Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

But "Bear" alot of people did support the 1986 amnesty, 2 million is quite different than 30 million, I can tell you it sure made the issue different with me, than it did in 1986.

Insanity.... is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result, I myself would be very disappointed in anyone who could not see amnesty did not work, so you have to change your way of thinking and way of doing things.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    I am not against Ron Paul but believe he cannot win

So I will not be voting for him ,
    And this, my friends, is the reason that nothing will change within the political environment of the USA unless those that believe that the people can indeed invoke the change that they believe in, such as instituting constitutional law and; therefore, enforcing the laws of the USA, esp., concerning those dealing with illegal aliens.
    What's the price is freedom...today? Veteran, US Army, E-5, 1978-1982 *****Ron Paul for President 2008***** http://www.ronpaul2008.com/issues/

Quote Originally Posted by RuralCountryVeteran
    I am not against Ron Paul but believe he cannot win

So I will not be voting for him ,
    And this, my friends, is the reason that nothing will change within the political environment of the USA unless those that believe that the people can indeed invoke the change that they believe in, such as instituting constitutional law and; therefore, enforcing the laws of the USA, esp., concerning those dealing with illegal aliens.
    You are exactly right with this comment RuralCountry!!

Well, the 86 bill was not all bad. It was the first time that employer sanctions were put into US law. However, the problem was obviously that they went unenforced. I don't think his position in 87 is the only issue -- as you can see from the monologue I wrote above, but here it is again.

"There shouldn't be any immigration policy at all. We should welcome everyone who wants to come here and work."

--Ron Paul

How comfortable are you with this? He was a hard-core OBL. Tried and true. I can never trust someone who had such an asinine position when there certainly was a problem at the time. If Duncan Hunter made statements like this, let me know, and I will quickly pull my support.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

It looks like my vote will be going for Ron Paul. What about you???

YES
    Ron Paul is our only hope.
    You can write a book about why you won't vote for him but he is the only one who shares our concerns for this country. All of the other candidates are totally against us.
    Its not rocket science stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Well, the 86 bill was not all bad. It was the first time that employer sanctions were put into US law. However, the problem was obviously that they went unenforced. I don't think his position in 87 is the only issue -- as you can see from the monologue I wrote above, but here it is again..
    There lies the problem Bear you can not trust people associated with the CFR, have a CFR as a Vice, or someone who signs over 300 CFR members to their cause. Ron Paul ran against this mess and is our only hope now!

"There shouldn't be any immigration policy at all. We should welcome everyone who wants to come here and work."

--Ron Paul

How comfortable are you with this? He was a hard-core OBL. Tried and true. I can never trust someone who had such an asinine position when there certainly was a problem at the time. If Duncan Hunter made statements like this, let me know, and I will quickly pull my support.
    Please do not be redundant like others here this has already been addressed!
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

Banned
    Well, the 86 bill was not all bad. It was the first time that employer sanctions were put into US law. However, the problem was obviously that they went unenforced. I don't think his position in 87 is the only issue -- as you can see from the monologue I wrote above, but here it is again.

--Ron Paul

Hmmm, A little flip flop on the issue?

He was for open borders before he was against open borders?

And I get dinged for supporting Romney, lmao

Looks like someone is paying attention....
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

--Ron Paul

Back in the day an illegal or two was not a big deal. But thank God that Ron Paul sees the problem now and is willing to enforce the laws of our land.

Look at Paul's record! Some minds are closed to the facts.

Following is the information that Terry Anderson attempted to discuss with the Ron Paul supporter, who refused to hear it either.

Above a Paul fan said Paul is the only one in the race who isn't CFR....Wrong. Duncan Hunter isn't.

Paul for voted for 3 AMNESTIES for visa overstaying aliens and voted against troops on the border.

Ron Paul’s Immigration Record
    Source: http://www.federalobserver.com/archive.php?aid=11832
    URL Source: http://NumberUSA
    Published: Oct 29, 2007
    Author: Excerpted from : http://www.federalobser

Paul’s Immigration Voting Record & Report Card on the NumbersUSA website:

(1) Paul consistently voted every year since 1999 against putting the military on the border:

2006: H. Amdt. 206 to H.R. 1815 2004: Goode Amendment to H.R. 4200 2003: Goode Amendment to H.R. 1588 2002: H. Amdt. 479 to H.R. 4546 2001: Traficant amendment to HR 2586 2000: Traficant amendment to H.R.4205 1999: Trafficant Amendment to H.R. 1401.

(2) Paul voted in 1997, 2001( H.R. 1885) and 2002 (H RES 365) to grant, extend or continue Section 245-i amnesties for illegal aliens.

(3) Paul voted NO on extending the voluntary Basic Pilot Workplace Verification Program (H.R. 2359),

(4) Paul voted NO on the border fence in 2005 (Hunter Amendment to HR 4437 - “Enforcement Onlyâ€
    Want to make people angry? Lie to them.
    Want to make them absolutely livid? Tell 'em the truth."

http://towncriernews.blogspot.com/

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast