Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Stay out of Nuevo Lareda! That place has turned into a war zone and the conflict may be spreading.

W
    Yes i know it is a war zone up there cause the drug´s dealers want to establish laredo as their territorie to still passing drugs to USA.

http://nl.newsbank.com/nl-search/we/Arc ... vanced-0=("zeta")&p_perpage=10&p_sort=YMD_date&xcal_useweights=no

Quote Originally Posted by BETO
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    BETO,

The Chinese have stolen our nuclear and global missile system secrets. They are America's new rivals as a Super Power.

They are not our friends. Some members of their government threaten to attack America every year.

Some of their military believe a war between the US and China is inevitable and some even suggest they should hit us with nuclear and biological weapons first!

W
    So for this reason movie producers made the TEAM AMERICA movie right?

By the way i live here. El paso exas is 8 hours from Torreon
    Laredo and McAllen 5 hours

I found some helpfull information in english about where i live....
    City Information - Torreon, Coahuila

Name Torreon, Coahuila
    Some Big Names in Torreon, Coahuila Alcoa
    Sara Lee
    Delphi
    John Deere
    Caterpillar
    ATT
    Johnson Controls

Population Torreon, in the state of Coahuila, is one of the three cities located in a region known as "La Laguna"; the other two cities, across the Nazas river, are Gomez-Palacio and Lerdo both in the state of Durango. The population of Torreon is approximately 550,000 people.
    State Description Coahuila is the third largest state in Mexico. It is located to the north of the country and shares 318 miles of border with the state of Texas in the United States. It’s adjacent to the east with the state of Nuevo Leon, to the south with the states of San Luis PotosÃÂ*, Zacatecas and Durango, and to the west with Durango and Chihuahua. It has excellent highway connections with the country's major cities and with the United States. It also has access to several international airports. A major irrigation infrastructure has been a boom for agriculture and livestock activities. The northern part of the state has a long-standing mining tradition. In addition, the arrival of major automobile plants in the state capital and assembly plants in several cities, industry has diversified considerably.
    Location The biggest city of Coahuila, laying on the point where the states of Coahuila, Chihuahua, Zacatecas and Durango, join. Spring Summer Fall Winter
    Low Temperature 59° F 74° F 47° F 44° F
    High Temperature 102° F 99° F 85° F 86° F

Regional Influence Torreon is the largest city of the "La Laguna" region, an area known for its agricultural production of cotton, milk, pecans, fruit and vegetables. Located in the southwestern region of Coahuila, 368 miles south of the U.S. border at Laredo, Texas, Torreon is best known today for the number of garment and automotive assembly plants located there. Over 156 million pieces of clothing and over 100 million yards of denim are manufactured in the "La Laguna" region each year
    Proximity to Key Cities and Seaports Land Distance from Torreon to: Miles
    Laredo, TX 368
    Eagle Pass, TX 359
    Del Rio, TX 413
    El Paso, TX 500
    McAllen,TX 365
    Monterrey, NL 225
    Guadalajara, Jal 487
    Saltillo, Coah. 170
    Mexico, City 626
    Seaport of Tampicoâ€â€

Good description of your area, BETO. Thanks.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

HOLY MOTHER OF GOD.
    I traveled two days ago to Laredo, and when i was taking photos in the middle of the bridge 5 police noted i was taking photos and they surround me and they said why i was taking photos, i responded there were from a chat boards rooms, and one police officer told me i can´t take any pictures in there even more to the officers faces cause i exposed their lifes to the the drug dealers.

The police officer took my camera and erased all the bridge and police officers even the dog photos and then he gave me back my camera.

There is more........................
    I did not know taking Police Corporation Officers was illegal.

I talked with, police offices, border patrol officers, Army officers, Naval Officers and Marines Officers and they told me exactly the same. Those corporations cadets don´t have permission to post photos of themselve even more their faces on duty.............

Well this time i risked my tourist visa for some border photos.

Give your thoughts please.....

Wow Beto!

I know you aren't supposed to take pictures of people without their permission and you definitely can't post pictures of people on line or in public places without their permission. I don't know if you can take photos of the bridges or not, since terrorists could potentially use those pictures to do harm.

I think I'd limit my future photos to scenery if I were you.

How was your trip?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    Wow Beto!

I know you aren't supposed to take pictures of people without their permission and you definitely can't post pictures of people on line or in public places without their permission. I don't know if you can take photos of the bridges or not, since terrorists could potentially use those pictures to do harm.

I think I'd limit my future photos to scenery if I were you.

How was your trip?
    Yes i know now that information, and i quit for sure.
    I made a quick trip, there are the same things in there so i just bought some videogames and search other things. That is all and not spended much money in there. I am planing to retun in April.

By the way can some one explain me this situation................
    Why he is not helped by US goverment????????????

Beto, US Veterans are the dearest to my heart on my list of people to help. I don't believe our gov't does anywhere near enough for them. Too many slip through the cracks due to the fact that they don't know what benefits they may apply to receive or the fact that they waited too long to apply.

The way the laws work here, a veteran has a certain length of time after he is injured or leaves the military to apply for help. If he doesn't apply within the allotted time, he is left out. It is shameful but it is true. My own brother, a Vietnam vet, is one of those unfortunate people.

Many people have fought long and hard for the benefits they do receive. We are still trying to reach out to veterans in need of help in spite of our government who wants to take away even more benefits from them. Many of the beggers on the street claim to be vets when, in reality, they are not.

I'm sure you see many Mexican people begging on the streets. I know Juarez is full of them. There are many who come across the border just to beg in store parking lots. Some just plain don't want to work. It is hard to determine who actually needs help and who doesn't. It is the same with American beggers.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I bought a cell phone and i am using this as wallpaper.
    LOL

I have been BETOLIZED my CELLPHONE.

You are truly a very interesting character BETO.

W

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast