Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    What do you do ??

1 ) deport all those cats, but leave the door open, and don’t clean up the milk & beef

Or

2 ) first you close the door to prevent more cats from coming, then clean the milk & beef and after that start deporting all those cats. Or decide to keep a few cats when you know they're homeless.
    First, it seems that there are some presumptions to your premise, and it does not constitute a very accurate analogy nor does it recognize all the options.

However, in this scenario, I would get a broom and run all the invading varmints out of the house with sufficient gusto that they were unlikely to ever try to return. I would then slam the door behind them and make sure I was never this careless again. More importantly, I would fire the maid (the analogue being the government officials whose bad policies failed to prevent this situation) for her failing in leaving spilled milk and beef on the floor and not closing the door to keep wandering animals from invading my home.
    I gave 2 options and they are very clear, why do you need more option, why do you want to make it more complicated ?? you don’t need more options if you know that 1 out the 2 options will work. I made this scenario just to explain my point, it’s hypothetical ! not all persons have the luxury to pay a maid.
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

Quote Originally Posted by JadedBaztard
    Cassie:
    I oppose new illegals from coming to the US. I'll take a neutral stance when it comes to amnesty for the illegals already here
    Cassie, would you feel the same if we substituted any of the following terms in place of "illegals"?:

RAPISTS
    MURDERERS
    THIEVES
    DRUNK DRIVERS
    PEDOPHILES

Are illegals the persons you mention ?? I don’t think that, It’s good that you oppose illegal immigration, I do too. But generalizing a group is not the way to go, baby.
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by cassie
    What do you do ??

1 ) deport all those cats, but leave the door open, and don’t clean up the milk & beef

Or

2 ) first you close the door to prevent more cats from coming, then clean the milk & beef and after that start deporting all those cats. Or decide to keep a few cats when you know they're homeless.
    First, it seems that there are some presumptions to your premise, and it does not constitute a very accurate analogy nor does it recognize all the options.

However, in this scenario, I would get a broom and run all the invading varmints out of the house with sufficient gusto that they were unlikely to ever try to return. I would then slam the door behind them and make sure I was never this careless again. More importantly, I would fire the maid (the analogue being the government officials whose bad policies failed to prevent this situation) for her failing in leaving spilled milk and beef on the floor and not closing the door to keep wandering animals from invading my home.
    I gave 2 options and they are very clear, why do you need more option, why do you want to make it more complicated ?? you don’t need more options if you know that 1 out the 2 options will work. I made this scenario just to explain my point, it’s hypothetical ! not all persons have the luxury to pay a maid.
    Life is complicated, "cassie." It's not all kittycats and party line votes.

Life is compliacated but finding a solution to the illegal immigration crisis is easy, yet we agree on the solutions too. you listed your solution and they're the same as mine, did you copy my solutions ??

Banned

Life is compliacated but finding a solution to the illegal immigration crisis is easy, yet we agree on the solutions too. you listed your solution and they're the same as mine, did you copy my solutions ??
    Yeah, that's it "cassie." I've been here espousing these solutions for ages, but I stole my ideas from a troll posing as a ditzy hairdresser twin. LOL!!!

Yeah, that's it "cassie." I've been here espousing these solutions for ages, but I stole my ideas from a troll posing as a ditzy hairdresser twin. LOL!!!
    Bama is a troll, and now i'm a troll too. When you can't convince other's you call them trolls.

Banned

Bama is a troll, and now i'm a troll too. When you can't convince other's you call them trolls.
    No, when two new members show up at the same time matching the description and tactics of a known troll simultaneous with other attacks that match the MO of that troll, I make the accusation.

No, when two new members show up at the same time matching the description and tactics of a known troll simultaneous with other attacks that match the MO of that troll, I make the accusation.
    Other attacks ??
    I've been talking about illegal immigration all the time !
    I have not atacked any single poster here !
    And I wish I knew Bama, he is far more educated than I'm, and probably more educated than you too, this is what you can't stand. A troll is a person that tries to divert other posters away from the main ussue, and I've been talking about the main issue, illegal immigration, all the time. You accusing me for being a troll, or linking me to Bama is an all out lie ! And it's even unfair. All the time and effort I've been discussing this issue, and you wave me away for being a troll ??

you know what ? I'll fight illegal immigration only for California, screw the rest of the country

MOD EDIT
    please refrain from photos such as this

Funny...some things that are up, should be down and some things that are down, should really be up. I'm scared...somebody hold me.

April
    Cassie! I do not think you are a troll and if the moderators thought you were you would be gone. Do not freak over things that do not matter. Ignore it , go forward.

Page 6 of 28 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast