Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A LEGAL New York Resident...

Mr Spitzer,

I am enraged by your continued labelling of anyone that does not agree with your rediculous plan to reward ILLEGAL aliens with drivers licenses as racist. I am an independent, college educated voter, who in fact, voted for you. My vote for you was based on you being different than every other corrupt, no-good politician that does what 'they' want instead of what 'the people' who elected them want. You will never get my vote again, and I hope that you are somehow removed from office.

Me a racist? hardly....its called common sense, of which it seems, you do not possess. My grandparents came to this country, LEGALLY, from Italy. They were documented, worked hard, paid their taxes, learned English and never expected a handout or reward from the Government. UNLIKE those here ILLEGALY, who break our laws, do not pay their taxes, abuse the 14th ammendement and have anchor babies who we have to pay for, fill up our schools with Children who we have to pay for, flood our Hospitals then don't pay their bills so we have to pay. ENOUGH already.

Anyone who wants to immigrate to the US should have one option, to come here legally, learn our language, pay their taxes and become a citizen. I don't care if you are doing work that supposedly no one else will do. No one else will do it because they do it for less money and don't pay taxes. If they were not here, someone would do it for more money.

If you want to do something for New York residents, lets start with my $10,000 property tax here on Long Island. How about 8.75% sales tax, one of the highest in the country. How about my income tax, gas tax, phone tax, cable tax, liquor tax, MTA tolls...that all seem to pay for Long Island roads that are full of traffic 24/7.

You are a disgrace to the office of Governor. Lou Dobbs should be Governor as he possesses the COMMON SENSE that every politician should have.

THE ACLU, you, and all other pro-ILLEGAL immigration groups should all be investigated for allowing people in this country illegally, supporting them, allowing them to NOT pay taxes, allowing them to suck our tax-base dry while trying to reward them with licenses, 'free' healthcare for them, citizenship for their children that, in my eyes, should not be here.

Racist? Please, it is obvious you are reaching for any excuse to lable the Majority of New Yorkers that are fed up with BROKEN NEW YORK STATE Goverment. Trust me, I've called My assemblyman, I've called my Senators, my Congressman. I've volunteered to do anything and everything to fight you on rewarding illegal aliens. I will continue to fight until our BROKEN system is fixed.

Sincerely,
    an outraged NEW YORK STATE, LEGAL, resident

Argh!! I can't keep up with all the new people here today (sorry!)
    Looks like Spitzer may have done us all a favor.

License to Illegal Immigrants

Governor Spritzer,

Issuing a legal driver's license to an illegal immigrant in the United States is a slap in the face of all legal Americans! I ask you to re-evaluate your position on this subject and to change your decision. Racism is not the driving force behind such a request, but respect for our American laws. When you officially became governor of New York, you took an oath to uphold the laws of your state and America. Have you now decided that those laws are no longer worthy of defending, nor worth the sacrifice of our forefathers? Will the history books of the future record that decisions you made and action you took as governor were un-American? The citizens of American are watching to see what you decide to do.

NY Governor giving licenses to illegal immigrants

I and approximately 80% of this country disagree with giving illegal immigrants all the freebies and breaks that they continue to get. By approving of a criminal to get a license is one of the utmost unpatriotic acts imaginable to all of us normal average Americans that actually have to follow the laws of this country. Governor, what you and your ilk are to blind to see is that the American public is tired of paying the way for criminals that do not appreciate or respect anything that has been done or given to them. We are tired of going without, while people that shouldn't even be here continue to get things that legal citizens can't get anymore because there are to many of them stealing from our country. I hope they vote you and others with your agenda of selling your country down the river OUT of office. We need people in office that actually care about the LEGAL LAW ABIDING TAX PAYING CITIZENS THAT ACTUALLY BELONG HERE, not a thief in the night who snuck across our border and then refuses to leave. Keep hollering racism if you want, but the last time I checked, illegal wasn't a race.

Quote Originally Posted by realbsball
    Argh!! I can't keep up with all the new people here today (sorry!)
    Looks like Spitzer may have done us all a favor.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WELCOME TO EVERYONE, WHAT A GREAT BUNCH OF LETTERS, WISH I COULD SEE THAT TRAITORS FACE!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

The gov

Here is the note that I sent to the governor, that you might enjoy!

With all due respect to your office, I give, however to you I say sir your are indeed NUTS! Why do are elected officals around this country working harder for illegals in our country rather than the citizens that your are supposed to represent,SHAME ON YOU! Again Gov your are an idiot and are nuts.
    Please resign, do New York a favor!!!

Best regard
    An American First

Sent Spitface an email. It wasn't as well written as yours W but along the same lines. I basically said anyone who thinks we're racist has to be an "idiot" LOL

Incidentally, we should all keep up the pressure on Spitzer. He had a 60% approval rating in February that plunged to 47% in July ... and he has so many other fish to fry, including his possible implication in the "Troopergate" scandal which has yet to be fleshed out fully. In short, he's running out of political capital ... and the decisions he's making now in an attempt to appease liberal voters is beginning to backfire on him.

New act on the Vegas Strip!

Spitzer and Balboni the newest comedian team will be performing "Who's on first ? "

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast