Page 422 of 574 FirstFirst ... 322372412418419420421422423424425426432472522 ... LastLast
Results 4,211 to 4,220 of 5732
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Barack Obama's citizenship questioned

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 2 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)

[quote="AirborneSapper7"]White House Blasts Franklin Graham for Birther Comment

Monday, 25 Apr 2011 03:39 PM

The White House angrily lashed out Monday against renowned evangelical leader the Rev. Franklin Graham for questioning President Obama's birthplace.

Graham’s sin? The son of the Rev. Billy Graham questioned on ABC’s “This Weekâ€
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

tracking the usurper-in-chief and on his trail
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlanderJuan
    I don't know whether or not this is a good thing. The Ninth Circuit is progressive as hell, and this could be just a trap to slam the door forever against the plaintiffs.

Challenge to President Obama's Eligibility to be Heard by 9th Circuit
    It is certainly suspect. Knowing the nature of the 9th Circuit Court, they could be taking this on just to dismiss it, heap scorn on the litigants, and sanction Atty. Orly Taitz (again) for "filing a frivolous lawsuit, to teach her a lesson she won't soon forget."

I can't imagine any intention to give the case a fair and honest hearing. I would say "nevah hoppun," if I were not concerned that the Lord would call my hand and show me to be "not a prophet." So I will say that I do not know what will happen on May 2nd and thereafter, but I won't be surprised by the ultimate travesty of justice, not even if Dr. Taitz be imprisoned.

I smell an ambush.
    One man's terrorist is another man's undocumented worker.

Unless we enforce laws against illegal aliens today,
    tomorrow WE may wake up as illegals.

The last word: illegal aliens are ILLEGAL!

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    He does not meet the natural born citizen clause of the Constitution

Father’s race on the Obama birth certificate: only a curiosity or a smoking gun?

- Lawrence Sellin
    Tuesday, April 26, 2011
    112 Comments

I would like to begin by stating unequivocally that, for me, it does not matter if Barack Hussein Obama was born in Hawaii because he has never been eligible to be President. He does not meet the natural born citizen clause of the Constitution i.e. born in the United States, of parents who were both U.S. citizens at the time of the candidate’s birth.

I admit that I am not, by any stretch of the imagination, an expert on birth documents nor am I terribly familiar with the details of the current birth certificate controversy.

Nevertheless, there is one thing that I don’t quite understand.

On the Certification of Live Birth (COLB), now widely available on the internet, Obama’s father’s race is listed as “Africanâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

PRESS LIES ON OBAMA ELIGIBILITY GET LOUDER

By J.B. Williams
    April 27, 2011
    NewsWithViews.com

[Disclaimer: The opinion expressed in this article are solely those of JB Williams and not necessary the opinion of NWV, it's staff or other writers.]

Business giant Donald Trump has placed Obama’s eligibility for office at center stage again as Obama continues to insist he was born in Hawaii, the son of a Kenyan father and American mother. But despite hundreds of challenges, Obama remains defiant, refusing to release any vital documentation to back up his story and thus, doubts persist.

In a CNN “investigativeâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, lookie here, they claim to have released the long form.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administrat ... ertificate

http://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default ... g-form.pdf

My gut reaction, from having been alive (age eight) in 1961 is that they called the father "African" to distinguish him from an American "Negro."

It looks legitimate to me, with everything in order, except it lacks the photostat "VOID" markings.

But where's the embossed seal of the State of Hawaii Department of Health, without which it is not a legal birth document?

Can this be a certified copy without the embossed seal of the certifying Notary Public? (a rhetorical question)

Quote Originally Posted by BetsyRoss
    My gut reaction, from having been alive (age eight) in 1961 is that they called the father "African" to distinguish him from an American "Negro".
    At 58, you're proud of your age, BetsyRoss. That's a good thing.

I think the classification was divided into "RACE: Negro" and "ETHNICITY: African". In 1961, "African American" was unheard of, and "RACE: African" would have been an anachronism from the future.

On the U.S. Standard Birth Certificate in 1961, the correct corresponding entry for "RACE" was "Negro" or "negroid"; "mulatto" or "colored" was accepted.

Although an applicant could have written "African" in the "FATHER'S RACE" box, it would have been erroneous for the clerk to transcribe "African" into the official record.

It is interesting how the conservatives invariably call someone by a truthful name (e.g. usurper), while the left always uses derogatory name calling tactics (e.g. “the carnival barkerâ€
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

News Alert
    from The Wall Street Journal

The White House released President Obama's original "Certificate of Live Birth" from Hawaii amid persistent questions about the president's citizenship. The decision came because the issue "was crowding out the debate" on the budget, White House Communications Director Dan Pfeiffer said. The White House said Hawaii doesn't generally release long-form birth certificates but did so at the president's request.

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142 ... malertNEWS

View the certificate: http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000142 ... 84620.html
    In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot. -- Mark Twain

This didn't take very long to disprove. The obama birth certificate appears to be fraudulent. Who would have seen that one coming?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pt7oi2qfxlY

and more:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbasVmebCUI

I'm collecting a list of the errors and flaws in the fake "Certificate of Live Birth" presented by the usurpation today.

In the meantime, suffice it to say that:
    • Today's fake Certificate lacks the requisite embossed seal of the State of Hawaii Department of Health.

Today's fake Certificate has been altered (from the earlier fake Certificate) by adding a wide green hatched border on all sides, most noticeably on the left side, where the curvature of the book suddenly turns into flat green hatched border - a physical impossibility in the real world.

The lower half of the earlier fake Certificate has been chopped off - the part with the stamps - and on today's fake Certificate, the stamps have been moved to the front side, where they do not belong.

The bottom border of the earlier fake Certificate has been cropped. On one revision, there was an addendum there which read:

23. Evidence for Delayed Filing or Alteration
      1. Birthplace: Kenya;Registered Honolulu HRS 338-17.8 per Grandmother

But that could easily be a fake, just as today's revision is a fake.