Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I guess SOMEONE is just going to have to file a brief and start from the bottom and work UP. Maybe Tancredo can get to work on that!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    I guess SOMEONE is just going to have to file a brief and start from the bottom and work UP. Maybe Tancredo can get to work on that!
    Or maybe we can get enough signatures from the American people ?

I agree, but that´s not going to happen.
    Oh, I believe it will happen. Too much harm has already come from it and I can't see it lasting too much longer.

A petition is a great idea, though! I wonder if we could get someone influential to start one.

How about Rob Allyn???? ROFLMAO
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You never answered my original question. Who should pay for this family (and it could be mommie, daddy, brother, sister and newborn-5 people) for 1 year?

I believe any child's place is with the mother. You know you wouldn't want to put any child in an orphanage would you?

It's also not likely that the law will change and that anchor babies will become US citizens.

The 14th Amendment would not have to be changed, only the way it's interputed.

Quote:
    Of course, being US citizens, they will be able to bring parents, brothers, sisters, nieces, nephews, grandparents, uncles, aunts, second cousins 3x removed and so on.

well, that's new to me. I thought it could onlt be close relatives.
    I really don't have a clue who anyone can sponsor. I just made a statement without doing the research. I've never had any reason to look it up.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OK--two things:

1. There IS a petition to Impeach Bush and it's posted SOMEWHERE on ALIPAC. I THINK Butterbean posted the link. When I voted, there were over 600,000 signatures.

2. AND, we MIGHT have the answer to our anchor baby problem. I posted the latest alert from NUMBERSUSA last night in the "News and Announcements from other groups" section. There is a BILL THAT IS BEING INTRODUCED to do away with the anchor baby provision!!!! I forgot the bill number but check out that section of the boards and it will give you the link to NUMBERS. Probably most of you are on their mailing list anyway and, by the time you read this, will have gotten your notice!

THERE IS HOPE!!! Things are LOOKING UP!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

You never answered my original question. Who should pay for this family (and it could be mommie, daddy, brother, sister and newborn-5 people) for 1 year?
    taxpayers

I believe any child's place is with the mother. You know you wouldn't want to put any child in an orphanage would you?
    no, that's why I've been saying all the time that we deport parents + anchor baby when the baby turns 1 years old. and the baby can later return and apply for citizenship as he was born here.

The 14th Amendment would not have to be changed, only the way it's interputed.
    Than change it, clarify the 14th amendment.

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    I agree, but that´s not going to happen.
    Oh, I believe it will happen. Too much harm has already come from it and I can't see it lasting too much longer.

A petition is a great idea, though! I wonder if we could get someone influential to start one.

How about Rob Allyn???? ROFLMAO
    No the law won't change. The best what we can do it and let the Supreme Court clarify it and what the 14th amendment exactly means and who it apllies too. does it apply to children of illegal aliens too, born here ? Just let the Supreme Court clarify it. ( this is what Bootsie said and I agree with her ) But I would be against changing the constitution at any time !

See--r_r--they are LISTENING TO US. This Bill would do the trick!

Dear Faxer:

Ask your Senator to support S. 2117 (ENFORCE ACT)

This new fax has been posted in your Action Buffet !

You can find this fax by proceeding to
    http://www.numbersusa.com/faxes?ID=4456

The ENFORCE Act (S. 2117), is an excellent enforcement bill which contains many NumbersUSA endorsed provisions, including:

An end to granting citizenship to children born of illegal aliens (Anchor Babies)

An increase in document security

Construction of a border fence

Many CLEAR Act type of provisions that would allow local law enforcement and vounteer groups to better assist in the arresting and detaining of illegal aliens

Send this fax to your two Senators, asking them to cosponsor S. 2117

but when I clicked the link, I saw that I must register ?
    If it helps, i wouldn't mind to support the fax, but how will the fence look like ? A normal fence or a concrete Berlin wall ?

You don't have to join that group, r_r. I was just showing you that there IS an effort AND a Bill being introduced in the Senate that could and WOULD clarify the anchor baby problem. You would have to study up on that site to see if you were interested and then join if you choose.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast