Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

We have a democrat in El Paso TX running for congress who likes wide open borders andpandering to illegal aliens. He needs an opponent. He has run unopposed for the last two times except for a guy who didn't bother to campaign, which made me wonder if he was somehow threatened by Reyes or some gangster who supports Reyes. Reyes treated the illegals with a wink and a nod all the time he was in the Border Patrol that he brags so much about! and Reyes wrote to me to tell me that he believed that Ramos and Compean got just sentences! Tell me HE needs to be representing Americans!

angelaTC, I absolutely agree with you. And I won't give one cent to a candidate who I don't want in office nor will I donate to a political party so they can divert any of my money to some other place where I probably don't want that candidate to win, either. The Republicans definitely don't back their best people because, if they did, Tom Tancredo would be the frontrunner in their presidential campaign.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think it was (is) a great idea to start a Lou Dobbs website.I understand completely the reason for starting to gear up in case only pro-illegal -amnesty candidates are selected in the primary election.While I am supporting another candidate that I believe will enforce our immigration laws,I would quickly endorse an Independent run by Lou Dobbs if we have amnesty candidates representing both parties.Many thanks to W for having the foresight to plan for a Lou Dobbs candidacy if needed to counteract two possible amnesty candidates in the general election.

What is all the fuss about?

Let's just all over-react!!

Re: What is all the fuss about?

Quote Originally Posted by Fergie
    Let's just all over-react!!
    Care to explain what you mean?
    LGBTQ (Let's Get Biden To Quit)

I'm not a bit surprised. Ron Paul attracts kooks who like to threaten people---Glenn Beck has been threatened by those whackjobs.

I UNDERSTAND both sides of this debate-I signed it and pledged money.I think that by signing it I was trying to state my support for lou dobbs and not against my favorite canidate Fred Thompson.Lou Dobbs was at the forfront and on the right side of this issue than lets face it any of the present canidates with the except Hunter(since tom has left the race) all have made statements about illegal immigration we did not like(even Fred).Some may feel that if Lou Dobbs would enter the race as an independant that a democrat or mcCain would win because voting for him would peal away votes from conservatives and money that would otherwise go to one's prefered canidate.I predict this will happen in south carolina,thompson and huckster will split vote and give it to MCcAIN and Lindsay Graham will say that this proves Illegal immigration is not only not a big issue but South Carolinians agree with McCAIN on it.I do fear Ron Paul running as a third party canidate and helping democrats.Now I do think that if Mcain wins the republican nomination a lot of attitudes would change as they are now and support Lou DOBBS FOR PRESIDENT.

Example

This is to TVLGDS and anybody who thinks like him. Your post is exactly the kind of thing that upsets Ron Paul supporters and incites an ugly response thereby proving you were correct. STOP THAT GARBAGE..Ron Paul supporters are mad and we have a right to be. I am certainly not a "kook". A "kook" is ANYONE who would vote for these RINOs and Council on Foreign Relations people who are running against a very HONEST Ron Paul.

tvlgds: what kind of kook are you? i'm a ron paul supporter and have not attacked alipac or any candidates who are against illegal immigration. i chose paul because illegal immigration isn't the only issue i'm concerned about. you're kind of creepy!!

Quote Originally Posted by usmcvet
    As a big time Ron Paul supporter, I want to say thank you to William and the team in helping educate America as to the Thomas Jefferson of our day: Ron Paul. I do not have a problem with Lou Dobbs being promoted, though I can not for the life of me imagine how a talking head could run a nation, but be that as it may, Lou is about the only one speaking truth to power about the illegal alien invasion.

Pull together for America. This is not a drill.

Restore the Republic.
    Vote Ron Paul.

I'm sorry Vet..I just HAD to chime in...If it were up to me, there would be "NONE OF THE ABOVE" on every ballot.
    The talking head comment...I DO NOT SUPPORT A LOU DOBBS run, but being a "talking head?"
    Thier are TWO types of Politicians in Washington DC, BOTH types happen to be Lawyers...
    First thier is the Ambulance Chaser who DOESNT CATCH IT (Ted Kennedy).
    Second thier is the Ambulance Chaser who DOES CATCH IT (John Edwards).
    So, to call Lou Dobbs a "talking head"...LOOK AT THE ALTERNATIVE!
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Lou Dobbs Rocks

Hopefully this is going where intended. Ron Paul is a good candidate and I am hoping he moves up in the polls. however be realistic Lou Dobbs represents all that Ron Paul does with more spunk. He is just as out spoken, interested in the people, honesty, and has more qualifications than the candidates ESPECIALLY OBAMA, I voted him into the senate and he has proven a huge failure at the job and is looking for a promotion already without proving he even knows who he works for.

I don't think Lou would take anything away from Ron Paul, fact is if Ron Paul was an Independent he and ran with Lou they would blow the other parties away.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast