Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Mexico Annexes Los Angeles ?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Core Problem First.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    OK FOLKS. WE HAVE CONFIRMED THIS BILLBOARD IS REAL. INITIAL REPORTS SEEM TO INDICATE THAT THE BOARD IS OWNED BY CLEAR CHANNEL.

IT LOOKS LIKE IT IS RENTED TO THE STATION.

THEY TELL US THE AD DESIGN IS DONE BY Lieberman Broadcasting in Burbank, CA).

Let's activate our network and fan out. It's a free for all. Please send this info to Lou Dobbs, Michael Savage, Sean Hanity, Matt Drudge, Rush Limbaugh...anyone you can think of. Tell them you found it through ALIPAC. Give them the link into the main article on the home.

Also, we need to fan out on the forums and direct traffic into the homepage article from around the nation. Let's push this up the flag pole to the MSM and see if we can get the rest of the country looking at this sign!

Let's Roll Team!

William
    If America is going to make any progress at all we first need to address the fact that a large majority of Americans don`t care what happens to someone else.
    You know the old addage "As long as they don`t bother me,I don`t care what they do".
    Well!!, it`s that American Attitude that will Kill America.
    Nowhere is that more prevelent than "Washington DC" where our ellected leaders do business for America.
    Our so called "Leaders" are so "Disconneced" from the "American People" there is no way possible these "So Called Leaders" can be effective in leeding this country into a better life.
    The Imagration problem dosn`t bother them so what the hell do they care,"If it dosn`t bother me I don`t care what they do"
    ONE AMERICAN
    Jerry Alexander

JuniusJr. I hope we see you in Gville NC Tuesday night at 6:30 at Ryans for the ALIPAC town meeting.
    It is in my plan. Hopefully, the rain will hold off. We are looking at a couple hours drive (and we just had a day's rest from a 34 hour drive) on back country roads.

It's great to be in NC
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JuniusJnr
    where is the sign in Wilmington ? I can run over and get a picture of it later in the week.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Has this been confirmed by mainstream media? It is difficult to believe that they would not have reported it by now. Can, for example, LATimes confirm the billboard?

Skeptically yours.

My friend in San Fernando Valley has seen 3 of these billboards around. He also says that Clear Channel runs KFI's John & Ken Show. My friend suggests we find out the sponsors of Channel 62 and boycott them.

I think the wording on the sign ought to be changed to, "Mexico City, USA". Can someone pick up this channel and tell us who the sponsors are?

The SaveOurState forum is discussing this also.

Quote Originally Posted by culion
    Has this been confirmed by mainstream media? It is difficult to believe that they would not have reported it by now. Can, for example, LATimes confirm the billboard?

Skeptically yours.
    Culion,

Mr. Gheen (William) would not have made it a front-page story had it not been confirmed. See the article on the front page. Details of the confirmation are listed there.

And the story has now been picked up by:

www.phx.com (front page news)

http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.a ... E_ID=43973 (this article is also posted in News Article section of ALIPAC)

http://www.michellemalkin.com/ (WHO-NEEDS-ENEMIES PHOTOS OF THE DAY By Michelle Malkin April 26, 2005 10:50 AM}
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by HoosierMama
    My friend in San Fernando Valley has seen 3 of these billboards around. He also says that Clear Channel runs KFI's John & Ken Show. My friend suggests we find out the sponsors of Channel 62 and boycott them.

I think the wording on the sign ought to be changed to, "Mexico City, USA". Can someone pick up this channel and tell us who the sponsors are?

The SaveOurState forum is discussing this also.
    Hoosier Mama,

Can you find out from your friend the location of these additional billboards and what is on them? Located on a highway, freeway, etc? Perhaps a digital photo? Can you ask him/her if these are Clear Channel owned billboards? It was plainly state "Clear Channel" in the top center of the board and a board identifier number is found "hanging off" the lower left hand section. (see first post in this thread for photos and examples)

Further up in the thread you will find a post with the telephone numbers of KRCA Channel 62 and another poster has provided contact names as well.
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

Culion,

Mr. Gheen (William) would not have made it a front-page story had it not been confirmed. See the article on the front page. Details of the confirmation are listed there.

And the story has now been picked up by:

www.phx.com (front page news)

http://worldnetdaily.com/news/article.a ... E_ID=43973 (this article is also posted in News Article section of ALIPAC)

http://www.michellemalkin.com/ (WHO-NEEDS-ENEMIES PHOTOS OF THE DAY By Michelle Malkin April 26, 2005 10:50 AM}[/quote]

I don't see anything on the phx.com link. World Net Daily simply says that it is reporting what they were told by ALIPAC. Malkin picked up the picture and threw it up on her website where verification is not required. The Spanish speaking radio station might very well have its own agenda.

The billboard might be real but if so it is quite surprising that the mainstream media, including newspapers and TV, has not picked it up (a billboard is not exactly a secret). I have seen many billboard hoaxes and this one may or may not be another. If it is real, verification from mainstream media will be available shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa
    Clear Channel contacts:
    http://www.clearchannel.com/Corporate/contactus.aspx

Clear Channel Execs: http://www.clearchannel.com/Corporate/company_exec.aspx

I called 1-210-822-2828 and got Irene Dente IRENEDENTE@clearchannel.com and I also sent her the picture. She said they didn't know anything about the billboard but would look into it to verify it. It would help if more people called. If it is real then someone at Clear Channel needs to be fired and it needs to be torn down ASAP
    Melissa, Welcome! Great information.

I've emailed Irene Dente at the above address and included a photo of the billboard.
    HE!D! A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares about more than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by men better than himself. ~J.S. Mills

Here are local Los Angeles numbers for Clear Channel Outdoors:

(310) 755-7200 phone
    (310) 755-7300 fax

Here is an email and phone number for Clear Channel Corporate (in AZ). Address it to Tony Alwin, Senior VP Creative:

Outdoorcontact@clearchannel.com
    Phone: 602-957-8116

Just FYI: Clear Channel demographics state that Hispanics are 42% of the market.
    HE!D! A man who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing he cares about more than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature who has no chance of being free, unless made and kept so by men better than himself. ~J.S. Mills

Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 234567891016 ... LastLast