularly of babies born in vehicles ON the bridge coming into this country.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Judy,

Rmoving a child from a class room is not a big deal. You simply tell the children Little Susie's parents are "moving", and Little Susie needs to go home and "pack". They are moving to "Colombia" or "Morroco" wherever. Parents pull their children out of school and move every day. There is no difference whether it's because they got a job and moved to it; lost a job and moved somewhere else; or got deported. All it means is: You're moving and going home.
    Well, I don’t think that parents pull their children out of school in the middle of a lesson ? I’ve never heard that, I think that parents will wait until the session is over. At least I would do that if I had children and was about to move.

JR,

The only problem is if they get the low wage jobs by undercutting American workers, how can they pay for anything? Up to and including food for their new baby? The law says we can't turn away people in need of medical care regardless of their ability to pay. Right now, that law seems to include illegal immigrants. And it definitely states that people under the age of 19 can't be denied. Many illegals have two or three kids before they are 19. They can't pay. And we are tired of paying. We have to change the law to put a stop to all of it.
    Well, can’t we just give medical care to the baby and deport them a year later ?
    I don’t know how much money an illegal aliens makes, but I think they make enough to take care of the baby ?

bootsie,

And, it is HERE that we go back to the original argument about anchor babies. The only way that the illegals can access these WELFARE PROGRAMS is by having their babies in the US. Once they do that, the child is a citizen and they qualify for free EVERYTHING. That's why DOZENS of hospitals in border states have had to close their doors. Others are suffering HUGE losses. Those PREGNANT ILLEGALS PAY COYOTES to get them across the border in order to have those babies here. The hospitals, by law, cannot turn away an emergency so they show up in labor and there you go! POP OUT THAT ANCHOR BABY and WE PAY THE PRICE until the child is grown.
    You may have a point here, Bootsie. I just thought they have many babies because they’re Catholics and use less precaution is US citizens. So they actually abuse our 14th amendment ? I never thought of that, I just thought they were looking for a job, but never that they intentionally break in to have the baby born here. That’s odd.
    Well, better to start to make the fence right away !

You are living in a state of denial or complete ignorance about what is going on here if you don't believe this is happening. I'm SURE you get CNN in Holland and all you need to do is watch the news. Pay particular attention to Lou Dobbs if you can get that.
    Well, CNN Europe and CNN US have different programs. I watched broken border on the American resistance homepage of DA king. But it’s not on CNN here. CNN has different sections like CNN Asian, CNN Europe. Just look on their website and you’ll see the different sections. Just like TIME Magazine. There is a Time magazine for Europe and one for the US. But there is no Lou Dobbs on CNN Europe ! But we do have Larry King.

Hardly a night goes by that he doesn't cover the illegal situation. If you can't get it on TV, go to the CNN website, search for Lou Dobbs' program and he posts transcripts of every program on the site. If you really want to LEARN about this problem, everything you ever wanted to know will be on that site.
    So you now know that CNN Europe and CNN US have different programs. So, how could I have known Lou Dobbs if I didn’t see it on the American resistance website ? I’ll try if I can find Lou Dobbs on the CNN website.

I remembered, WHILE I was typing the message, that CNN had different programming in Europe than in the US. Some of the programs are the same but I remembered that I never saw Lou when I've been in Europe. That was why I added that about his website. You'll learn a LOT from his transcripts.

They DO have more children that Americans but they ALSO come here SPECIFICALLY to HAVE children here so they can become citizens thereby allowing them to qualify for ALL WELFARE programs. So, they don't ONLY have ONE ANCHOR BABY. They have MULTIPLE anchor babies.

THIS PRACTICE MUST STOP.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

returning resident- give them medical care for a year and then deport them
    ?
    You do not understand the level of saturation[20 million and growing] and lethargy[the govs] that exists here-
    first there is a latina woman - illegal - who came here and worked as a maid in california and had a baby -
    well this was a rare case where INC did catch up with her when the kid was five.
    the child had attention deficit disorder( now theres a life threatening illness for you)
    based on this she started a campaign ,a media campaignTO AVOID DEPORTATION . Her campaign is she and the NINO have to stay for his medical treatment.
    and of course she is getting a lot of support .
    you have no idea what a strong sense of entitlement and self serving aggressiveness the latinos have here-
    this is promoted by the activists/ the churches and immigration attorneys and oh let's not forget - the media.
    first let me say- ADD is not something that kills you- he might do very well in mexico digging for potatoes with a stick.
    and her assumption that she has the right to break the law and get thousands of dollars of free medical. On top of that, every problem any mexican has is the united states fault and we must fix it.

most americans know people in their own family who cannot afford any medical treatment-

he might do very well in mexico digging for potatoes with a stick.
    ROFLMAO!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

SNICKER

Well, can’t we just give medical care to the baby and deport them a year later ?
    I don’t know how much money an illegal aliens makes, but I think they make enough to take care of the baby ?
    Take care of the baby how? We can't take it away from it's mother and then return it a year later, can we? Most illegal immigrants in this state make $5.15 an hour or less. That is the state minimum wage. They can't rent a house, they can't afford a car, they can hardly even afford to eat on that amount of money. That is why so many live in one house and share one car. But with the money they save, they send it home to bring more of their people in.

There is an article on these boards somewhere from a hospital in Dallas Tx that says that of the 16,000 babies born in that one hosptial monthly, 4 out of 5 have illegal immigrant mothers! YIKES! And that is one hospital hundreds of miles from the border. So, you see, it would be futile to try to take care of them. And you can't pick out some and not others.

Thelmahopkins, I really LOVE your writing style. And I do know people in my own family who can't afford medical treatment. I know people in my own family who couldn't afford to bury their dead. And chances are within a week, we are going to be scrambling around for funds to bury yet one more who is in a nursing home with alzheimers and near death.

Do I resent that I am forced to pay for some illegal to sneak across the border and have a baby when I can't afford to help my own brother? You bet your boots I do!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast