Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WOW, guys! I don't think I have ever seen such a heated debated on this website.
    Getting back to the topic of a 17-year old girl being pregnant with her parents approval, I see this an another bad example for the 12-13 year olds, including the sexy media they are exposed to all the time.
    And, I always have to ask the anti-abortionists how many children born to older children they have adopted.
    Sorry, but I think a medical matter like a pregnancy or an abortion is a matter between the young woman (or child), her parents, if she is confident enough to confide in them and the doctor. In this issue, apparently there is no privacy.
    What I really resent is that both the pro-life and pro-choice people are trying to take over and slam their individual beliefs on me.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bristol Palin chooses life. Now leave her alone.
    By Michelle Malkin • September 1, 2008 01:22 PM

The Palin family values the sanctity of life. They talk the talk and walk the walk. It is driving the Left absolutely insane beyond the farthest reaches of unhingedness. Now comes the news that 17-year-old daughter Bristol is pregnant. “Newsâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    WhatMattersMost states that it's nobody's business if someone has an abortion, is gay, etc, but is really fast to criticize this young woman's choice to have her child and get married. You're awful quick to pass judgement on her and her family, and in the same breath say you don't feel it's okay to pass judgement on anyone else for their behavior.
    Some would probably consider that hypocritical. Just saying........

WhatMattersMost wrote:

When a candidate runs on the platform of conservatism, morality and family values then I have to criticize the hypocrisy that comes with that.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    vortex wrote:

WOW, guys! I don't think I have ever seen such a heated debated on this website.
    You must not have been around during the early stages of the primaries.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Right MW. I was nowhere near this site when the whole candidacy mess in all parties started. Have no fear that I won't stick around as I think We the People will have to suffer more than just 18 months of campaigning garbage.

I'm sure if everyone looked around in their closets, the skeletons would be dancing.

I feel the Palin family is in line with the Republican Platform and simply for the fact that the only thing relevant to this matter is abortion.

I'm personally against abortion, but I'm realistic about it.

Number one, the government should never control a person's body. Number two, the government can not control morality.
    Number three, unelss there are illegal acts within a family unit, what goes on is not the concern of government.

If someone aborts a child, that is between them and God, not the government. Also, it's not for me to pass judgement on another. I would advise people against it because I know people that have suffered and paid an emotional cost because they chose to have an abortion.

Obama doesn't know what he is talking about. "Punsihed with a baby". What a terrible thing to say. Wonder if that was a mother issue manifesting itself.

Dixie

Obama doesn't know what he is talking about. "Punsihed with a baby". What a terrible thing to say. Wonder if that was a mother issue manifesting itself.

Dixie

I was too thinking how unsettling for him to make such a comment considering his mother was pregnant with him before she was married, so then was he a punishment to his mother??? What an odd statement considering his own background, then again he acts like he is the exception in all things...

I think several thousand illegals poured in while you guys were arguing about abortion, family values, and morals.......I can't believe this issue divides people so much during presidential campaigns, considering that nothing ever changes on this issue reguardless of who is elected.

Carter was mentioned a few times.......The only time I heard Carter talk about abortion, he sounded pro-life. Carter's Republican opponent in 1976 was pro-choice.

My point? There is no precsedent for a "pro-life" party. This is not really a partisan issue, aside from facade and false promises. Unless there is a globalist corporate agenda to outlaw abortion, it will never be outlawed. It makes no difference whatsoever who is in the White House, abortion will not be outlawed. It might make people feel better to vote "pro-life," but it will never, and has never changed a thing.

I sincerely hope that nobody is basing their vote in Novemeber on abortion. This is a wedge issue that has no function whatsoever, other than dividing middle-America.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

If what we wanted was all right and good then ho-ho's and chocolate and beer would be our food pyramid.
    WHATS WRONG WITH HO HO"s CHOCOLATE AND BEER?

Quote Originally Posted by vortex
    Getting back to the topic of a 17-year old girl being pregnant with her parents approval, I see this an another bad example for the 12-13 year olds, including the sexy media they are exposed to all the time.
    And, I always have to ask the anti-abortionists how many children born to older children they have adopted.
    Sorry, but I think a medical matter like a pregnancy or an abortion is a matter between the young woman (or child), her parents, if she is confident enough to confide in them and the doctor. In this issue, apparently there is no privacy.
    What I really resent is that both the pro-life and pro-choice people are trying to take over and slam their individual beliefs on me.
    I hear you. I had my first child at 17. I was, even then, more responsible and mature than most my age, but not enough to truly understand and prepare for motherhood. Then again, if I had my own parents who were supportive, it might have been easier to get a jump start on caring for my baby (13 years old now!)
    Even so, I don't think abortions are RIGHT, but I do think that sometimes it's a feasible option. How liberally-conservative is THAT?
    The flag flies at half-mast out of grief for the death of my beautiful, formerly-free America. May God have mercy on your souls.
    RIP USA 7/4/1776 - 11/04/2008

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910111213 LastLast