Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

looks like we have some other newcomers here on this article.

Welcome to ALIPAC and the FIGHT!
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

[quote]“We think it is an excellent step,â€

Re: Executor Order Treason

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by groggs
    Barack Obama this...Barack Obama that...

I read and hear arguments and discussions about illegal immigration, gun control, Obamacare, business bailouts and forced unionism, all of which come in secret and not so secret headslaps to the taxpaying citizens and legal residents of this country.

Why are we so afraid to call these Obama initiatives anything other than what they are...flagrant acts of treason! Why is the "I" word ("Impeachment") never mentioned in Congress? Nixon resigned due to Watergate and we wanted to impeach Clinton because of Oval Office blowjobs. If sex is a basis for impeachment, then it should be an easy accomplishment to oust Obama because, in reality, he's screwing every citizen of this country every day that he remains in office.
    ALIPAC has been using the word Treason in national press releases to describe these usurpers and we have used the word Impeachment in our Federal candidate surveys.

It is clearly time to take things to a new level since Obama has certainly done that.

W
    W, I have asserted many times in the past that it is past time to take things to a new level. Obama is NOT American and never has been. His agenda and policies are overtly and explicitly ANTI-AMERICAN! The tax paying legal citizens of this country are no longer a concern to him. It is all about carrying out his and his handlers agenda to bring this country to it's knees. Folks, I'm not just trying to blow smoke here. We need to wake up NOW and recognize what is being done under our very noses! This effort to declare a backdoor amnesty is another ominous sign that Obama has plans of his own and they aren't in the interest of American citizens!!!
    Several times when calling federal Senators and Reps I have urged them to do the same thing. Obama needs to go and go now.....

Quote Originally Posted by dsprtt
    All the more reason to step up efforts to Get Rick Perry to add E Verify bill in Texas to the special session agenda. I have called several times but now I have a new reason to call again. The Texas legislature only meets every two years. If we do not get this done now, it will be 2013 before another chance comes around. The National E Verify is now even more important than ever. This SOB in OUR White House is feeling the pressure and knows he will not win reelection without pulling some fast moves. Maybe we all will have to place bigger orders to Cheaper than Dirt to overcome this regime and it's obvious desire to destroy our American way of life.
    On the evening news tonight South Carolina is suppose to pass tough laws on illegal alien invasion like Arizona and they said that Governor Nikki Haley already signaled she would sign the Bill

PJ43033 wrote:
    One article has come to the same conclusion that I am coming to; no EO exists.
    Hi PJ43033, welcome to ALIPAC. You say there is an article that states there is no EO. Do you have a link for that article, or the source? Thank-you.

If ICE, which is a department of the Obama Administration, has issued written approval that ICE agents do not have to enforce our immigration laws, and Obama is a knowing accomplice in this administrative order, what would you call that? If not an executive order, how about an "undocumented executive order"? Or maybe "traitorous treason"?
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Racial Bias

Why is this about white people against hispanics, I though all discussion here was to inform the readers and use constructive critizism. It seems to me many of you are posting senseless comments of hatred and many even lack coherence. Please be a little more intelligent

Re: Racial Bias

Quote Originally Posted by emet
    Why is this about white people against hispanics, I though all discussion here was to inform the readers and use constructive critizism. It seems to me many of you are posting senseless comments of hatred and many even lack coherence. Please be a little more intelligent
    Oh that 's good emet. And who do you think is against us. It is the Hispanics if you do any kind of reading and investigating into this matter at all. The Hispanics population in many cases are in the process of taking this country over.

And we ARE NOT ALL WHITE PEOPLE HERE!

That is how bigoted you are right off the start. You think everything is black and white. If you have something to add that is fine ,but it appears you have only made an attack on us,and nothing more

Quote Originally Posted by builditnow
    PJ43033 wrote:
    Hi PJ43033, welcome to ALIPAC. You say there is an article that states there is no EO. Do you have a link for that article, or the source? Thank-you.

If ICE, which is a department of the Obama Administration, has issued written approval that ICE agents do not have to enforce our immigration laws, and Obama is a knowing accomplice in this administrative order, what would you call that? If not an executive order, how about an "undocumented executive order"? Or maybe "traitorous treason"?

I am sorting my history for the source. Stumbled across it yesterday and did not think twice about it until I could not find the EO itself. I will post it when I find it again.

I get it, Obama is complicit on immigration and that in of itself is Representative of a series of crimes. I guess I am taken back by the hundreds of articles centered on an Executive Order that is implied through ICE's memorandum which merely takes aspects of the DREAM Act to selectively enforce laws they been selectively enforcing for years.

What's worse is these articles were largely perpetuated by my fellow writers here at Examiner. I am 100% against illegal immigration and cannot find sound reason to support any aspects of this administration. They way Obama has worked these issues is in the same manner we find here. Cap and Trade fails and the EPA is granted the powers; the DREAM Act fails and now we have this. We have to call these things, but we must insist that they are detailed accurately. In doing so creditability is lost that Leftist Progressives use to support ideologies that undermine American sovereignty.

Re: Racial Bias

Quote Originally Posted by emet
    Really, emet? “many senseless comments of hatred“? I must be missing all that hate. Sounds like you’re generalizing, stereotyping, and racially profiling ALIPACers. FYI, we have white, black, and Hispanic ALIPACers. This isn’t about white vs. Hispanic, its about U.S. citizens and legal immigrants vs. the illegal invaders.

The fact is though, at least 75% of illegal aliens ARE Hispanic. I think you know that as well as I do. All pro-amnesty/open-borders accomplices know that. They try to use it to their advantage when its convenient, when they want to use the Race Card to try to silence opposition to the invasion.

Seventy-five percent of illegal aliens are Hispanic because we have none of that “diversityâ€
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

Quote Originally Posted by PJ43033
    Quote Originally Posted by builditnow
    PJ43033 wrote:

I am sorting my history for the source. Stumbled across it yesterday and did not think twice about it until I could not find the EO itself. I will post it when I find it again.

I get it, Obama is complicit on immigration and that in of itself is Representative of a series of crimes. I guess I am taken back by the hundreds of articles centered on an Executive Order that is implied through ICE's memorandum which merely takes aspects of the DREAM Act to selectively enforce laws they been selectively enforcing for years.

What's worse is these articles were largely perpetuated by my fellow writers here at Examiner. I am 100% against illegal immigration and cannot find sound reason to support any aspects of this administration. They way Obama has worked these issues is in the same manner we find here. Cap and Trade fails and the EPA is granted the powers; the DREAM Act fails and now we have this. We have to call these things, but we must insist that they are detailed accurately. In doing so creditability is lost that Leftist Progressives use to support ideologies that undermine American sovereignty.
    I understand your desire to stick to the facts and avoid hyperbole. We do ourselves a disservice if we misrepresent the facts, because it undermines our credibility. That’s one of the reasons I often ask for sources or links for claims. I would rather know the facts and truth even if they don‘t serve to advance our cause, rather than unsubstantiated claims.

In the case of the ICE instruction memo, however, it seems to me the facts remain the same regardless of what one calls it. It seems to be a matter of "a rose is a rose….." Maybe its not technically or formally an “executive orderâ€

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast