Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Next election?

Quote Originally Posted by Tunie
    Quote Originally Posted by huddlstn
    Neither the RepubliCons or DemocRats have protected our borders for years. Some citizens were fooled by Reagan to believe the 1986 Amnesty, living in Los Angeles I knew better. From 1986 to 1994 my community of Sun Valley, CA grew from 91% white to 89% Hispanic. I finally had to move for safety as I was challenged over and over "What are you doing here Whitey, this is our town." Now we are told that Mexico teaches illegal immigrants to plan to expand the borders to return the SW of America to Mexican control. Children in Tucson being taught they should drive the whites and blacks out of America and return all of this land to the Brown people. Scumbag Obama is an illegal alien, so if he passes laws like this, maybe it will make him a citizen. Well folks, he is going to cause a racial backlash that he thinks we will continue to look the other way. So go ahead and elect a RepubliCon in 2012 and watch this nation go down, down, down. Do any of you have the guts to elect Don Cordell in 2012 to Restore not Change America?
    How can a Republican can do any worse than a Democrat? Look at what the Democrat 'resident has done so far. And, he has plenty more tricks up his sleeve! We need to get this illegal 'resident out of OUR house! Try him for treason and punish him according to our Constitutional law!
    Tunie - Welcome to ALIPAC.
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Re: Next election?

Quote Originally Posted by builditnow
    Quote Originally Posted by Tunie
    Quote Originally Posted by huddlstn
    Neither the RepubliCons or DemocRats have protected our borders for years. Some citizens were fooled by Reagan to believe the 1986 Amnesty, living in Los Angeles I knew better. From 1986 to 1994 my community of Sun Valley, CA grew from 91% white to 89% Hispanic. I finally had to move for safety as I was challenged over and over "What are you doing here Whitey, this is our town." Now we are told that Mexico teaches illegal immigrants to plan to expand the borders to return the SW of America to Mexican control. Children in Tucson being taught they should drive the whites and blacks out of America and return all of this land to the Brown people. Scumbag Obama is an illegal alien, so if he passes laws like this, maybe it will make him a citizen. Well folks, he is going to cause a racial backlash that he thinks we will continue to look the other way. So go ahead and elect a RepubliCon in 2012 and watch this nation go down, down, down. Do any of you have the guts to elect Don Cordell in 2012 to Restore not Change America?
    How can a Republican can do any worse than a Democrat? Look at what the Democrat 'resident has done so far. And, he has plenty more tricks up his sleeve! We need to get this illegal 'resident out of OUR house! Try him for treason and punish him according to our Constitutional law!
    Tunie - Welcome to ALIPAC.
    Thank you! I'm happy to be here!

Added another article from this thread to the Homepage:
    http://www.alipac.us/article-6364--0-0.html
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Memo from head of ICE urges deportation priority list

by BRETT SHIPP

WFAA

Posted on June 23, 2011 at 9:57 PM

Updated today at 10:23 PM

DALLAS - The Pew Hispanic Center says 11 million undocumented immigrants live in the United States. Last year, the U.S. deported nearly 400,000 people living in the country illegally.

A new memo released from the head of Immigration and Customs Enforcement is now encouraging a priority list. The memo could be welcome news to a number of local immigrants, mostly students and the elderly, set for deportation.

Could the Obama administration be making a quiet but powerful move toward amnesty for certain illegal immigrants?

The recently released memo from John Morton, the head of Immigration and Customs Enforcement in Washington, has given new hope to some long-time illegal residents faced with with immediate deportation.

Dated last Friday, the memo was from Morton to all the regional directors, special agents and chief counsel.

"Because the agency is confronted with more violations than its resources can address, the agency must regularly exercise prosecutorial discretion," it read.

"Felons," "gang members," "repeat offenders" first.

But, the following cases should prompt special consideration, inlcuding "minors and elderly individuals," those "in the U.S. since childhood" and those who "have or are pursuing a college or advanced degree at a legitimate institution of higher education."

This is the third in a series of memos from the the ICE agency director.

Immigration activist Ralph Isenberg, of Dallas, said this is easily the most declarative.

"His memo last year, apparently ICE didn't get it," he said. "His officers throughout the nation didn't get it and we've continued to deport families, we've continued to deport students and I think the pressure is now building."

So much so that the memo is already being given credit for a reprieve just awarded to one California college student who was slated for deportation to India Wednesday.

Isenberg hopes it will also help reverse deportation orders for two students he has sponsored, Hector Lopez in Oregon and Olga Zanella in Irving.

"When I heard about it, it was pretty much what we have been waiting for, something that will give us hope," he said.

Zanella's parents brought her to America from Mexico when she was six. She has petitioned the government for asylum citing dangerous conditions in her native country.

"And I know that this is the only hope I have for me and for my family," she said.

Conservative talk radio host Mark Davis says compassion is natural, but those here illegally are knowingly breaking the law.

"If you are taking a breath in the United States of America and you are here illegally, you have broken the law," he said. "And a lot of illegal immigrants want us to go soft on this and they celebrate this kind of hand-wringing."

www.wfaa.com
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

[quote]ICE agents warn Americans "to brace themselves for what's coming"

In the wake of the recent memo from the Obama administration which announced “prosecutorial discretionâ€
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

working4change
    Related

President Sidestepping Congress on Immigration Reform?

Executive order for handling deportation of illegal immigrants?

http://video.foxnews.com/v/101775261200 ... ion-reform

Dang b......tard and all his cohorts (mod edit)
    NO WAY do we want this evil sob to be made legal through any back-door amnesty!

He is not my president. He is a foreign enemy masquerading as an American, and a would be "emperor" not just of the US but of the entire world. The man is clinicly insane. But unfortunately, there at the top, he is in like company!
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

Obama's Exec order on "enforcing" immigration laws

Obama is a Machiavellian at best and a traitor at worse. In either case he is an extreme detriment to the future of this nation and it's citizenry. the sooned this nation, its' government and the people permanently part ways with this solipsistic, narcisstic egomaniacal person, the better for the entire world. November 2012 ccan not come soon enough.

I was reading some of the comments at the Examiner link. This one really hits it. I"ve been trying to say this for a while now and this person put it to words perfectly:

Michael Erway · Top Commenter · Honor Student at Welfare State
    My friend, I believe it goes way beyond the need for votes. These criminals have an agenda far more imaginative in nature. This isn't about party power and politics. This the stench of inundating a population with a populace more easily lulled into the benefits of a increasingly more powerful government. These people are accustomed to being ruled by the elite classes. The only group I can think of more sheep like than Mexicans are Americans. The stupidity of the American people combined with millions upon millions of "immigrants" who have no vested interest in the USA is a sure fire recipe for Totalitarianism.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    CHARLES KRAUTHAMMER, SYNDICATED COLUMNIST: This is outright lawlessness on the part of the administration. Whatever the politics of this, we do have a constitution. And under it, the legislature, the Congress enacts the laws and the executive executes them. It doesn't make them up.

The DREAM Act was rejected by Congress. It is now being enacted by the executive, despite the express will of the Congress. That is lawless. It may not be an explicit executive order, it's an implicit one. It's exactly as Obama is doing with the EPA. Cap and trade is rejected so it's gonna regulate the carbon emissions again through executive action.

And in this case it's even worse in the case of immigration because it's arbitrary. If you leave it at the discretion of a prosecutor, instead of having the rule of law where it applies to everybody, you can have a prosecutor here and there who will decide well this guy will get in and this guy will not entirely arbitrarily. It's corrupting and it's lawless. That is not the way you run a democracy.

WALLACE: What about --

LIASSON: You can't deport 11 million people.

KRAUTHAMMER: You deport whoever is in your custody according to your laws. There is no reason, that you have to choose between deporting a criminal and deporting others. You do both. That is what the law says. If you don't want to -- if you want to give exemptions to a class of people, let's say students, well you pass a law to say that. You don't leave it in the hands of a bureaucrat who'll make a decision. It's corrupting and it's not to be done.

LIASSON: Prosecutors have discretion in all sorts of matters.

KRAUTHAMMER: Yeah, but this is a directive that the president is ordering to do it according to criteria that the Congress has rejected.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/on-air/special-r ... z1QDGj7ffI

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast