Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by cassie
    I OPPOSE illegals from coming – NEUTRAL on the ones here
    Of course I'm against amnesty. It's rewarding law breakers.

I explained in the e - mail from Tancredo thread why I can't vote Tancredo. Tancredo, is no option anymore.
    Today I said in another thread that if Tancredo wins the GOP, I may vote for him
    I can vote Nader or Buchanan, but never a Republican, maybe Tancredo under very severe conditions.

Why I endorse Hillary ??
    I'll give a brief explaination, as I told it several times before.
    I will vote for Al Gore.

Looks like I'll have to start a scorecard.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by had_enuf

[

EXACTLY HAD ENUF!
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by had_enuf

You're gonna need LOTS of paper....

DIXIE
    I don't know who connected stem cell research to partial birth abortions but that's just wrong. You can harvest stem cells from the umbilical cord of natural births. You don't need to harvest them from aborted babies.
    George SOROS & a small group of his buddy investors.

They have a private clinic in Cali, created specifically to find the
    secret key to longevity for a very small group of world players.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The contradictions are just getting too silly to bear? I have to comment.

Cassie,

WHY GO TO THE BORDER WITH THE M.M. IF YOU ARE 'NEUTRAL' ON THE ONE'S 'ALREADY HERE'????????

I DON'T GET IT?????? (and neither does anyone else?)

THE ILLEGAL MEXICANS THAT WILL BE STREAMING BY YOU, ACROSS OUR BORDER, WILL BE 'ALREADY HERE ILLEGAL MEXICANS' BY THE TIME OUR TRAITOR POLS (DEMS) DECIDE TO GIVE AMNESTY TO THEM AND YOU WILL STILL BE NEUTRAL ON THE ISSUE??

THINK, Think, think !!!!!

Why waste your time????? And the M.M.'s . They are trying to prevent millions more illegal mexicans from becoming 'ALREADY HERE ILLEGAL MEXICANS'.
    "There's no such thing as ILLEGALalien-able rights!" REGRESO E MEXICO !

Banned
    The only Democrat I can think of that is against illegal immigration is Al Gore
    Cassie, remember the little lesson I provided for you on the 1996 changes to immigration and naturalization policy that rushed huge numbers of aleins through the system while suspending the background checks? Don't you remember who it was that Bill Clinton placed personally in charge of that debacle? After all, we were only discussing this a couple of days ago...

What we have here is a failure of continuity.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Nomoremex
    The contradictions are just getting too silly to bear? I have to comment.

Cassie,

WHY GO TO THE BORDER WITH THE M.M. IF YOU ARE 'NEUTRAL' ON THE ONE'S 'ALREADY HERE'????????

I DON'T GET IT?????? (and neither does anyone else?)

THE ILLEGAL MEXICANS THAT WILL BE STREAMING BY YOU, ACROSS OUR BORDER, WILL BE 'ALREADY HERE ILLEGAL MEXICANS' BY THE TIME OUR TRAITOR POLS (DEMS) DECIDE TO GIVE AMNESTY TO THEM AND YOU WILL STILL BE NEUTRAL ON THE ISSUE??
    Right on NewMex. This is the point I have been trying to make.
    Deportacion? Si Se Puede!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor
    What we have here is a failure of continuity.
    That's what happens when a "person" is just a persona, if you get my drift. The auteur behind "cassie" didn't bother fleshing out the character before committing her lines to print.

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Everyone is aware that we still have military in Bosnia.......Klinton's war, right? The war that he refused to go to the United Nations of Theft & Genocide for 'approval.'
    That one will keep going on and on in spits and spurts.

And the Horn of Africa?

Everyone is aware that Klinton deployed our bombers & used more munitions/bombs than any other president other than a wartime president? Which means that Klinton dropped more bombs without a war or 'conflict' than ever in our history.

Well I'll be damned How did he get away with that?

We don't need to mention the pill factory again
    cause that was just a teeny weeny uh oh mistake and it's not fair to make him/them take responsibility for his actions.
    Bush ignored the UN too, he did it on his own with some allies. Most of our long time allies opposed the war in Iraq. Clinton bombed Serbia to prevent a genocide there, he had no choice and the entire EU asked us to help. If Bush is going to send troops, or bomb the militias in Sudan that are creating a genocide, I'll support him, but fighting a war for Halliburton is morally wrong, bombing to prevent genocide is morally right to me.

what Clinton did was right, and when Clinton bombed the pill factory, he was supported by the Republican Congress.

Clinton rules :

Cassie,
    Is that Monica Lewinski behind the Christmas tree in the Clinton family picture?