Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Once_A_Democrat
    Actually the 245(i) was for any illegal - visa overstayers or one's that pasted the border without inspection.
    Paul's plan going forward is poor - as Terry said Paul is wrong

Right "Some minds are closed to the facts"
    Yep, NumbersUSA considered it amnesty. And as you know, Numbers gave the "poor" rating for employer verification to only Ron Paul.

Once-a-Dem, is there a way that you can pull up the transcript for the Terry Anerson interview of Paul?
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Tom Tancredo and Sheriff Joe Arpiao are both supporting Romney

Now If someone wants to tell me they are "sell outs " and " globalist cfr supporters"

Go for it
    Neither one of the fine people, Tom Tancredo or Sheriff Joe Arpiao, are running for office in the federal government. Their support of Romney should question why are they, as politicians, supporting this man? Do they want the Vice President role? You have to think deeper than the media that is feeding you information and to realize what is at steak (I'm getting hungry - sorry).

I vote upon the available history, stubbornness, and to attempt place into action their beliefs and the moral standings of the candidate running for office. Unfortunately, there have been few lately within my district.
    What's the price is freedom...today? Veteran, US Army, E-5, 1978-1982 *****Ron Paul for President 2008***** http://www.ronpaul2008.com/issues/

Quote Originally Posted by AmericansNeverQuit
    Ron Paul makes more sense than any of the others, imho.
    When I listen to Paul he makes a few good points then the more I listen to more I conclude that he make NO sense

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by RuralCountryVeteran

Now If someone wants to tell me they are "sell outs " and " globalist cfr supporters"

Go for it
    Neither one of the fine people, Tom Tancredo or Sheriff Joe Arpiao, are running for office in the federal government. Their support of Romney should question why are they, as politicians, supporting this man? Do they want the Vice President role? You have to think deeper than the media that is feeding you information and to realize what is at steak (I'm getting hungry - sorry).

I vote upon the available history, stubbornness, and to attempt place into action their beliefs and the moral standings of the candidate running for office. Unfortunately, there have been few lately within my district.
    Tom Tancredo has been the strongest voice on illegal immigration in this country for a few years now

Sheriff Joe Arpiao has been the toughest sheriff in the country against illegals and he should be a model for all sheriffs on how to take care of business

No , I don't think either of them would even consider or even be purposed for VP

Now a few other positions come to mind ,

Julie Meyers or Sheriff Joe ?

Not hard to figure out

Chertoff or Tancredo ?

You never know

Quote Originally Posted by RuralCountryVeteran

Go for it

Tom Tancredo has been the strongest voice on illegal immigration in this country for a few years now

Sheriff Joe Arpiao has been the toughest sheriff in the country against illegals and he should be a model for all sheriffs on how to take care of business

No , I don't think either of them would even consider or even be purposed for VP

Now a few other positions come to mind ,

Julie Meyers or Sheriff Joe ?

Not hard to figure out

Chertoff or Tancredo ?

You never know
    The above will not matter when Ron Paul wins we would be better off as a Nation, now that Tom withdrew, for Tom Tancredo to run for the Senate opening in Colorado.
    "As has happened before in our history, if you have open borders poor country governments will pay people to move here, promising them a better life in the New World"*
    George Phillies (Libertarian)

Everyone go check out all the rest of the Canidates as thoughly as you have Ron Paul , look at their stand on Illegal immigration the only perfect one is Tancredo, he's gone.

second is Hunter and if you think he has a snowballs chance in hell with his backing on the war in Iraq please vote for him, have you noticed where he is, have you noticed in numbers USA he has a good immigration record but has not taken a stand on one thing. But most of all alot of Americans are fed up with the war in Iraq and the cost to Americans and it will keep him from getting the nomination.

Thompson is a member of the CFR and I will not vote for anyone who will sell us out to the North American Union, it is there, it is real and there is not one member who does not know what is going on in that organization.

Romney flip flops everyday no less 5,10 or 20 years ago.

We know about the rest no need to go there.

Then you have the Demacrates

This is why i am taking my chances on Paul and if an Independant comes out in 2008 as I believe Lou Dobbs knows something about,I am open to changing my mind.

Banned
    Dobbs still believes in granting birthright citizenship

I think they are all flawed in one way or another and none of us
    will get the perfect candidate

Hunter is probably the closest but even he has very close
    ties to the Bush administration

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Everyone go check out all the rest of the Canidates as thoughly as you have Ron Paul , look at their stand on Illegal immigration the only perfect one is Tancredo, he's gone.

second is Hunter and if you think he has a snowballs chance in hell with his backing on the war in Iraq please vote for him, have you noticed where he is, have you noticed in numbers USA he has a good immigration record but has not taken a stand on one thing. But most of all alot of Americans are fed up with the war in Iraq and the cost to Americans and it will keep him from getting the nomination.

Thompson is a member of the CFR and I will not vote for anyone who will sell us out to the North American Union, it is there, it is real and there is not one member who does not know what is going on in that organization.

Romney flip flops everyday no less 5,10 or 20 years ago.

We know about the rest no need to go there.

Then you have the Demacrates

This is why i am taking my chances on Paul and if an Independant comes out in 2008 as I believe Lou Dobbs knows something about,I am open to changing my mind.
    Well said... point and counter point
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Ya think?

I am not sure about the concept of a fence. Paul's plan of making it less financially attractive for them to come here (Less welfare, no public services, etc) is personally preferable because I am afraid that a fence can and will be used to keep us in while it is keeping illegals out.

I'd prefer to start off with economic sanctions right here at home, and see how that goes before going seizing private property via eminent domain and putting a fence up.

As for welfare, nobody is saying that it doesn't need to exist. All Paul is saying is that is should be up to the individual states and private charities. 50 working models is a far better alternative than one giant beaucracy that doesn't work!

Look at the SCHIP bill! They propose giving New Yorkers a higher cap because the poor manhattanites have to pay so much rent. So that means that people living in trailers in Alabama would be subsidizing people living in New York? That's crazy.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

April
    A recent article written by Ron Paul on illegal immigration.

http://www.ronpaul2008.com/articles/411 ... ity/ration

by Ron Paul, Dr. December 2, 2007

Illegal immigration is on the forefront of many Americans’ minds lately and with good reason. The Center for Immigration Studies has recently reported that our immigrant population is now 37 million, up from 27 million in 1997. 1 in 3 of these immigrants are here illegally. We have a problem that has exploded in the last 10 years with no appreciable change in border security since September 11 when we were supposed to take a hard look at the problem.

We have security issues at home and our resources are running thin. Our education system is stretched, and immigration accounts for virtually all the national increase in public school enrollment in the last 2 decades. There is a worker present in 78% of immigrant households using at least one major welfare program, according to the same study. It’s no surprise then that often times these immigrants can afford to work for lower wages. They are subsidized by our government to do so.

Right now we are subsidizing a lot of illegal immigration with our robust social programs and it is an outrage that instead of coming to the United States as a land of opportunity, many come for the security guaranteed by government forced transfer payments through our welfare system. I have opposed giving federal assistance to illegal immigrants and have introduced legislation that ends this practice. In the last major House-passed immigration bill I attempted to introduce an amendment that would make illegal immigrants ineligible for any federal assistance. Unfortunately, that amendment was ruled "not relevant" to immigration reform. I believe it is very relevant to taxpayers, however, who are being taken advantage of through the welfare system. Illegal immigrants should never be eligible for public schooling, social security checks, welfare checks, free healthcare, food stamps, or any other form government assistance.

The anchor baby phenomenon has also been very problematic. Simply being born on US soil to illegal immigrant parents should not trigger automatic citizenship. This encourages many dangerous behaviors and there are many unintended consequences as a result of this blanket policy. I am against amnesty and I have introduced an amendment to the Constitution (H.J. Res 46) which will end this form of amnesty.

I have also supported the strengthening our border and increasing the number of border patrol agents. It is an outrage that our best trained border guards are sent to Iraq instead of guarding our borders. For national security, we need to give more attention to our own border which is being illegally breached every day, and yet the government shirks one of its few constitutionally mandated duties, namely to defend this country. Citizens lose twice with our current insecure border situation – we don’t have the protection we should have, and then taxpayers have to deal with the fallout in the form of overstretched public resources and loss of jobs.

The anger is understandable when it comes to illegal immigration and the problems with our borders. I will continue to fight in Congress for more effective ways to address these issues in keeping with the Constitutional mandate to protect America

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast