Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'll get this article up on the homepage tomorrow and send a copy to Rep. Allred in the NC House. He has submited a bill that would allow local police officers to enforce immigration laws

Magoo is right. Wasn't this thread about police charging illegals with tresspass?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

yes

That is what I am talking about. The Mexican man who got arrested for trespassing in New Ipswich. I was talking to David Brooks about that this morning.

The "statute" 635.2 of the RSA is not a statute at all. There is no subject matter jurisdiction for the police to prosecute upon Revised statutes. In the New Hampshire constitution (like Colorado at "Article V, §18 Enacting clause. The style of laws in this State shall be, "Be it enacted by the General Assembly of the State of Colorado.""] there is a requirement for every law on its face to have an enacting clause. If it has no enacting clause, then it is not law. David Brooks was amused to find that the "law" 635.2 is not even a law.

Now of course you have to claw your way through some clutter to understand what I am getting at here. How come in the entire RSA - the Revised Statutes Annotated for the State of New Hampshire, not a single law ready for final ratification gets past the revised phase of legislation?

In the article, notice how much complaining there is that the federal government is not doing much against illegal Mexican immigrants. Understanding my point above about municipal and police powers is integral to understanding why the federal government sits around appeasing people like here. Read the article carefully. If you squalk loudly you can get government to act like they are trying to get something done. But that is completely a show. Ineffectual.

Regards,

David Merrill.

My Mistake

My mistake. Sorry!

I thought I was on the forum regarding getting HB 1183 in-state tuition for illegal immigrants in NC stopped.

My bad!!!!!

oops

Well then just take this advice along. Make sure the bill even exists. Look for hits like ".us.gov" and "thomas." - like that; congressional records. Don't just get things from internet articles.

It is a Bill

Well then just take this advice along. Make sure the bill even exists. Look for hits like ".us.gov" and "thomas." - like that; congressional records. Don't just get things from internet articles.
    HB 1183 is a real bill. It is causing quite a controversy in North Carolina.

I was apologizing for posting about it on the illegal trespasser forum page.

I've been working on getting HB 1183 stopped all day long. I'm tired and I made a mistake. I'm smart enough to know how to look it up and I have written and faxed over 100 different people today including Hannity & Colmes and Rush Limbaugh.

I'm exhausted and signing off. Have a good night!

link

I am supposing you mean http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-1639.html is where you have been writing today about senators withdrawing from the bill.

Maybe if I can find some evidence of its existence I will get over there too. [For now, I think you have the number incorrect.]

non-extant bill?

The only place I find that bill is here on this forum.

That probably means the number is incorrect. I find plenty of legislature over the years and even a bill out of North Carolina by that number. So I will move on that presumption. It looks like there are a lot of senators vascillating about whether they want to be in or out. I will presume that is not a fabrication for the moment.

I said...

That is what I am talking about. The Mexican man who got arrested for trespassing in New Ipswich. I was talking to David Brooks about that this morning.

The "statute" 635.2 of the RSA is not a statute at all...
    Logically you would want to ask yourselves how in the world a bill to treat illegal aliens on the public dole would ever be written? And why would it not be immediately trashed and the author expelled for being contrary to law?

Mr_Magoo said:

We can't solve all the Worlds ailments. We do have a chance to solve Illegal Immigration if, IF, we stay focused on our goal.
    Just focussing on the goal without understanding the infrastructure is at best, a waste of time. But under most conditions, it is dangerous. Pardon the pun, but that is a bit myopic, Mr. Magoo?

I am telling you proper problem identification is the only possible way to find long-term solutions. The Readers here need to understand banking infrastructure to comprehend the "problem" correctly.

Regards,

David Merrill.

P.S. I checked out that article a little http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/topofthehour ... oryId=3274

I retract any authenticity I may have granted it. I cannot find anything with DZMM news like it states as the article's source. A few keywords and Google turn up nothing.

If the reports on this site about that bill before congress are causing people to spend the entire day working on it, sending faxes and getting on radio shows, that better be authenticated too. Don't you think?

I've been working on getting HB 1183 stopped all day long. I'm tired and I made a mistake. I'm smart enough to know how to look it up and I have written and faxed over 100 different people today including Hannity & Colmes and Rush Limbaugh.
    I hope the recipients of over 100 faxes were better at authenticating that bill than I. Otherwise there is a lot of misdirection happening around here.

My son's father works at the State Port and at Sunny Point Military Ocean Terminal. If you think for one minute that the workers are not aware of what could happen you'd be thinking wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!
    good12me, I wasn't thinking or even implying that they aren't aware of the potential danger. But there aren't enough of them to check each container, their supervisors won't allow them to take the time to check each container and therefore it is a real possibility that we could have a catastrophe on our hands at some point in time, if we don't already. we already know that people are being smuggled into this country by ship in those containers. We know that drugs are smuggled. Does anyone know what else is being smuggled? That is my point.

The same is true for the Border Patrol. There aren't enough people to do an effective job. It isn't the agents' fault. It is the government's fault.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

servant government

In this nation we have a servant government. "Government" is but a reflection of the People.

The police in New Ipswich are municipal METRO officers. Like any home rule jural society worldwide - Treasury - operating through United Nations charter and combinatorial mathematics* [when groups of sovereigns get together]. City of New Ipswich/METRO; City of Colorado Springs/METRO; City of Singapore/METRO. The METRO part of that has no defined borders.

The State of Colorado delegates these bank officers (police) Class 2 Delegation of Authority at C.R.S. 24-1-117. That is the Division of Enforcement for the Department of Revenue. We do not go to the Driver License Store here; we go to the Department of Revenue.

Treasury. They are agents of a foreign principal.

The police officer who arrested the Mexican will be set straight soon enough.

Regards,

David Merrill.

* By Article XX of the State of Colorado constitution the formation of 2000 or more people constitute a home rule city or town. In addition we find the Article VI Judicial department cannot supersede any municipal and police courts of Article XX.

So do you really wonder why the federal government is only giving lip service to stop illegal immigration? They are just appeasing squalkers.
    But the government officials CAN be changed. And I have a feeling that they will be if we can get enough people together to make it happen.

If you look at the polls-- and I know all the banter about how polls aren't scientific, how polls ask loaded questions etc-- the fact that so many of them even ASK questions about how people feel about illegal immigration speaks volumes. This is an issue that affects the entire nation in one way or another. People have to care or become victims of the outcome. It's just a matter of providing the people with the families to raise who don't have time to study all the facts and figures with a simple look into the future if they don't do something today. I see that goal as accomplishable and the sooner it is accomplished, the sooner we can get on to the next problem

However, to solve this one problem--the problem of over a million illegal immigrants a year sneaking across the border and disappearing into the system--will solve or alleviate so many other problems in conjunction that it is definitely the biggest problem of all at this moment for Americans. Think about it:

*Identity theft WILL diminish
    *Hospitals will be able to remain open to treat Americans
    *The food stamp and other welfare programs will have more funds to distribute to Americans in need
    *jobs will go to Americans first
    *our overcrowded schools will be less crowded
    *our basic education system can focus on teaching children in one language
    *our high schools stand a better chance of increasing the percentage of graduates when students don't live in fear of gang wars in the halls or in the streets around the schools
    *our students stand a better chance of learning in a less threatening environment
    *our colleges and universities will have space available to teach American students who deserve a fair shake in this country before outsiders
    *although I doubt this will happen, insurance prices could go down for health because there will be fewer non-paying patients, car insurance rates could go down with fewer uninsured motorists to contend with and fewer borderland carthefts, and home insurance on the border could go down due to decreased vandalism and break in claims

That is not to say that all the crimes or all the welfare fraud is committed by illegal immigrants but it has been proven that a very high percentage is attributable to them because our foolish federal government asks states to provide funds to care for illegals in and out of prison, ignore the crime statistics and, in many cases, not even take into consideration the fact that the criminal is an illegal alien.

In my mind, the first step is to secure the border and prevent any more illegal immigrants from coming in and keep track of the people who come legally as visitors, students or whatever. You can't tell me that if a country as backwards as Egypt can do this that the USA can't.

Next, we warn the illegals already here that a round up is about to begin and any caught on this side of the border after 30 days will not only be deported but blacklisted so that they can never come here again. That gives them a chance to leave on their own--sneak back wherever they came from.

Third, we start the round up of illegals and, at the same time, arrest an employer or two and use the RICO Act against them. Publicity alone that someone like TYSON foods got nailed will prompt others to re-think just how badly they want those illegal employees. We deport the illegals,and make sure they know that they are on that aforementioned blacklist.

Fourth, the jobs vacated by the illegals get offered to Americans first.

and,
    Finally, if the Americans truly don't want the jobs, start working from the list of people waiting to come to this country to work legally and make the employers who hire them responsible for making sure they leave when their work is completed and keep track of them in the meantime.

Why is that such a hard thing to do? In effect, isn't it already enforcing mostly laws already in place? The only thing that would change is that the employers would have to take some responsibility for the people they bring into this country to work.

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast