Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    This should not be about race at all, this should be about a crime that was committed and 1 man who evidently had enough did something about it, I say good for him.
    Did you read the article and listen to the 911 call before/during/after the shooting??

The police were on their way. Mr. Horn's life was not in danger. He intentionally went outside looking for danger--and a reason to shoot and kill.

His attorney is claiming that he surprised the robbers and they lunged at him---which is why he shot them. This is BS----as I heard the 911 recording.

In the 911 recording, Mr. Horn says that he is going outside.......You clearly hear Mr. Horn say......."hello, you're dead"---bang, bang, bang. There was no lunging at him from the robbers, and he was not defending his life.

I don't care what Texas law is..........Why would any decent person want to take the lives of two people----in this manner----when it was not necessary.

I would not want the manner in which these two men were killed-----on my conscience and soul the rest of my life.

When this article was posted in the Houston Times (I think that is what it is called)-------the majority of Texans who posted also said that this man committed murder-----there was no justification for him shooting and killing these two men in the manner that he did-----and these people were all very familiar with the Texas laws. However, the article contained the 911 recordings-----which they could also easily determine that these men should not have been shot and killed in the manner that they were.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Bren I've heard this audio several times.

You state he said: "
    hear Mr. Horn say......."hello, you're dead"---bang, bang, bang.

That is not what is said. He said, "move and you're dead". They could have stood still and nothing would have happened.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Gogo

That is not what is said. He said, "move and you're dead". They could have stood still and nothing would have happened.
    No, he said..............."Hello, you're dead"-----bang, bang, bang.

I had a previously recorded show from Glenn Beck. And, coincidently this case was one of the issues talked about on his show. I just listened AGAIN to the recording. He clearly states..........Hello, you're dead"
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

"Joe has never been anything but a gentle person. He's not the type of monster that they are making him out to be," attorney Tom Lambright said in an interview with Houston radio host Michael Berry , who was playing a spoof of Bob Marley's "I Shot the Sheriff" called "I Shot the Burglar."
    Now that's funny.

Reporting without fear or favor-American Rattlesnake

He told them not to move and they chose to.
    How much time do you think will pass before MALDEF sues him for not having a Spanglish-English translator to negotiate with the criminals in their native tongue?

I don't know.....Maybe you are right that he said......"Move, you're dead"----bang bang bang

Me personally, his life was not in danger. I cannot morally justify shooting these men and taking their lives in this manner.........

Here is the recording if anyone else wants to listen..........It is the very first one-------"911 Call of Shooting"

http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/front/5306638.html

So, in other words, he should have allowed these two criminal aliens to take away his property, engage in theft/larceny?

Why, exactly?

Haven't they been afforded enough opportunities by our corrupt government, which should have kicked their petty criminal asses out of the country years ago?

Quote Originally Posted by Shapka
    So, in other words, he should have allowed these two criminal aliens to take away his property, engage in theft/larceny?

Why, exactly?

Haven't they been afforded enough opportunities by our corrupt government, which should have kicked their petty criminal asses out of the country years ago?
    I am saying that the police were on the way and this man was not in danger.

Mr. Horn-----and Texas law-----might feel that he justifiably shot these men in this manner. However, me personally------I would not want the fact that I took two lives in this manner on my coscience and soul.

Yes, them stealing was wrong. And, they should have been arrested and sent to jail. However, I do not feel that they deserved to lose their lives over this.

The police are always on their way-just like the USPS or DMV-have you even read the article?

The whole point is that they weren't on their way, and that this guy wasn't prepared to wait for them to show up ten minutes after these two bastards had gotten away with his assets.

Horn is on the right side of the law here.

This whole case reminds me of that classic Chris Rock routine about how young African-Americans can avoid getting beat down by the police.

Here's how you can avoid being shot in the head when you visit Texas.

1. Don't go into psychotic fits of rage and pound on your neighbors door-after repeatedly being told to desist from doing so-in order to look for drugs.

2. Don't try to remove items from a person's home without their express written or verbal consent.

Chances are, if you adhere to those two rules scrupulously, you can have a nice vacation in Texas without being shot to death.

Criminals have no fear of the law or the consequences of their illegal acts anymore,it seems.The fact that these two men would break into and rob a home with neighbors living so closeby shows the callousness that most criminals feel about the act they are committing.It seems that commonsense would call for defending your and your neighbor's posessions if you see a crime committed.Mr. Horn saw a crime being committed and he didn't hide behind the curtains.He acted within the law imo.

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast