Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Verification

Quote Originally Posted by PJ43033
    OK, I have document from ICE that provides for latitude in their handling of illegal immigrants. What I do not have and cannot find is the Executive Order that everyone is talking about. While several articles are claiming this is an Executive by Obama, none of them provide the EO itself.

One article has come to the same conclusion that I am coming to; no EO exists.

ICE has made a unilateral move and while the Obama Administration is complicit on ICE's stated discretion to be used against federal and is further more complicit in undermining federal to advance foreign policy and win favor for votes. Blatantly stating he has signed an EO to enable failed DREAM Act aspects is irresponsible. PLEASE TELL ME I AM WRONG!

Does anyone have the EO itself, or know where it is located? The archives nor government sites have record it.
    You will NOT find one because the transparency in government Obama promised is a balls out LIE! It is a back door deal with LaRaza and Celia Munoz, the lobbyist we were PROMISED would not be in his cabinet.
    You cannot dedicate yourself to America unless you become in every
    respect and with every purpose of your will thoroughly Americans. You
    cannot become thoroughly Americans if you think of yourselves in groups. President Woodrow Wilson

Charles Krauthammer on FOX News (Bret Baer's show) regarding this Obama Admin order, this evening June 23:

"This might not be an explicit executive order, but it is an implicit one." and "This is lawlessness on the part of this administration."

(Will post transcript clips of this as soon as available on FOX website. Anyone who watched that segment can confirm what Krauthammer said.)
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by PJ43033
    Quote Originally Posted by builditnow
    PJ43033 wrote:
    One article has come to the same conclusion that I am coming to; no EO exists.
    Hi PJ43033, welcome to ALIPAC. You say there is an article that states there is no EO. Do you have a link for that article, or the source? Thank-you.

If ICE, which is a department of the Obama Administration, has issued written approval that ICE agents do not have to enforce our immigration laws, and Obama is a knowing accomplice in this administrative order, what would you call that? If not an executive order, how about an "undocumented executive order"? Or maybe "traitorous treason"?

I am sorting my history for the source. Stumbled across it yesterday and did not think twice about it until I could not find the EO itself. I will post it when I find it again.

I get it, Obama is complicit on immigration and that in of itself is Representative of a series of crimes. I guess I am taken back by the hundreds of articles centered on an Executive Order that is implied through ICE's memorandum which merely takes aspects of the DREAM Act to selectively enforce laws they been selectively enforcing for years.

What's worse is these articles were largely perpetuated by my fellow writers here at Examiner. I am 100% against illegal immigration and cannot find sound reason to support any aspects of this administration. They way Obama has worked these issues is in the same manner we find here. Cap and Trade fails and the EPA is granted the powers; the DREAM Act fails and now we have this. We have to call these things, but we must insist that they are detailed accurately. In doing so creditability is lost that Leftist Progressives use to support ideologies that undermine American sovereignty.
    The Executive branch will not come out formally and "announce to the world" that they are Indeed bending or breaking our laws with regard to Immigration enforcement. The Executive branch Is the only place that this could have possibly originated from. There are no logical arguments to be made otherwise. NOW, If you really want to try and understand what Is going on here,please read the Information at this link. It Is made to be confusing on purpose. If you read what Is said In this document,the only conclusion that one can come to Is that the EXECUTIVE BRANCH Is the one behind the "MEMO" http://www.acus.gov/wp-content/uploads/ ... MMENTS.pdf (More to follow ) TS

Banned
    From "memo" 2 Delegation ofAuthority to the Assistant Secretary, Immigration and Customs Enforcement, Delegation No. 7030.2 (November 13, 2004), delegating among other authorities, the authority to exercise prosecutorial discretion in immigration enforcement matters (as defined in 8 U.S.C. § 1 10 1 (a)(17». 8 CFR CHAPTER V--EXECUTIVE OFFICE FOR IMMIGRATION REVIEW,
    DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE
    § 1001.1 Definitions.
    (l) The term immigration judge means an attorney whom the Attorney General appoints
    as an administrative judge within the Executive Office for Immigration Review
    , qualified
    to conduct specified classes of proceedings, including a hearing under section 240 of the
    Act. An immigration judge shall be subject to such supervision and shall perform such
    duties as the Attorney General shall prescribe, but shall not be employed by the
    Immigration and Naturalization Service. The Attorney General Is part of the EXECUTIVE BRANCH .....

Top Secret-the orange needs to go. I am having a very hard time reading it.

Banned

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    Ok.... red Is the color I meant to use ...

Quote Originally Posted by topsecret10
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayday
    Ok.... red Is the color I meant to use ...
    Thanks! The red is much better.

Banned
    ICE agents warn Americans "to brace themselves for what's coming"

In the wake of the recent memo from the Obama administration which announced “prosecutorial discretionâ€

Re: Next election?

Quote Originally Posted by huddlstn
    Neither the RepubliCons or DemocRats have protected our borders for years. Some citizens were fooled by Reagan to believe the 1986 Amnesty, living in Los Angeles I knew better. From 1986 to 1994 my community of Sun Valley, CA grew from 91% white to 89% Hispanic. I finally had to move for safety as I was challenged over and over "What are you doing here Whitey, this is our town." Now we are told that Mexico teaches illegal immigrants to plan to expand the borders to return the SW of America to Mexican control. Children in Tucson being taught they should drive the whites and blacks out of America and return all of this land to the Brown people. Scumbag Obama is an illegal alien, so if he passes laws like this, maybe it will make him a citizen. Well folks, he is going to cause a racial backlash that he thinks we will continue to look the other way. So go ahead and elect a RepubliCon in 2012 and watch this nation go down, down, down. Do any of you have the guts to elect Don Cordell in 2012 to Restore not Change America?
    How can a Republican can do any worse than a Democrat? Look at what the Democrat 'resident has done so far. And, he has plenty more tricks up his sleeve! We need to get this illegal 'resident out of OUR house! Try him for treason and punish him according to our Constitutional law!

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast