Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by JuniusJnr
    but I can hardly imagine the our gevernment violates it's own laws.
    Then you are in for a really rude awakening, my friend. And this, administration in particular, has violated more of the laws it was elected and swore to uphold than any other in US history. And many of those broken laws relate directly to illegal immigrants and their offspring.
    But that's not fair ! If I violate a law, like a traffic law, I'll be given a ticket. Everybody must obey the law, including Bush. But like I said, I don't know the law regarding anchor babies in detail.

You said you didn't think we would let Mrs. Osama bin Laden in?

The whole point is the US hasn't let any of the illegal aliens in that are breeding US citizens. They snuck in, were smuggled in. What would cause you to think she isn't already in the United States or her husband either?

We do not want "dual citizenship".

We want people loyal to our country...solely.

You will see what is happening as you stay involved in ALIPAC.

What you are questioning is absolutely true, but you need to come to that realization on your own.

With an $8 trillion dollar debt and a declning economy, we have no choice but to deport illegal aliens. We can not afford for them to stay...politically, economically, or otherwise.

The federal government is broke.

The state governments are broke.

The American People are broke.

We are no longer the most powerful nation in the world.

We are a sales and service population based economy with no foundation in a nation too large to survive that way.

You have to learn more about Globalism.

Ask the Dutch why they voted down the EU Constitution. Maybe they can explain to you better than we can.

Have a great day!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You said you didn't think we would let Mrs. Osama bin Laden in?
    The whole point is the US hasn't let any of the illegal aliens in that are breeding US citizens. They snuck in, were smuggled in. What would cause you to think she isn't already in the United States or her husband either?
    Come on judy, our intelligence agencies think that OBL is in afgahnistan/Pakistan, how can he or his wife have ever entered the US. That's impossible.

We do not want "dual citizenship".
    I disagree. I want an EU passport ( any country ) next to my American passport. My girlfriend with whom I'm studying in Holland, is from Sweden. So, eventually I hope to have both nationalities. It will expand my possibilities as I can work an all EU countries and also in the US of course.

We want people loyal to our country...solely.
    You will see what is happening as you stay involved in ALIPAC.
    What you are questioning is absolutely true, but you need to come to that realization on your own.
    I agree to be loyal to the country you live in, but why solely ?
    I will stay in ALIPAC, but I just don't post as much as some of you.
    I just have no time for that and although illegal immigration is an important issue, there're other more important issues to me.

With an $8 trillion dollar debt and a declning economy, we have no choice but to deport illegal aliens. We can not afford for them to stay...politically, economically, or otherwise.
    But with the deportation of illegal aliens, the debt will decrease but not entirely. And illegal aliens must be deported, but I don't see them as the only reason we've such a national debt.

The federal government is broke.

The state governments are broke.

The American People are broke.
    come on judy, we're said to be the richest nation on earth. i think we must stop complaining and think about the people in africa, they have a right to complain.

We are no longer the most powerful nation in the world.
    We are a sales and service population based economy with no foundation in a nation too large to survive that way.You have to learn more about Globalism.
    Than, why do people say we're the only superpower left ?

Ask the Dutch why they voted down the EU Constitution. Maybe they can explain to you better than we can.
    The reason why the dutch rejected the EU constitution is because they felt betrayed that they didn't have a referendum if the guilders had to be replaced by the Euro. They felt betrayed that they loose their souvereignty to foreign countries. They say they loose power to countries like France and Germany and they just don't like that. They feel stolen by the EU and Bruxelles who make the Dutch pay the most for the EU per capita. That's the reason why they rejected the EU constitution.

Have a great day!!
    have a great day too !

It's inhumane to deport people on such a 17 million scale, especially as the government sees anchor babies as citizens. We should be happy when we ever achieve to deport 5 million illegals out of the 17 million and have the Southern border sealed of
    It was even more inhumane to let them get established in this country to start with if you ask me! It was inhumane to them because they can't stay here illegally and, more than that, it was inhumane to the American taxpayers who have been supporting their shortfalls.

So I guess you would prefer to just let the USA become a third world nation when we all go broke than to deport people who are here illegally?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

QUOTE returning_resident:
    "I doubt if Mrs Bin Laden will be allowed to enter the country and I also doubt if the child will ever be elected as our president. I believe the child could run for president, but noone is going to vote for him/her.

[b]Who would even know if she was here or not. Homeland Security, ICE, and even Bush, refuse to eliminate illegals properly. They all need to be deported. And YES, it is more than feasible to deport millions of them, and would save our country money. And we are tired of 'dual citizenship', because you cant be loyal to another country if you are truely American.
    America is becoming too multi-cultural to the point where Mrs Bin Laden's son, if born here, could very well win the presidency. Its just a matter of time. If you have a half million illegal Muslims who give birth on American soil, the odds get higher all the time. Look at how many Hispanics are representing each other's interests, because they were appointed high government positions. It makes me wonder how many of them were 'Anchor Babies'.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

There's a bit of difference here in trying to evacuate a million out of NO in 3 days and deporting 17 million ( closer to fifty million).

Two things could be done immediately that would impact those here and also those that are thinking of coming. 1. Stop the illegal's employers dead in their tracks. Use the laws that are on the books that you don't believe our government betrays on a daily basis. Close down their businesses and give them prison time.

2. Cut off ALL state and government aid to illegals.

3. Close our schools to their children.

4. Fine landlords for aiding and abetting illegal aliens.

Those four things would have one heckuva impact on illegals. We simply have too many bleeding hearts in this nation...and our government is the most corrupt that we've ever had headed by George Bush. They're headed for globalization as hard and fast as possible. No matter what the 'governed' want. No matter what the 'governed' say.

Do I think we can do something about this. Darned straight I do...we've covered lots of ground with the help of the MMP in this one year alone.

Illinois, being sick and tired of the Republican/Democrat nonparty system has instituted a new idea. Visit www.IPI.org and see what those people are doing about politics as usual.

[/img]www.IPI.org[/url]

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

I disagree. I want an EU passport ( any country ) next to my American passport.
    And an EU passport is one step closer to globalism. So therefore you are saying you are a globalist? Do you want the entire world to be a third world nation where 5% of the people control 95% of the money? I don't. And that is what globalism will ultimately bring. In my opinion, that is.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

come on judy, we're said to be the richest nation on earth. i think we must stop complaining and think about the people in africa, they have a right to complain.
    Complain about what? And why should we stop complaining that people invade our land and steal from us? Will that make it go away?

Do you actually know any people from Africa? I do. And the ones I know were displaced from their own countries by civil unrest where Islamists and Christians are constantly at war.

I know one woman whose father knew he was going to be killed by the Islamists and so he took what money he had and gave it to his two children, told them to get out of Ethiopia any way they could and stay away. The girl went to Egypt. The boy went to Kenya, where he was immidiately forced to join the army to fight against the Islamists who there who were trying to take over that government. Eventually, he went AWOL and went back to Ethiopia with nothing but a pair of pants! The girl, now in her 40's can go home to visit her mother and her brother.

The US aided those African nations because the people were starving. I'm sure the US Gov't had some non-humanitarian angle as well but they did send food to the starving people But the government officials didn't pass on the food and medicine to those in need. They hoarded it for themselves and the people continued to starve.

The people I know don't blame the USA for their troubles. (The lady I mentioned above is a British citizen now.) Some didn't even know that the US ever sent aid unless they had escaped their homeland and read it in the papers or saw it on the news in a free country.

So are you saying that we should go get all the starving people on earth and bring them here? Or are you saying that we should keep giving aid to let the terrorists steal it before it gets into the hands of the people who need it. I don't understand.

And, by the way, we are not the richest nation on earth. I'll check and let you know who is but it isn't us. It used to be Kuwait but it probably has shifted to some other oil rich postage stamp sized nation by now.[/code]

Stop complaining? Really? We've only started complaining and I will continue to complain loud and long until we get results. This government is ignoring its own laws and our constitution. This government, in so doing, is promoting nothing less than anarchy. THIS is a traitorous government and should be impeached.

I was in Africa, Ethiopia, Asmara township when the ELF started their attempt to depose the dictator Haile Salase ( excuse the spelling) We were smack in the middle of some of the fire fights. I'm most likely the only woman on this forum who has ever been under live machine gun fire from a force hostile to an established government. It wasn't fun.

I was also in Kenya...lovely country...at that time.

These are the exact things that will be happening in this nation unless we get good leadership. These are the exact things that the current leadership , by it's very lack of leadership, hopes to bring about. They WANT to be able to declare martial law, you see. That would bring about their hopes and dreams in short order.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

1. Largest national debt in US History

2. Highest personal debt in US History

3. Lowest personal savings in US History

4. Deflated wages and salaries

5. Rising Poverty

6. Rising Income Gap

7. Rising Number of Uninsured

8. Highest trade deficits in US History

9. Highest immigration in US History

And all this during an "economic boom"!

Until all these economic indicators are reversed, America is bankrupt with more debt than assets and inadequate income to change that fact.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast