Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thelma, me too!! I thought they had everything under control too !! I thought everything would turn out okay because they KNEW what was happening !! Was that naive or what ?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: You ARE NOT going to BELIEVE what just HAPPENED TO ME!

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    I am in SHOCK. I am SHAKING. I was in my sunroom posting away. It is FOUR AM and someone knocked on my DOOR. The dogs started barking and I went to the door thinking MAYBE it was one of my kids. Of course, my lights were on and I had inadvertanly left on my walkway light when I let the dogs back in earlier. When I looked out the window part of my door, there was a MAN that I've never laid eyes on and he was HISPANIC. NO LIE. I MOUTHED, "WHAT DO YOU WANT". He said something that I couldn't understand because the dogs were still barking. I TOLD HIM I WAS NOT OPENING MY DOOR. I'm here ALONE and I couldn't see a car anywhere on the road. I set the alarm system, got my gun and walked by the front porch windows HOLDING THE GUN UP IN THE AIR SO, if he was still standing there, he would see it! I just can't BELIEVE this. I have NEVER had anything like this happen. And, the WORST part is that I got out and WALK UP MY DRIVEWAY at this hour MOST MORNINGS TO GET MY PAPER. BOY, I will NEVER do that again.
    Wow and kinda scary story, let me say i never open my house´s door even more i never answer to people outside my parents house. I just trust in me my GF and in some chics.

Hey bootsie i like this part "I set the alarm system, got my gun and walked by the front porch windows HOLDING THE GUN UP IN THE AIR SO"

I think all of us will do the same thing and call to the police inmediatly too.

Hope you are fine BOOTSIE.

Thank you, BETO.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Thelma

the parents dont pay for anything- the public schools and libraries and medical care is free here- I mean if you have assets - then they can take it- I dont agree with you- and I used to be extremely liberal-
    the united states is a weak country if you do your reading- the war in iraq etc is a smoke screen that covers up a lot of denial about where we are really at-
    Well like I said I don't know too much about what's oging on back in US regarding illegal immigration, but it's hard to understand that the tax payers much pay for illegal aliens ( health care, schooling ) while so many of us don't even have an insurance. Anyway, if I'd be true then my proposal would make it better as I said to make illegal aliens pay for their anchor babies themselves ! So, they MUST pay for their children, so the money they're spending stays within the US and therefore CAN'T be sent to Mexico. And the rest of illegal aliens must be deported. And I agree that Iraq looks like a smoke screen, but still we're seen as the most powerful nation, most Dutch here agree with me on that.

and no I dont like overcrowding- you need to do more reading again- like read cadilac desert- the west coast bears the brunt of both internal and external immigration- and where I live it is having very negative consequences.
    I never said that you like overcrowding, I said that I'm used to it and I like it. I think it's nice and cozy to have so many people around me. I'm originally from nyc and I would never live in a country town. Just don't like that. I don't know if the west coast bears the brunt of immigration. New York State and New Jersey were also in the top 5 list where most immigrants go to. California and Texas are probably number 1 or 2. But not only the west coast gets all the immigrants. Yes, the west coast gets most illegal immigrants, but when we talk about legal imigrants, then we can add New York State too.

apparently you are for open borders and free social welfare for whoever shows up-
    Have I ever said that they I want an open border ?
    I have said that I want the Southern border to be sealed !
    I just try to see the difference between fiction and reality.
    Between what can be achieved and what not.
    The reality is that we've 17 million illegal aliens, but also that's impossible to deport them all. Logistically it's just impossible. To deport 5 million of them will take years ! and in the meanwhile, new illegal aliens keep crossing. If we seal off the Southern border, well they just take a flight to Canada and invade us from the Northern border. The best what we can do is that we first totally seal off the border with Canada and Mexico. then try to deport as many illegal aliens as possible and than open de borders again after 10 years . Why opening the borders again after 10 years ? well, canada and we have always had an open and friendly border. It should stay that way.

what you dont get is that the us and the west - and that would be holland etc- are viewed as the Golden land for the bulk of the third world-
    well- they cant all move here-
    I know that, I do get that. do you think that Holland is not multi cultural/multi racial ? they had colonies before we/america even existed as a country. And most people of color come from Indonesia, a former dutch colony and I never hear Dutch people complain about them. New York ( New Amsterdam ) was given to the english by the dutch for Suriname ) They complain about the Moroccans and turks because they don't assimilate, but the Indonesians and the Surinamese do. Holland, germany and Britain get the most requests from asylum seekers, so don't tell me that I don't know that the western nations are seen a the land of gold.

you are sad about anchor babies being deported in Holland? well- I'am sad that oregon is filled with them and that we have lost our state.
    I'am sad that oregon schools are being fined an enormous sum by the feds because these parents wont learn english at home and send their anchor kids to school speaking spanish-
    Well, i'm not that sad that anchor babies are deported in Holland for the reason that the dutch law states that someone born on Dutch soil ( aruba, bonaire, Curacao, Holland itself ) is not automatically a citizen. and I support obeying the law, so i'm not really sad that anchor babies are deported. What does make me sad is that those children are pulled out of the class room. that's inhumane to other children and sometimes they're just 6 years old. how will those other children experience this in the class ?

I just re - read your post and you seem to have no understanding of whats going on in the united states.
    neither did you 5 years ago like you said later.

because you dont seem to understand basic things- like if an illegal parent arrives pregnant at a hospital - they not only have to provide medical care - if the baby is sick they have to provide that too - which can cost a hundred thousand dollars- because they are poor and not citizens the hospital cannot recuperate the money-and oh guess what in border areas like arizona they cross from mexico just to give birth in arizona hopitals free - and to have american kids- so who pays? we the citizens in reduced medical access- this is why americans are angry-many of us are uninsured , yet we cant do the same thing- because the government has a way of tracking us-and that is just one example-
    maybe I don't understand, but I think it's not true. How can illegal aliens get medical care, schooling, food stamps while so many of us Americans are working so hard to even make a living ?? how can it be that my parents in nyc must work so hard to have them insured and illegal aliens get it for free ? Come on, who believes that ? If my girlfriend wants to study further in the US, then she must first show that she's $ 25000 in the bank. If not, she'll be not given a visa. so you think that the poor Mexicans come here and get everything ?? I don't think so. illegals don't get anything or hardly anything in liberal Holland, so neither do they get anything in conservative america.

Quote Originally Posted by thelmahopkins
    I thought you were back? this explains a lot- you see five years ago I was'nt even aware of the invasion- I mean I noticed there were a lot - well..... persons who didnt speak english- but I assumed the government was sane and was on top of things - ah but how things have changed here!
    I'm not back yet. I'm planning to back within 3 months as my student visa expires, but can switch it to a tourist visa after which is valid for another 3 months. But then I must leave. I can stay untill June 2006, if I stay any longer, then i'll be illegal and can be put in a detention center and forced to leave. But I plan to come back by March/ April.

I was watching tv on New Year's eve and they were interviewing some people. The reporter came up to one woman who was pregnant and said something like "what's your name, where are you from, and what is your New Years resolution?" and the woman answered in half-english and said "name (?), I'm from Mexico, and my that I want luck for my new baby". The reporter who intereviewed her partner asked the same questions, and he kept turning his head away from the camera and couldnt speak english. HMM. ANYONE KNOW WHAT I'M THINKING?
    I think that you think that they're illegal aliens. And I think that they could be either illegal aliens or just tourists on a tourist visa. But I actually think that they are illegal aliens and want to have the baby born on US soil. that's what I think

Now vegans are looked upon as criminals? Or is a Dutch vegan any different than an American vegan?
    You're right JJ. My fault, it was a stupid comparison.

And I don't suppose you can see the reason why they would get angry? And do you suppose that people in NYC and SF aren't angry? I can assure you that many are.
    The people in amsterdam are angry with the Moroccan youth that commit over 70% of the crimes in Amsterdam. But they are not angry with people of color at all, just angry at those who commit crimes and the ones that don't assimilate into dutch society. They want them to be ripped off from their Dutch citizenship and deported back to where the parents came from. And the illegal aliens among them are deported without hestitation, although the secretary of immigration was attacked in amsterdam by left wing globalists who think that illegal aliens shouln't be deported. And people in nyc or SF are not angry.

1) I wish they would ask more people here for ID. That would be a good way to weed out the illegals before they obtain FAKE ID's.
    most dutch agree with me that it's not civil to ask anyone for the ID. Older Dutch people come with arguments that hitler did that too when they ruled Holland.

2) I DO support taking children of illegals out of their classes to deport them with their parents. I wouldn't even mind if they waited until school was over for the day and pick them up when they leave. I wish they would do that here. What are we supposed to do? Send Mama home and stick the kids in an orphanage?
    Just wait untill the school session is finished. It's not nice to confront other children with the cops. cops are nice here, nicer than in nyc. but cops should not be allowed to enter a school.

3) And I don't know why you would be so upset over having to carry your passport to prove your identity. The foreign countries I have been in you could carry a copy of the picture page but I can't say how things are in Holland. But I also don't see anything wrong with it. Besides, I don't know of many American citizens who are in foreign lands if they didn't choose to be--at least adults.
    a copy will mostly be accepted, but not always. they still have the right to take you to the police station and do an extra background check. when i go out in a'dam, I might get a little buzzed and the change is there that I'll loose my passport. for me it's not a big problem to carry an ID as I've got a Dutch driver's license too, but for tourists it can be pain in the ass.

returning_resident says:
    What does make me sad is that those children are pulled out of the class room. that's inhumane to other children and sometimes they're just 6 years old. how will those other children experience this in the class ?
    Rmoving a child from a class room is not a big deal. You simply tell the children Little Susie's parents are "moving", and Little Susie needs to go home and "pack". They are moving to "Colombia" or "Morroco" wherever. Parents pull their children out of school and move every day. There is no difference whether it's because they got a job and moved to it; lost a job and moved somewhere else; or got deported. All it means is: You're moving and going home.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

as I said to make illegal aliens pay for their anchor babies themselves ! So, they MUST pay
    The only problem is if they get the low wage jobs by undercutting American workers, how can they pay for anything? Up to and including food for their new baby? The law says we can't turn away people in need of medical care regardless of their ability to pay. Right now, that law seems to include illegal immigrants. And it definitely states that people under the age of 19 can't be denied. Many illegals have two or three kids before they are 19. They can't pay. And we are tired of paying. We have to change the law to put a stop to all of it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

How can illegal aliens get medical care, schooling, food stamps while so many of us Americans are working so hard to even make a living ??
    And, it is HERE that we go back to the original argument about anchor babies. The only way that the illegals can access these WELFARE PROGRAMS is by having their babies in the US. Once they do that, the child is a citizen and they qualify for free EVERYTHING. That's why DOZENS of hospitals in border states have had to close their doors. Others are suffering HUGE losses. Those PREGNANT ILLEGALS PAY COYOTES to get them across the border in order to have those babies here. The hospitals, by law, cannot turn away an emergency so they show up in labor and there you go! POP OUT THAT ANCHOR BABY and WE PAY THE PRICE until the child is grown.

You are living in a state of denial or complete ignorance about what is going on here if you don't believe this is happening. I'm SURE you get CNN in Holland and all you need to do is watch the news. Pay particular attention to Lou Dobbs if you can get that. Hardly a night goes by that he doesn't cover the illegal situation. If you can't get it on TV, go to the CNN website, search for Lou Dobbs' program and he posts transcripts of every program on the site. If you really want to LEARN about this problem, everything you ever wanted to know will be on that site.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast