Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    I'm sorry for your nephew.
    You don't have to be sorry for my nephew, I am not. He has a green card and can petition for US citizenship at age 21. I was just informing everyone about all these stateless children, which you never hear about from LaRaza etc. All you ever hear about from LaRaza is the DUAL citizen anchor babies. What a bunch of racist hypocrits these people are.

Oh TimBinh--"he can apply for citizenship when he is 21".

That is such good news. But, you are soooooo right. La Raza doesn't care anything about anyone except their "la raza" and ultimately their "la reconquista".

SHUT DOWN THESE PHONEY 501 C 3 ORGIES LIKE NATIONAL COUNCIL OF LA RAZA!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    I just totally disagree. If a mother is not here LEGALLY, then philosophically, she isn't really HERE. So, the baby that she has here really isn't supposed to be here any more than the mother. There is just NO WAY that a baby born here of an ILLEGAL MOTHER should be gifted with citizenship because that is what citizenship really is. It is a GIFT given to DESERVING IMMIGRANTS who have OBEYED THE LAW and come to our country LEGALLY, EARNED that right to citizenship and followed the proper path towards citizenship. It is NOT punishing the baby because, after all, WE probably PAID TO have it born here anyway.
    you can say that the mother philosophically isn't here, but the FACT is that she's here physically. And that's what counts. She is here, the baby is here, so we've 2 human beings. That's a fact.

It sounds logical when you say that : " It is a GIFT given to DESERVING IMMIGRANTS who have OBEYED THE LAW and come to our country LEGALLY, EARNED that right to citizenship and followed the proper path towards citizenship. "

But the FACT is that our law says that persons born on US soil are US citizens. And I prefer to stick to FACTS and laws, whether I agree with it or not.

The fact is our law says "born on our soil, UNDER OUR JURISDICTION".

Children of foreign nationals who are citizens of another country are under that jurisdiction not ours.

Policy not law has complied with the "born on our soil" portion and chose to ignore the most critical part which is "under our jurisdiction".

You are a citizen when you are not born on our soil, but born to US Citizens.

If US Citizens are travelling in France and have a baby, the baby is a US Citizen even though it is not born on US soil. The baby is a US Citizen because he/she is under our jurisdiction because the parents are under our jurisdiction which means our protection and our sovereignty.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The fact is our law says "born on our soil, UNDER OUR JURISDICTION".
    Children of foreign nationals who are citizens of another country are under that jurisdiction not ours. Policy not law has complied with the "born on our soil" portion and chose to ignore the most critical part which is "under our jurisdiction".
    Is this true ?? Than why is it that the government acts that foreign nationals born on US soil are US citizens ? There must be somthing within the law that says that otherwise our government violates the law too.

You are a citizen NOT BORN ON OUR SOIL but born to US Citizens.
    I was both. Born on US soil and to US citizens.

If US Citizens are travelling in France and have a baby, the baby is a US Citizen even though it is not born on US soil. The baby is a US Citizen because he/she is under our jurisdiction because the parents are under our jurisdiction which means our protection.
    Yeah, but the strange part is that the baby can't become US president as it was not born on US soil. so I think there's something in the law that says that anchor babies are citizens too. I don't know the law too well, but I can hardly imagine the our gevernment violates it's own laws.

I did not mean "you" personally. I meant "you" in general.

If the head of China and his wife are here on a diplomatic mission and she has a baby, does it makes any sense to you that their child born on our soil would become a US Citizen and is now an Anchor Baby? Do we grab the baby and take it away from them or allow them legal residency in the United States because they popped one here with the legal right to come and go and vote and infiltrate the United States?

If Mrs. Osama bin Laden dropped one here, will their child become a U S Citizen elligible to run for President?

Do you really think this is what the phrase "born on U S Soil, under our jurisdiction" meant?

That foreign agents, enemies, could drop kids in the US, make their children US Citizens, and as their parents have free access to our society and politics and government and economy?

It's completely ludicrous.

Why does the government act like chidren born on our soil are US Citizens? It only happened recently. It is a policy to keep the baby and keep the parents in our system even when the parents are here illegally, not under our jurisdiction, and are subject to deportation from the moment they set foot on our soil. It is just a policy to bring in foreign nationals to accomplish exactly what it's doing...change the demographics and increase our population to levels we can not sustain.

Why else would they do such a totally assinine thing like give US Citizenship to children of parents subject to deportation; violating our US Immigration Laws?

EXACTLY. Technically, I still say they are not HERE because, if they are not here LEGALLY, they just aren't HERE.

THAT's IT.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

I did not mean "you" personally. I meant "you" in general.
    Ok, my fault. never mind

If the head of China and his wife are here on a diplomatic mission and she has a baby, does it makes any sense to you that their child born on our soil would become a US Citizen and is now an Anchor Baby? Do we grab the baby and take it away from them or allow them legal residency in the United States because they popped one here with the legal right to come and go and vote and infiltrate the United States?
    well, for the head of China there will be other rules, i think. i mean, Chinese citizens need a visa to enter the US, but I don't think the head of China needs that. But when the head of China has a baby on US soil, i think the baby can claim US and Chinese citizenship. So dual nationality.
    So I think we allow them citizenship, we don't take the baby away from the head of China, while we might risk a nuclear war with Çhina, a country that is expected to be more powerful than us in 4 decades. I bet we allow them legal residency, but why would the head of China want that. I think the head of China has a better life in China than in the US. In China he's in charge and in the US not.

If Mrs. Osama bin Laden dropped one here, will their child become a U S Citizen elligible to run for President?
    I doubt if Mrs Bin Laden will be allowed to enter the country and I also doubt if the child will ever be elected as our president. I believe the child could run for president, but noone is going to vote for him/her.

Do you really think this is what the phrase "born on U S Soil, under our jurisdiction" meant?
    I don't know for sure. That's why I was just asking in the form of "is this true " in my previous post.

That foreign agents, enemies, could drop kids in the US, make their children US Citizens, and as their parents have free access to our society and politics and government and economy?
    It's completely ludicrous.
    True, that's ludicrous. but the fact is that our government acts that way and has been doing so for a long time. do you really think that you and I can change that ?

It is just a policy to bring in foreign nationals to accomplish exactly what it's doing...change the demographics and increase our population to levels we can not sustain.
    I don't believe in the conspiracy that our policy is to change de the demographics or increase our population so much that we might collapse. Nobody would benefit from that.

Why else would they do such a totally assinine thing like give US Citizenship to children of parents subject to deportation; violating our US Immigration Laws?
    I don't know the answer to that, do you ?
    But it's just surreal that our government want our country to collapse.
    that just doesn't make sense.

but I can hardly imagine the our gevernment violates it's own laws.
    Then you are in for a really rude awakening, my friend. And this, administration in particular, has violated more of the laws it was elected and swore to uphold than any other in US history. And many of those broken laws relate directly to illegal immigrants and their offspring.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    EXACTLY. Technically, I still say they are not HERE because, if they are not here LEGALLY, they just aren't HERE.

THAT's IT.
    Reality is not that simple, Bootsie.
    the reality is that illegal aliens with anchor babies are not deported because they are here physically. Like I told I want almost all illegal aliens to be deported, but some just can't be deported you see for 2 reasons.

1 ) It's technically not possible to deport 17 milion people. We had problems to evacuate nearly 1 million people due to Katrina who were willing to leave voluntary. so how are we going to deport 17 million people against their will ? It will take decades as there are also millions of illegal aliens arriving every single year. So it's actually a drop in the bucket when we try to deport. We'll have to try instead, but thinking that all illegal aliens can be removed is just wishful thinking. My heart says that illegal aliens should all be deported, but my head says it's surreal that we will ever aacomplish that. and I think with my head !

2 ) It's inhumane to deport people on such a 17 million scale, especially as the government sees anchor babies as citizens. We should be happy when we ever achieve to deport 5 million illegals out of the 17 million and have the Southern border sealed of.

Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast