Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

B-R-A-V-O!!!!

I couldn't have said it better myself!

Gov. Spitzer is an I-D-O-I-T for sure!

Here's my reply to Governor Spitzer. If I get a reply, I'll post it here.

How dare you call me a racist!! I admire anyone wanting to better their life LEGALLY. I do NOT admire anyone coming into my country illegally, be they French, Russian, etc.

Apparently you are so unwise and dumb as to not recognize the dangers of giving licenses to illegals. This not only opens the possibility of their being listed on voter registration, but also jury duty, access to free food programs, etc. Are you going to waive the LEGAL requirement that all drivers carry insurance? How can they apply? How can they read and understand the laws covering driving.

I really don't think you've looked at all the ramifications of driving licenses? Another clue as to your stupidity??

William Gheens Letter to Governor Spitzer

Your response said it all so well ... thank you. I also sent a e-mail letter to Governor Spitzer and basically told him I agree with your letter and advised him to re read it for my feelings as well. Then I advised him that my sincere desire is for him to RESIGN ... to Do America a Favor!
    "WHAT WE HAVE NOW IS NOT A WAR ON TERRORISM TO DEFEND FREEDOM BUT A WAR ON FREEDOM THAT REQUIRES THE DEFENSE OF TERRORISM."* G. EDWARD GRIFFIN AUTHOR OF THE CREATURE FROM JEKYLL ISLAND

Subject: Your Drivers License Fraud/Anti-American Bill

Dear Governor Spitzer,

I am absolutely disgusted with your continued attempts to defy our Constitution and We, the People, you were elected to represent. Where do you get off pandering to criminal illegal aliens? Have you been threatened in some way? Is that why you are afraid of 20% rather than the 80% who authorize your paychecks?

I may not live in New York, but I am a mere 2-hour drive away from Ground Zero. The things you do in New York affect those of us in PA, too. While we have heroic Mayors, such as Lou Barletta of Hazleton, PA, and Irving, TX, who try to establish some semblance of order and a return to the rule of law with regard to illegal alien criminals, we also have imbeciles like YOU who obviously have your hands in the pockets of La Racists and the Un-American Crying Liars Union.

Hear this loud and clear, Mr. Spitzer, American patriots will not allow you to show your hate for your constituents any longer. I will be watching and waiting to see how many lawsuits are filed against you for treason and for failing to uphold the duties of your office.

You are incompetent and deserve to be unseated. I pray that day comes soon.

Regards
    Proud wife of an undocumented ICE agent.
    Definition of a RACIST according to Madeline Cosman : Real American Committed to Integrity Sovereignty and Truth

Additional welcomes to:

Catherine, SueBee, Sharilynk, Corhanem too!

Thanks for 'jumping right in' with us.
    Feel free to ask any questions you might have.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome to ALIPAC "sharilynk" so glad you have joined us here and hope you get further involved to save this great Nation.

Hey everyone the LOU DODDS LINK I posted above all you have do is copy and paste in the little box!!! We need to get alot of these out as Lou receives over 2000 e-mails a day! we want him to see it! :lol:
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

My email to Spitzer:

I am disgusted that you resort to such venemous attacks to anyone who opposes your distructive and unpatriotic plan to provide legal identification to illegal aliens.

Your time and the tax payers money would be better spent locating and deporting the illegal aliens that are destroying this nation.

my letter to Spitzer

You, sir, have a cockeyed notion of what constitutes racism. Is it racist to support the law of the land ... and support making life difficult for those who break that law? Perhaps this crazy notion of yours has it's roots in your administration's treatment of the Seneca Nation of Indians. I guess you figure that if it's OK for a New York State Governor to violate the Federal "Treaty Of 1842" in a racist vendetta against Native Americans in your own state to fill New York's tax coffers, it must also be OK to violate Federal immigration statutes that bar aiding and abetting violators by granting preferential treatment under New York State motor vehicle codes.

Really, sir, you are a piece of work indeed. And if you don't wake up and smell the coffee - and soon - your disrespect of Federal laws that were enacted LONG before you were elected governor will come back to haunt you at the ballot box. Of course, if your goal is to be a one-term governor, you're probably following the proper course - since this disrespect will guarantee that outcome.

Letter to Gov

Sir, (I cannot call you honorable)

I was deeply affended by your verbal attack of Lou Dobbs, regarding giving licenses to illegals. How dare you make a sham of our laws, which those of us here legally, as well as native born, must abide by. Your thinly veiled, liberal attempt to provide illegals easy access to becoming "mainstreamed" and affording them also a path to vote (illegally, which we already know they do) by attaining a legal identification document, is a slap in the face to all AMERICANS!! You sir, are a traitor and should be exposed to all as one!! You may call me what you want, perhaps your favorite slur you are so quick to sling...I am no racist...I have a family of many colors and background...but, I am first an AMERICAN and will stand up for that against the small people like you anyday. YOU will be exposed for what you and your kind are, just wait...the internet, print, freedom of speech and freedom loving people will make sure AMERICA is protected from TRAITORS like you.

With disgust and sincerity,

[Mod Edit - to protect privacy/identity of poster ]
    Homemaker, wife, mother and an AMERICAN[/code]

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Welcome to ALIPAC "sharilynk" so glad you have joined us here and hope you get further involved to save this great Nation.

Hey everyone the LOU DODDS LINK all you have do is copy and paste in the little box!!! We need to get alot of these out as Lou receives over 2000 e-mails a day! we want him to see it! :lol:

http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5.html?9
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast