Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I forgot to add:

to 'USANevada':

I am saddened by your apathy. What you believe shall manifest, and if you support someone, but won't vote because you 'think' they won't win. Well, that sounds a little self-sabotaging to myself. Find something or someone to stand for, and stick with it. I'm not trying to tell you what to think or who to support. Just simply, get the garbage out of your head that's been implanted by our society- we are the people and we do have the power. We just need to recover our power that's been laid to waste, and take it back!

Welcome freeamerica after reading your posts I see your well informed and not sold out to the globalist elite(?)!
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

Quote Originally Posted by jjmm
    I don't know yet -- Ron Paul certainly makes me think, especially about Iraq. I'm glad it's going well over there (as I have a spouse over there at the moment), but I also wonder WHY we are there, WHY so much of our military is being asked to go over there, leaving us so vulnerable HERE -- and why our President tolerates this invasion from the south, all the while sending our best men to the Middle East ....for what???
    You seem to be answering you own post! If it's going so well in an undeclared war, why is (or "are" not sure which to use) your family separated this Christmas. Are we defending the USA or are we protecting and defending foreign interest and countries? Been there, done that, and still have questions....

GOD bless you and yours for the commitment to put their lives ahead of most to protect our Great USA.
    What's the price is freedom...today? Veteran, US Army, E-5, 1978-1982 *****Ron Paul for President 2008***** http://www.ronpaul2008.com/issues/

This is off Ron Pauls website for the ones that can't find it. Border Security and Immigration Reform

The talk must stop. We must secure our borders now. A nation without secure borders is no nation at all. It makes no sense to fight terrorists abroad when our own front door is left unlocked. This is my six point plan:

* Physically secure our borders and coastlines. We must do whatever it takes to control entry into our country before we undertake complicated immigration reform proposals.
    * Enforce visa rules. Immigration officials must track visa holders and deport anyone who overstays their visa or otherwise violates U.S. law. This is especially important when we recall that a number of 9/11 terrorists had expired visas.
    * No amnesty. Estimates suggest that 10 to 20 million people are in our country illegally. That’s a lot of people to reward for breaking our laws.
    * No welfare for illegal aliens. Americans have welcomed immigrants who seek opportunity, work hard, and play by the rules. But taxpayers should not pay for illegal immigrants who use hospitals, clinics, schools, roads, and social services.
    * End birthright citizenship. As long as illegal immigrants know their children born here will be citizens, the incentive to enter the U.S. illegally will remain strong.
    * Pass true immigration reform. The current system is incoherent and unfair. But current reform proposals would allow up to 60 million more immigrants into our country, according to the Heritage Foundation. This is insanity. Legal immigrants from all countries should face the same rules and waiting periods.

Ron Paul #1 by a Longshot

If and only if Ron Paul loses in the primaries and doesn't run as a third party candidate, if Lou Dobbs enters the race at that point, I will support Lou...I like him alot, as well.

Next choice would be Duncan Hunter.

I like Tom Tancredo also, but he is no longer in the race (he's about even with Duncan Hunter).

I also like William Gheen, Sheriff Arpaio, Lou Barletta, etc, but we need these patriots where they are.

Ostrich

Quote Originally Posted by freeamerica
    Beyond all of that, I'm curious who you support (for it was never mentioned here). My concern is that the very real threat of a NAU (which many candidates are for, whether they say it out right or NOT) is the REAL concern for immigration. This is what is keeping the borders open, and no fences or military will go up along the borders if this is the main objective.
    I support Duncan Hunter. He is the only one in the current crop of candidates that has a viable plan for sealing the border, and getting all of the illegals out through attrition -- which are the two primary goals of our movement.

I don't want to make this all about one quote. That quote is just astonishing to me...maybe just because I have lived with this problem my entire life, its not a new thing for me. That a man who was in agreement with the policies that were highly destructive to our nation somehow turning around to be the savior of our movement, but I digress. As you can see, that quote is certainly not my only problem with Paul, and the rest of what I wrote is very recent history. The point is that this former position, and his reason for switching, coincides with his voting record, quotations, and overall Libertarian philosophy.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by sturmruger
    Quote Originally Posted by AuntB
    Look at Paul's record! Some minds are closed to the facts.

Following is the information that Terry Anderson attempted to discuss with the Ron Paul supporter, who refused to hear it either.

Above a Paul fan said Paul is the only one in the race who isn't CFR....Wrong. Duncan Hunter isn't.
    Discussed in another thread D. Hunter is not on the ballot in a number of states.

Ron Paul's "official stance":
    http://www.betterimmigration.com/can...aulPres08.html
    Amnesty & Attrition Through Enforcement

OFFICIAL STANCE on Amnesty/Legalization for illegal aliens and on Attrition Through Enforcement that pushes illegal aliens to go back home
    No amnesty.
    Estimates suggest that 10 to 20 million people are in our country illegally. That’s a lot of people to reward for breaking our laws. RonPaul2008.com
    [quote:1sn5szmc]OFFICIAL STANCE on reducing LEGAL immigration numbers
    No welfare for illegal aliens. Americans have welcomed immigrants who seek opportunity, work hard, and play by the rules. But taxpayers should not pay for illegal immigrants who use hospitals, clinics, schools, roads, and social services. RonPaul2008.com
    Assessment of Past Immigration Actions in Political Office
    EDITOR'S NOTE: Candidates who have served in Congress have an extensive record on federal immigration issues which have been weighed and graded. Other candidates have had less opportunity to deal with immigration at other levels of government. B View Grade
    Citizenship for Births to Illegal Aliens
    OFFICIAL STANCE on giving U.S. citizenship for births to illegal aliens:
    End birthright citizenship. As long as illegal immigrants know their children born here will be citizens, the incentive to enter the U.S. illegally will remain strong. RonPaul2008.com
    2005: Voted for H.R. 4437 to increase interior enforcement
    Rep. Paul voted in favor of final passage of H.R. 4437 which would increase interior enforcement by requiring employers to use the Basic Pilot program to verify that new hires have the legal right to work in the United States. As well, it would bring state and local law enforcement agencies more into the enforcement fold and provide funding through both grants and reimbursement for their assistance in federal enforcement efforts. H.R. 4437 was passed by the House by a vote of 239 to 182.
    2006: Voted in favor of H.R. 6095 to increase interior enforcement
    Rep. Paul voted in favor of H.R. 6095 to clarify state and local law enforcement’s inherent authority to enforce Federal immigration laws and overturn a decades-old court injunction that impedes the Federal government’s ability to remove aliens from El Salvador on an expedited basis. H.R. 6095 passed by a vote of 277-140.
    ENTRY/EXIT SYSTEM AT BORDERS
    OFFICIAL STANCE on implementation of entry/exit system to reduce illegal aliens who overstay visas
    Enforce visa rules. Immigration officials must track visa holders and deport anyone who overstays their visa or otherwise violates U.S. law. This is especially important when we recall that a number of 9/11 terrorists had expired visas. RonPaul2008.com
    BORDER SECURITY
    OFFICIAL STANCE on the fence and other strengthening of the border
    Physically secure our borders and coastlines. We must do whatever it takes to control entry into our country before we undertake complicated immigration reform proposals. RonPaul2008.com
    [/quote:1sn5szmc]

Thank you "strumruger" I just could not go over all of that again!! appreciate your patience!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I've been learning a lot about this man recently. The more I learn the more i like him. Those opposed have to dig deep and far back to find anything they consider dergotory. What I've seen is a man who has learned from his mistakes and changed accordingly. He's remained true to his word to the best of his knowledge and has been nothing less than stellar and true to those who elect him into office.

I have not yet made my final decision on who I will vote for, but Ron Paul is at the top of my list. I'm still doing my homework on him, but he's coming out on top every single time against all the other candidates.

Banned
    Tom Tancredo and Sheriff Joe Arpiao are both supporting Romney

Now If someone wants to tell me they are "sell outs " and " globalist cfr supporters"

Go for it

Quote Originally Posted by Balboa
    Quote Originally Posted by RuralCountryVeteran
    Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    I am not against Ron Paul but believe he cannot win

So I will not be voting for him ,
    And this, my friends, is the reason that nothing will change within the political environment of the USA unless those that believe that the people can indeed invoke the change that they believe in, such as instituting constitutional law and; therefore, enforcing the laws of the USA, esp., concerning those dealing with illegal aliens.
    You are exactly right with this comment RuralCountry!!
    Totally agree. Stick with your candidate, otherwise you loose for sure!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast