Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Mexico Annexes Los Angeles ?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

THANG wrote
    I would not oppose this billboard for a million dollars!

Let Americans see it. The biggest insult is that Mexican engulfment is becoming reality.

I hope billboards like this spread all across the country and wake up more Americans fast-fast.
    I agree with Thang........that was my first instinct. Let them spread throughout. Great SHOCK VALUE to citizens of every state.

Getting this out on the airwaves will be an extra added benefit....let people hear about this brazen action and watch the blood slow boil.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

OK FOLKS. WE HAVE CONFIRMED THIS BILLBOARD IS REAL. INITIAL REPORTS SEEM TO INDICATE THAT THE BOARD IS OWNED BY CLEAR CHANNEL.

IT LOOKS LIKE IT IS RENTED TO THE STATION.

THEY TELL US THE AD DESIGN IS DONE BY Lieberman Broadcasting in Burbank, CA).

Let's activate our network and fan out. It's a free for all. Please send this info to Lou Dobbs, Michael Savage, Sean Hanity, Matt Drudge, Rush Limbaugh...anyone you can think of. Tell them you found it through ALIPAC. Give them the link into the main article on the home.

Also, we need to fan out on the forums and direct traffic into the homepage article from around the nation. Let's push this up the flag pole to the MSM and see if we can get the rest of the country looking at this sign!

Let's Roll Team!

William
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ck

Correct Translation

The billboard reads:
    News
    Your City. Your Team.

http://biz.yahoo.com/ic/122/122306.html

If you prefer el radio to emit español, then turn to the Libermans. Liberman Broadcasting owns and operates 16 Spanish-language radio stations and four Spanish-language television stations in California and Texas. The company also owns television production facilities in Dallas, Houston, and Burbank, California. Father-and-son team Jose and Lenard Liberman founded Liberman Broadcasting in 1987 and own more than 95% of the company.

Contact Information
    Address: 1845 W. Empire Ave.
    Burbank, CA 91504
    Phone: 818-563-5722
    Fax: 818-567-1062

ADDITIONAL INFO:
    http://www.hispanicbusiness.com/news/ne ... p?id=14820

Liberman Broadcasting Corporation Announces the Filing of a Registration Statement for the Proposed Initial Public Offering of Its Class A Common Stock
    PR Newswire
    April 25, 2005

BURBANK, Calif., Feb. 12 /PRNewswire/ -- Liberman Broadcasting Corporation, a Spanish language broadcaster, announced today that it has filed a Registration Statement on Form S-1 with the Securities and Exchange Commission in connection with the proposed initial public offering of its Class A common stock. The securities to be offered in the proposed IPO will include shares to be issued and sold by Liberman Broadcasting as well as shares to be sold by a stockholder of Liberman Broadcasting. It is anticipated that the net proceeds to Liberman Broadcasting from the offering will be used to repay a portion of outstanding indebtedness.

Credit Suisse First Boston LLC and Deutsche Bank Securities Inc. are the joint book-running managers for the offering. UBS Securities LLC is a co-manager. The offering of Class A common stock will be made only by means of a prospectus. When available, a copy of the preliminary prospectus relating to this offering may be obtained from Credit Suisse First Boston LLC, Eleven Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10010 or Deutsche Bank Securities Inc., Syndicate Operations, 1251 Avenue of the Americas, 25th floor, New York, NY 10020.

A registration statement relating to the Class A common stock has been filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission but has not yet become effective. The Class A common stock may not be sold nor may offers to buy be accepted prior to the time the registration statement becomes effective. This press release shall not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy nor shall there be any sale of the Class A common stock in any State in which such offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of any such States.

About Liberman Broadcasting Corporation

Liberman Broadcasting Corporation has fifteen radio stations and four television stations in the Los Angeles, CA, Houston, TX, Dallas-Fort Worth, TX and San Diego, CA markets. The Company also owns television production facilities in Burbank, CA, Dallas, TX and Houston, TX. Liberman Broadcasting Corporation

CONTACT: Brett Zane of Liberman Broadcasting Corporation,+1-818-563-5722
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

What confirmation did you all get? I'm skeptical. This whole thing seems highly questionable. Although I've grown to expect anything, it just seems like a billboard like this would be getting waaaay more attention than it has. Even in California

Can someone translate the Spanish on this board for us?
    Cuidad is definitely city. As for whether the other word translates to equipment, news or tool, I couldn't say for sure. The mexican language is so full of slang it's hard to say exactly what it means in this particular context but equipment is the literal translation.

I hope billboards like this spread all across the country and wake up more Americans fast-fast.
    I came through Wilmington, NC in the middle of the night last Sunday night and was as disgusted as I could be to see a billboard there in Spanish! I didn't have a camera with me at the time. So those billboards are definitely spreading all over the country. Personally, I think they should be banned but I know that will never happen. I'm sure that LA, Miami, and a few other cities have more than just one billboard in Spanish, though. El Paso, TX is full of them!

Hello there folks,

I live in the San Ferando Valley, and i will verify if this is up at the intersection of Woodley and Sherman Way.

I am telling , some folks will only be pushed so far. This has the makings of some very ugly things written all over it.

Actually , my wife and I might have seen something very similar to this about 6 months ago. At the time , we were like ' what ? '. But now that we are more involved (just got back from MMP ) ,and enraged ( more like ready to pop ).

Welcome Old Preach.

JuniusJr. I hope we see you in Gville NC Tuesday night at 6:30 at Ryans for the ALIPAC town meeting.

W

Now on 2 threads that I know of on FR . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Charlesoakisland
    Remember the ALamo ?? No, then do you Remember Los Angeles ??
    If you are a "Viet Nam Vet" you should know that "America" dosn`t Give A dam about "Americans","Americans" are a liability.
    These people in "Washington" don`t care if you live or DIE.
    Americans have the attitude "I don`t care what they do as long as it dosn`t bother me" and that "Attitude" is going to crush the "America" we once knew.
    Do you think it`s you and I that keep getting this country in trouble?NO!
    It`s those self centered,greedy people WE ellect into office that get us in so much trouble with the world and cause BIG Problems in our own country.
    WAKE UP AMERICA.
    Jerry Alexander
    PS. First Infintry Div...1st/16th inf...1967/68 ROV

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast