Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I would just like to clarify for you Cassie.

'I' ( as in ME, MYSELF) am directly and instantly affected by the decisions being made in washington on this subject and they are being discussed, amazingly enough, along the same lines as the way you are thinking. A bunch of liberals who don't have to live with 'them' and have a magic cutoff number for degrees of criminality that don't even apply to American citizens.

My point is that they are ALL criminals. Every______single______one.

To have a cutoff point in 'years' is liberal idiocy put forth by silver spoon sheltered dolts who will never pay the ultimate price for their treason and lack of decision making skills.
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Cassie wrote:

I don't understand why people here disagree with me. We all agree that we're in the midst of a national crisis, and I come with honest and real solutions.
    We all have ideas and solutions that we think are best to stop this invasion.
    It is good that we all bring them here to discuss. Whether everyone agrees with each others views or not ,is not the most important thing. The MOST important thing is that we are all here for the same reason and willing to fight for our country.
    AGREED !!!
    We're all here for the same reason, yet my solution to stop illegals is probably different from the solution other posts may have. But I think most agree with me that we must close the border, fine employers and strip illegals from benefits.
    It's only Hillary that is an issue we can disagree on. The moderators will probably agree with those in red, but disagree with me on Hillary, hope that will not get mes uspended for supporting Hillary or the Dems in general. That's me, that makes me Cassie. I'm a liberal, but still want to stop illegals from coming, deport most of them already here, I don't support breaking the law, but I'm still a liberal deep in my heart and that's why I can never, and will never vote for a Repulican. I will try to find legal ways to end the death penalty ( example ).
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

Quote Originally Posted by anniealone
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    Cassie wrote:

I don't understand why people here disagree with me. We all agree that we're in the midst of a national crisis, and I come with honest and real solutions.
    Well for me it is because you are a walking contradiction. I know you have tried to explain it away in this thread, but I still don't get it. I am a bit dense I guess.

Btw, you should join the MM group. You think you are on ground zero, go down there right on the border and see what those people have to put up with on a daily basis. I know you live quite a distance, but the trip is worth it if you have the means and time to pitch in.
    I'm sorry Annie, I tried my best to explain everything in this thread, if people still can't see my pov, I don't know how to convince them. I was born and raised in the City of Angels, I know what illegals have done to that once beautiful, if not the most beautiful city in this country. I live in central California now but there're still many illegals here, they're all over the place. I work part time only, have my own car, and will have time enough to go to the border. I'll only do it if my twin sis joins me, but that's no problem, she is even more harsh to illegals.

Nomorex and Matthew ( other thread ) I'll answer your posts this evening, I've to do some other stuff.
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

Cassie, I would classify you as a 'liberal by location'. I used to think like you as well (except for the death penalty).

One last exercise.
    Try walking down an alley in my town after 'they' get off of work for the day and are already drunk (or find a local infested neighborhood).
    Pass by the nearest garage teeming with 'them' on your way anywhere.
    When they grab you, just tell them (yell over the ranchera music) that you are a 'liberal' woman.
    End result;They won't understand a word you just uttered and they will take whatever they want from you.
    I GUARANTEE you will be a liberal no more.
    You will have reached your moment of clarity.
    Use it well.

April
    Cassie wrote:

That's me, that makes me Cassie. I'm a liberal, but still want to stop illegals from coming, deport most of them already here, I don't support breaking the law, but I'm still a liberal deep in my heart and that's why I can never, and will never vote for a Repulican. I will try to find legal ways to end the death penalty.
    And that is okay Cassie, just fight the fight the way you feel best suits you. Just realize that you are on a site where the majority does not endorse Hillary or liberal views. Sometimes it is good to focus what is agreed on, such as stopping illegal immigration NOW, join forces and kick butt!

Quote Originally Posted by cassie
    It's also useless to harrass day labor workers already here while other illegals keep crossing our borders,
    The whole reason we're supposed to allow illegals in here is to do the "work Americans won't do" which is AFAICT namely pick crops. Americans are clearly in the great majority in nearly every other occupation. Reading the articles on Alipac, I believe will show, that vegetables are not being picked in spite of 12 to 30 million illegal aliens here. Farmers are crying. Farm Bureau is moaning. It appears that the aliens fresh into the country will pick crops, but after the support groups get them signed up into our benefits system they quit that work. Once they can afford to hang in parking lots, that is what they do. We need a rapid revolving door which quickly recycles aliens for fresh ones that will work for farmers. We must never let them get established. Those here the longest should be sent home first as they are the most likely to have jobs Americans will do.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What I would do is this:

While securing the borders, I would start charging ALL EMPLOYERS (large and small) with fines AND jail time for a second offense. I would come down hard on the American employers so that people could not say that I was being mean and hard on illegal aliens and people would get the message that you can either run your business legally or don't run it at all.

I would also make local law enforcement check to see if a person was legal or not if they are arrested and then deport those people immediately.

I would also make a very clear announcement on TV (if I was president)
    that the U.S. has laws regarding entering and that these laws are going to be enforced to the fullest extent.

Most people who are in the U.S. illegally will self-deport.

Gosh, is THAT so hard to do??
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The ubiquitous liberal mantra ..

DON'T HARASS ANYONE !!!

DON'T PROTECT

DON'T DEFEND

DO WHAT YOU MUST, JUST DON'T HASSLE ANYONE

EVEN IF THEY'RE CRIMINALS.

DON'T KILL THE KILLERS.

DON'T PROFILE THE GANG BANGERS.

DON'T IMPEDE THE RIGHTS OF PAEDOPHILES.

DON'T PROFILE TERRORISTS.

JUST, DON'T DO ANYTHING THAT WILL MAKE THEM MISS THE COCKTAIL HOUR OR CAUSE THEM TO TAKE AN ANTACID.

April
    LegalUSCitizen wrote:

While securing the borders, I would start charging ALL EMPLOYERS (large and small) with fines AND jail time for a second offense. I would come down hard on the American employers so that people could not say that I was being mean and hard on illegal aliens and people would get the message that you can either run your business legally or don't run it at all.

I would also make local law enforcement check to see if a person was legal or not if they are arrested and then deport those people immediately.

I would also make a very clear announcement on TV (if I was president)
    that the U.S. has laws regarding entering and that these laws are going to be enforced to the fullest extent.

Most people who are in the U.S. illegally will self-deport.

Gosh, is THAT so hard to do??
    No, and it would work, however, our government has different agenda! Time to kick butt and take our country back.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    No illegals will get in when my solutions are in place.
    What are your solutions ???

That's like saying that it's useless to squash a roach you see running across your floor before you deploy the roach traps.
    Roaches are no cats or illegals. They are scary insect and I kill them right away when I see them in my house. But can we kill illegals or cats ?? NO !!!
    Yes, and furry little kitties are not dirty thieving illegal aliens either.

As for my solutions, they have been suggested all over this site. Do a little reading. But your silly analogy was pretty close to the mark. Without milk and "beef" on the floor, neither the kitty cats, roaches, nor illegal aliens are likely to clutter your kitchen floor. So:

1. Vastly increase the penalties for hiring illegal aliens and get out there and enforce the law to the extent that no employer in his right mind would take the risk.

2. Cut off all but the most basic lifesaving emergency medical treatment for illegals who don't have cash in hand or legitimate insurance.

3. Cut off food stamps and all other forms of assistance to illegals.

4. Clarify the already crystal clear legislative intent of the authors of Amendment XIV and eliminate so-called "birthright citizenship" to children of illegals.

5. Eliminate free education for illegals and their anchors.[MEd]

6. Attach criminal penalties with mandatory jail time to crimes most frequently committed by illegals, such as driving without license and insurance, identity theft or fraud, and trespassing on private border ranches.

In other words, clean the floor and the vermin will have no reason to come into the house.

Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast