Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Crocket you seem to be in a humorous mood today...

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Cassie,

You have a right to all you opinions and beliefs, just as all of us do. I respect that. Please realize that there are lots of people who do not agree with you, and that is okay.

You do what you think is right for you and fighting this invasion as a minuteman is a fine tribute to America. There is definitely a big need for people on the front lines of this invasion.
    I don't understand why people here disagree with me. We all agree that we're in the midst of a national crisis, and I come with honest and real solutions. I fight illegal immigration the way I think it's the best to do, or did you refer that people disagree with me that I like Hillary ??

The Minuteman go to thefront lines, that's where the problems start. That's were we must stop illegals !
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

So Cassie, are you indeed then announcing your candidacy for president along with Billary, Obama and the rest?

April
    Beckyal wrote:

We cannot do anything with the illegals in America until we secure our borders. Why is that Congress cannot see that?
    I think they do see ....it is getting them to care and take action that is the hard part.

Quote Originally Posted by JadedBaztard
    So Cassie, are you indeed then announcing your candidacy for president along with Billary, Obama and the rest?
    People will not elect me because they think I'm too young to make the right decisions. I think that my solutions, build a fence, put national guard on the border, take benefits from illegals, jail/ fine employers are a good start.
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Quote Originally Posted by cassie
    No illegals will get in when my solutions are in place.
    What are your solutions ???

That's like saying that it's useless to squash a roach you see running across your floor before you deploy the roach traps.
    Roaches are no cats or illegals. They are scary insect and I kill them right away when I see them in my house. But can we kill illegals or cats ?? NO !!!

April
    Cassie wrote:

I don't understand why people here disagree with me. We all agree that we're in the midst of a national crisis, and I come with honest and real solutions.
    We all have ideas and solutions that we think are best to stop this invasion.
    It is good that we all bring them here to discuss. Whether everyone agrees with each others views or not ,is not the most important thing. The MOST important thing is that we are all here for the same reason and willing to fight for our country.

Ok, Cassie. I did read your post btw.

What is your stance on the HUNDRED illegals that snuck in while you were composing your posts? Are they ok to stay? Are you neutral on them?

Another two years is going to pass while the illegals rush our border. How many of them are you going to be neutral about? How many do you want Hilary(i'm going to gag) to grant amnesty to?

The last TEN THOUSAND?
    The last HUNDRED THOUSAND??

How about the last TEN MILLION?

I'm just trying to ascertain your cutoff number?????

It sounds like you prefer the '1,059th caller' method of amnesty (radio station call in method)?

Are the last TEN MILLION illegal mexicans more deserving in some way, for getting away with it, than the HUNDRED THOUSAND (or more) coming in as we speak and until election day?

IT _____________MAKES__________NO___________SENSE____ _____!!!
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

Cassie,

In your replies like "Prove it" to what I said, you are similar to the way I used to be. First, you have to realize that I grew up in and continue to live in areas with a large Hispanic population, so I am totally familiar with Hispanics from various nations and who is legal and who is not.

So when I saw the Hispanic male and his son drive up in a car and I saw the person whom I specifically know to be an illegal day laborer approach the car, but they did not want to pick him up at the housing complex because there were people around such as myself- I knew what I was seeing. That day laborer lives in the same housing complex as I do. I have seen him many times. As luck would have it, when I got to the 7-11, I saw that car parked in front, and the man and his son get out of it. Then I saw the day laborer arrive and wait by the car in a submissive posture while the man and his son were in the 7-11. He looked happy to be getting the day job. I'll stop the story there.

Second, here is the way I used to be. I saw some Hispanic kids stealing a bike and then I saws some the police chasing them and catching one kid with a whole bag of tools (i.e. bike theft tools), and I saw one kid hide the bike they stole in an alley behind a garbage bin. But I still, for a whole ten minutes, was thinking to myself, "Just because they are Hispanic, why are these police assuming that they were stealing the bike?" Then I came to my senses and told the police that I knew where they had stashed the bike. You understand, I was refusing to acknowledge the reality I was seeing with my own eyes.

So I think by saying "prove it" you are just wrong. My suspicions are well-founded and almost always correct, especially since I started to acknowledge the reality I was seeing with my own eyes.

It's like what they said in the movie Minority Report: Obre Los Oyos. Sorry for the misspelling.
    Oops that was Vanilla Sky.
    "We have a sacred, noble obligation in this country to defend the rule
    of law. Without rule of law, without democracy, without rule of law being
    applied without fear or favor, there is no freedom."

Senator Chuck Schumer 6/11/2007
    <s

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Cassie wrote:

I don't understand why people here disagree with me. We all agree that we're in the midst of a national crisis, and I come with honest and real solutions.
    Well for me it is because you are a walking contradiction. I know you have tried to explain it away in this thread, but I still don't get it. I am a bit dense I guess.

Btw, you should join the MM group. You think you are on ground zero, go down there right on the border and see what those people have to put up with on a daily basis. I know you live quite a distance, but the trip is worth it if you have the means and time to pitch in.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast