Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    What I would do is this:

While securing the borders, I would start charging ALL EMPLOYERS (large and small) with fines AND jail time for a second offense. I would come down hard on the American employers so that people could not say that I was being mean and hard on illegal aliens and people would get the message that you can either run your business legally or don't run it at all.

I would also make local law enforcement check to see if a person was legal or not if they are arrested and then deport those people immediately.

I would also make a very clear announcement on TV (if I was president)
    that the U.S. has laws regarding entering and that these laws are going to be enforced to the fullest extent.

Most people who are in the U.S. illegally will self-deport.

Gosh, is THAT so hard to do??
    This isn't much different to what I'd do.

Build a fence
    National guard on the border
    Strip illegals from their benefits
    Jail or fine employers

Add

Announcement on spanish tv/radio channels and CNN that
    threaten illegals with 5 years jail time if they're stil in the country after a certain date.

etc.

I hope the next Democratic president will impose all these measurements. My solutions are easy to impose, just don't understand why some here have a problem with my stance, or is it still because it's obvious that I'm a liberal on many other issues ??

Talk to y' all later !
    mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

Yes, Cassie, AND if I were president I would also have my announcement on TV repeated in every single language so that no one could say, "I no speak a Engless" and pretend they didn't get the message!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost

Yes, and furry little kitties are not dirty thieving illegal aliens either.

It was just to explain my point

As for my solutions, they have been suggested all over this site. Do a little reading. But your silly analogy was pretty close to the mark. Without milk and "beef" on the floor, neither the kitty cats, roaches, nor illegal aliens are likely to clutter your kitchen floor. So:

1. Vastly increase the penalties for hiring illegal aliens and get out there and enforce the law to the extent that no employer in his right mind would take the risk.

I agree, isn't that clear to you that I'd even suggest jail time to employers ?

2. Cut off all but the most basic lifesaving emergency medical treatment for illegals who don't have cash in hand or legitimate insurance.

No free health care to illegals is sometihng I suggested too

3. Cut off food stamps and all other forms of assistance to illegals.

no benefits fo illegals is what I said, this includes no food stamps of course

4. Clarify the already crystal clear legislative intent of the authors of Amendment XIV and eliminate so-called "birthright citizenship" to children of illegals.

If this is possible, I agree

5. Eliminate free education for illegals and their whelps.

This falls under my no benefits to illegals category

6. Attach criminal penalties with mandatory jail time to crimes most frequently committed by illegals, such as driving without license and insurance, identity theft or fraud, and trespassing on private border ranches.

Those laws are already in place, isn;t it ?

In other words, clean the floor and the vermin will have no reason to come into the house.

Our solutions are the same, but you get more into detail, that's all

mkfarnam, thank you so much for ya help. My laptop & windows are working again as it used to be. Thanks to you !!!

Seriously, something which I have always noticed about President Bush is that he has never once said anything strongly to indicate that he is against having people enter the U.S. illegally That's because he wants them to!!

He can't even do that much for us!! It's all left up to us!! errgh.

Only nice words out of the mouth of our president!! He's so nice that it's as though we don't even have a president of the USA!!

(oh yea, I forgot, the whole Democratic party are now the presidents)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I hope the next Democratic president will impose all these measurements.
    And lose all those present and future, moldable, entitlement voters!!!??

Problem is there is no AntiIlligal Democrat. Democrats are global and NAU people to the bone. They see America(At least most of them) as something that is bad. If Tom or hunter got the spot would you vote for them, because they are closed borders?
    <div>DEFEAT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA THE COMMIE FOR FREEDOM!!!!</div>

Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor
    Quote Originally Posted by cassie
    It's also useless to harrass day labor workers already here while other illegals keep crossing our borders,
    The whole reason we're supposed to allow illegals in here is to do the "work Americans won't do" which is AFAICT namely pick crops. Americans are clearly in the great majority in nearly every other occupation. Reading the articles on Alipac, I believe will show, that vegetables are not being picked in spite of 12 to 30 million illegal aliens here. Farmers are crying. Farm Bureau is moaning. It appears that the aliens fresh into the country will pick crops, but after the support groups get them signed up into our benefits system they quit that work. Once they can afford to hang in parking lots, that is what they do. We need a rapid revolving door which quickly recycles aliens for fresh ones that will work for farmers. We must never let them get established. Those here the longest should be sent home first as they are the most likely to have jobs Americans will do.
    This is a very interesting and right to the point post. We should not let them get established, this sounds very honest, realistic and true. Maybe we should start to deport illegals right away , but with my proposal we can start deporting right after a week. We can deploy 100,000 national guards men without a day. 100,000 Football fans manage to get into a stadium within a few hours, so it’s possible to deploy 100,000 troops on the border. This will almost be enough to secure the border, and meanwhile build the fence, etc. We can have everything done in a short amount of tie, there’s one huge problem – we have a Republican in the White House !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hosay
    Cassie,

In your replies like "Prove it" to what I said, you are similar to the way I used to be. First, you have to realize that I grew up in and continue to live in areas with a large Hispanic population, so I am totally familiar with Hispanics from various nations and who is legal and who is not.

So when I saw the Hispanic male and his son drive up in a car and I saw the person whom I specifically know to be an illegal day laborer approach the car, but they did not want to pick him up at the housing complex because there were people around such as myself- I knew what I was seeing. That day laborer lives in the same housing complex as I do. I have seen him many times. As luck would have it, when I got to the 7-11, I saw that car parked in front, and the man and his son get out of it. Then I saw the day laborer arrive and wait by the car in a submissive posture while the man and his son were in the 7-11. He looked happy to be getting the day job. I'll stop the story there.

Second, here is the way I used to be. I saw some Hispanic kids stealing a bike and then I saws some the police chasing them and catching one kid with a whole bag of tools (i.e. bike theft tools), and I saw one kid hide the bike they stole in an alley behind a garbage bin. But I still, for a whole ten minutes, was thinking to myself, "Just because they are Hispanic, why are these police assuming that they were stealing the bike?" Then I came to my senses and told the police that I knew where they had stashed the bike. You understand, I was refusing to acknowledge the reality I was seeing with my own eyes.

So I think by saying "prove it" you are just wrong. My suspicions are well-founded and almost always correct, especially since I started to acknowledge the reality I was seeing with my own eyes.

It's like what they said in the movie Minority Report: Obre Los Oyos. Sorry for the misspelling.
    Oops that was Vanilla Sky.
    Thank you for sharing your story. I live in the illegal immigration state, and I assume a lot of things too, but it’s just wrong to do so. We can’t generalize people. My husband and I ( + kids ) are moving to Georgia by the end of this year probably. I like to go to Georgia, they don’t have that problem with illegal aliens, It’s far from the border, and the people are said to be nice and laid back. But my final destination will always be California, this is were I was born, raised and spend my whole life. This is my state, and my state is worth fighting for.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomoremex
    Ok, Cassie. I did read your post btw.

What is your stance on the HUNDRED illegals that snuck in while you were composing your posts? Are they ok to stay? Are you neutral on them? Are the last TEN MILLION illegal mexicans more deserving in some way, for getting away with it, than the HUNDRED THOUSAND (or more) coming in as we speak and until election day?
    Let’s say to deploy 100,000 national guards men to the border on Wednesday January 31st, 9 am PST. I bet that this will help the border patrol. Then we can start building the fence, search employers that hire illegals, strip illegals from their benefits. This can be done in 1 week, But it’s not going to happen, and why not ?? Because we have a REPUBLICAN in the White House !!!
    'I' ( as in ME, MYSELF) am directly and instantly affected by the decisions being made in washington on this subject and they are being discussed, amazingly enough, along the same lines as the way you are thinking. A bunch of liberals who don't have to live with 'them' and have a magic cutoff number for degrees of criminality that don't even apply to American citizens.
    I was born and raised in the City of Angels, I’m still living in ( central ) California and have been called a gringo by some Hispanics. I know what illegals are doing to this state, and will do everything possible to stop illegal immigration. I’m a realist, first things first. As I said we can stop illegals and make live hard for them in just a week, and from then we can discuss what to do with the ones already here.

To have a cutoff point in 'years' is liberal idiocy put forth by silver spoon sheltered dolts who will never pay the ultimate price for their treason and lack of decision making skills.
    Both parties are responsible for this mess, don’t only blame the democrats, that’s not fair.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomoremex
    Cassie, I would classify you as a 'liberal by location'. I used to think like you as well (except for the death penalty).
    I’m against the DP penalty too. We’re humans and we make mistakes and it can’t be that we accidentally execute an innocent person. Tookie was probably guilty as hell, but I did take the time to go to San Quentin to enlighten candles to protest his execution.

One last exercise.
    Try walking down an alley in my town after 'they' get off of work for the day and are already drunk (or find a local infested neighborhood).
    Pass by the nearest garage teeming with 'them' on your way anywhere.
    When they grab you, just tell them (yell over the ranchera music) that you are a 'liberal' woman.End result;They won't understand a word you just uttered and they will take whatever they want from you.
    I GUARANTEE you will be a liberal no more.
    You will have reached your moment of clarity.
    Use it well.
    Your exercises are irrelevant and don’t prove anything to me. It’s actually annoying, you treat me like a child.

Noyoucannot,

Thank you very much for sharing the information on Guliani.
    I appreciate it, we are all here to learn and nobody is perfect.

Page 5 of 28 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast