Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I can enter now to mail, thanks brian....

California or ground zero of the invasion
    Quote Originally Posted by BETO
    You are trying to access a restricted area.

We are Sorry, but this section of our site is for Registered Users Only.

You can register for free by clicking here, then you can
    access this section without restrictions. Thanks.

I can´t acces to my mail can some help me please
    I received your PM BETO. Were you able to read my reply to your message?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You are SMART, BETO, to SAY you would like to see a WOMAN President since she would be more ORGANIZED!! I would HAVE to agree since I am a woman!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Dear Beto!

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    You are SMART, BETO, to SAY you would like to see a WOMAN President since she would be more ORGANIZED!! I would HAVE to agree since I am a woman!
    Your just a kid! If things were different I would love to have you as a neigbor. Even though our nations are geographically and historically intertwined, in my heart of hearts I cannot abide by the Illegal Immigration problem. I wish it was solved. I wish the United States and Mexican government hammered out a sensible deal to secure the borders and to deal with Mexican families who want to come here through existing legal channels.

I would definately have you as a neighbor than some Chinese person coming here to commit espianage against my government.

Best of luck to you!

Re: Dear Beto!

Quote Originally Posted by Ssnick
    I would definately have you as a neighbor than some Chinese person coming here to commit espianage against my government.

Best of luck to you!
    Those chinese people why they commit espianage aganist your goverment, i mean what kind and for what reason do that?

BETO,

The Chinese have stolen our nuclear and global missile system secrets. They are America's new rivals as a Super Power.

They are not our friends. Some members of their government threaten to attack America every year.

Some of their military believe a war between the US and China is inevitable and some even suggest they should hit us with nuclear and biological weapons first!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And, the last is the REALLY scary part. AND, very realistic, I believe. WHY is our government, OR this administration, TRUSTING them????? I am AFRAID of what they can do with that debt. What is going to happen if they call all of those BONDS???
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    BETO,

The Chinese have stolen our nuclear and global missile system secrets. They are America's new rivals as a Super Power.

They are not our friends. Some members of their government threaten to attack America every year.

Some of their military believe a war between the US and China is inevitable and some even suggest they should hit us with nuclear and biological weapons first!

W
    So for this reason movie producers made the TEAM AMERICA movie right?

By the way i live here. El paso exas is 8 hours from Torreon
    Laredo and McAllen 5 hours

Well, Beto, do you plan to help us fight the temporary worker program? I hope so. It is not the answer.

We need to help Mexico in a better way. We have to send a strong message to the corrupt politicians that they are not going to destroy America, too. We have to tell them that we will not look the other way while they do the things they are doing.

In the long run, this kind of help is what is going to give you your country. Maybe you will end up really helping your country, BETO.

I hope so.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Stay out of Nuevo Lareda! That place has turned into a war zone and the conflict may be spreading.

W

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast