Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by EastTX_Dude
    good grief Beto, what you do for a living to afford all this stuff?
    Just work and work and saving my money until i find a good reason to spend my money in the States when i am on vacations.

Quote Originally Posted by BETO
    Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    Beto,

Did you show us your leg on purpose?
    Ups sorry for showing my hairy leg i did not see it when i took the photo.
    I thought it was funny. There is an old American saying, "show me some leg". Well you did. I'll leave you guessing what that means.

You double parked too! In your "Nite in the States" photo. That might get your car "keyed" (someone sticks a sharp object, like a car key on your paint and walks from one bumper to the other). Leaves a nice full body scratch. Sometimes you just get a dirty note.
    Double parking is a social no-no. If someone can't find a space and you have 2 it makes some people mad. I suggest that you park in only one space.

Just and American survival tip.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by BETO
    Beto,

Did you show us your leg on purpose?
    Ups sorry for showing my hairy leg i did not see it when i took the photo.
    I thought it was funny. There is an old American saying, "show me some leg". Well you did. I'll leave you guessing what that means.

You double parked too! In your "Nite in the States" photo. That might get your car "keyed" (someone sticks a sharp object, like a car key on your paint and walks from one bumper to the other). Leaves a nice full body scratch. Sometimes you just get a dirty note.
    Double parking is a social no-no. If someone can't find a space and you have 2 it makes some people mad. I suggest that you park in only one space.

Just and American survival tip.

Dixie
    I just followed the BIG YELLOW CONCRETE STONE. If you see this picture the BIG YELLOW CONCRETE STONE is inside the YELLOW LINES.

Next time i will follow the lines so i understood my lesson. Tthanks and sorry for that.

Hi Beto,
    I had a good laugh at the picture of the Hummer parked next to the "No Parking" sign.
    I think some of the people on here would enjoy seeing some pictures of Mexico, I have never been down where you live but I have often been to Baja.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by MountainDog
    Hi Beto,
    I had a good laugh at the picture of the Hummer parked next to the "No Parking" sign.
    I think some of the people on here would enjoy seeing some pictures of Mexico, I have never been down where you live but I have often been to Baja.
    Let me search and take funny pictures about my citie.......

I was parked in the top of this building..

To my right the parking building

I just followed the BIG YELLOW CONCRETE STONE. If you see this picture the BIG YELLOW CONCRETE STONE is inside the YELLOW LINES.

Next time i will follow the lines so i understood my lesson. Tthanks and sorry for that.
    No need to say your sorry. Just letting you know so no one gets upset and damages your car. Sometimes the yellow stone will move around because people break them.

Dixie

How can you teach english if you can barely write it? A manager at Denny's makes at the most $12/hour here in the states so how can you make so much? Sounds fishy to me.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This guy is a drug mule or smuggler. I just cannot help but think this from his choice in CDs, car stereo stuff, all the vehicles, emphasis on materialistic items and most of all his avatar
    "What part of illegal don't you understand?"

Quote Originally Posted by pandabear
    This guy is a drug mule or smuggler. I just cannot help but think this from his choice in CDs, car stereo stuff, all the vehicles, emphasis on materialistic items and most of all his avatar
    I'd have to disagree... and think it's rather inpolite to accuse him of these things.. BETO has been nothing but nice and considerate the whole time he's been on here.

Quote Originally Posted by EastTX_Dude
    Quote Originally Posted by pandabear
    I'd have to disagree... and think it's rather inpolite to accuse him of these things.. BETO has been nothing but nice and considerate the whole time he's been on here.
    Yeah, lighten up on BETO.