Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by LAPhil
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard
    ROFLAO at your estimate
    Richard, if they keep this up they're going to be estimating a higher number than the entire population of the country.
    I've heard there is at least 12 million here in Ca. If true (I've heard at least 36 million by some estimates) we'd house about a third of them here alone.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    have you forgotten about the children that belong to the Illegal Aliens .. are you counting them .. there are sometimes 5-6 children per family
    If they were born in the U.S. they're not illegal. At least not for now.
    by the way... once the child is born here the parent is a defacto resident ... try to deport a mom if they have a child born here ...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    ROFLAO at your estimate
    Richard, if they keep this up they're going to be estimating a higher number than the entire population of the country.
    I've heard there is at least 12 million here in Ca. If true (I've heard at least 36 million by some estimates) we'd house about a third of them here alone.
    Exactly! And yes it's true. If you study the population growth rates starting in the 70's, it's clear as bell.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

ROFLAO at your estimate
    Are you kidding me? 12 million in California? That's one for every three people in California! I live here, so I can tell you right now that's absurd! Where are you guys getting these numbers?
    LGBTQ (Let's Get Biden To Quit)

The Monitor's View

Immigration reform rests on a national worker ID

Obama's pursuit of immigration reform this year must focus on the bipartisan idea of a national worker ID. It would do more than the jobs bill to open up work for the unemployed.

By the Monitor's Editorial Board / March 9, 2010

During their day-to-day activities in public, some 10 million people in the United States live a lie. They pretend to be legal residents when they are not.

It is this corrosive wearing away of the rule of law in America that should be a prime concern as President Obama launches a new effort this month to fix the nation’s broken immigration system.

Mr. Obama faces rising pressure from Hispanic activists to fulfill a campaign promise for “comprehensiveâ€

An easy victory for Obama this year would be the passage of a national worker ID program along with other stepped-up enforcement measures. Only after that should Congress address what to do with the remaining immigrants who still live in the shadow of the law.
    I definitely agree with that statement; there should be no talk of amnesty or any increases in any form of legal immigration at least until work place verification and border security are in place and proven to be effective. And, it should be a bi-partisan, bi-position congressional panel that makes the determination; not an administration bureaucrat.

As far as illegal numbers are concerned, I think with the 1986 amnesty and mini-amnesties that followed the ratio of actual applicants to prior estimates turned out to be about 3:1. I don't know how many illegals there are, but the government and pro-illegal groups do have an interest in underestimating it.

ROFLAO at your estimate
    Are you kidding me? 12 million in California? That's one for every three people in California! I live here, so I can tell you right now that's absurd! Where are you guys getting these numbers?
    Why do you find these figures sooo unbelievable? Where in LA, CA do you live, Phil? Bel Aire? Malibu? Beverly Hills? Where do you get YOUR numbers? The MSM? Just curious.

I dont find the numbers all that unbelievable myself when just 8 years ago, I could go to the store and not hear any spanish, ever - and now I can't go anywhere without hearing it.

Look at all the southern, midwestern and northwest small towns that have been taken over by IA's! If it's that bad there - why is it so amazing to you that CA has a third of them all right here?? I'm a native of this state. I've SEEN and lived the changes for the last 40 years. I've seen countless friends and family members leave here because of them. Last figure I heard was 13 BILLION a year spent on IA's in CA alone. When I hear other states figures being in the millions, I almost have to laugh.

ROFLAO at your estimate
    Why do you find these figures sooo unbelievable? Where in LA, CA do you live, Phil? Bel Aire? Malibu? Beverly Hills? Where do you get YOUR numbers? The MSM? Just curious.

I dont find the numbers all that unbelievable myself when just 8 years ago, I could go to the store and not hear any spanish, ever - and now I can't go anywhere without hearing it.

Look at all the southern, midwestern and northwest small towns that have been taken over by IA's! If it's that bad there - why is it so amazing to you that CA has a third of them all right here?? I'm a native of this state. I've SEEN and lived the changes for the last 40 years. I've seen countless friends and family members leave here because of them. Last figure I heard was 13 BILLION a year spent on IA's in CA alone. When I hear other states figures being in the millions, I almost have to laugh.

The answer to your question is Van Nuys, and I'm very aware of how many illegals there are here. All I'm saying is that the total number in California can't possibly be 12 million. Do you honestly believe 1 out of every 3 people in California is an illegal alien? If you do you're probably seeing them under your bed. In case you can't follow the math, there are approximately 36 million people in California, of which about 1/3 are Hispanic, which also comes to 12 million. If your number is correct that would make just about every single Hispanic in California an illegal alien.
    LGBTQ (Let's Get Biden To Quit)

Like I said before LAPhil the figures they are using are based on equating every Latino in this country with being an illegal alien but when the idiots around you on the train drown out the sensible conversation it is time to switch cars.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote=LAPhil]
    Quote Originally Posted by "Richard":19fujw94
    ROFLAO at your estimate

The answer to your question is Van Nuys, and I'm very aware of how many illegals there are here. All I'm saying is that the total number in California can't possibly be 12 million. Do you honestly believe 1 out of every 3 people in California is an illegal alien? If you do you're probably seeing them under your bed. In case you can't follow the math, there are approximately 36 million people in California, of which about 1/3 are Hispanic, which also comes to 12 million. If your number is correct that would make just about every single Hispanic in California an illegal alien.[/quote:19fujw94]

California has illegal aliens from all over the world, not just Hispanics.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast