Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Its OK to abort Babies but for a 17 year old to have a baby is dirt to be dug up? I don't understand that mode of thinking. I guess Obama thinks that an abortion here would be the thing to do ?
    We can't deport them all ? Just think of the fun we could have trying!

ELE

Let him without sin caste the first stone.

I wonder if WhatmattersMost is playing with the people on the boards...

WhatMattersMost said: Ok but what does your opinion vs. Ms. Palin and her family's reality have to do with anything?

Ele said: My opinion is likely to be similar to that of many other voters’ opinions...so it may be that my “lone opinionâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Palin is the best person for the job!

"Melissa"
    This election is about McCain & Palin/Obama & Biden and who will carry out the will of the people and NOT what their children are doing.
    This time, sadly,there is NO ONE to carry out the will of the people!
    Seems none of them listen to the people anymore,
    they are out for their selves or maybe the 70 or so lobbyist for each one is adding too much pressure.

"Mapwife"
    John McCain and Sarah Palin should both be embarrassed over this indiscretion!

I wouldn't go that far. Kids humiliate parent all the time, especially the kids of today.
    Occaisionally they make you proud..
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

MW
    You're making a lot of assumptions, WhatMattersMost. You're assuming that Gov. Palin is against birth control, that her daughter is being forced to have the baby, and last but maybe not least, that her daughter is being forced to marry. Oh, you're also assuming that the Palin's aren't good parents simply because their daughter got pregnant at an age that you have determined is to young. IMO, considering the facts we've been provided with, you're being extremely judgemental and assuming.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Let him without sin caste the first stone.

Ele said:
    Many politicians have been terrible spouses and/or parents yet, were high powered stand up representatives of the American people. Personally, I want to know where she stands on the issue of illegal immigration among other things. And until I have more information about Palin I will make a determination on her qualifications.
    3 of Reagans kids, did not like him! Not until he was senile did they forgive him AND HER. He NEVER protected them or sided with them in their MANY battles with Nancy. He ALWAYS believed Nancy. Michael who was adopted, never ever had a bedroom at their house. When one was being added, the kids got all excited. It turned out to be the maids. He continued to sleep on the couch. Nancy controlled Reagan totally.
    Dick Morris

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    WhatMattersMost

Whooo, you sure are tough on this one.

Really, they could be very good parents, gone to church every Sunday and have given the best guidance and advice to their children. However, when you are dealing with someone the age of 17 you have to let them out of the house because you can't watch them 24-7 and you have to trust that they will follow your teachings. Sometimes they do and sometimes they don't and very often, they think they know more than you, so they take risks and make really bad mistakes and have to learn the lesson the hard way. We all know how stupid love can make a person.

I really don't believe it is any of our business. The daughter (an adult) is not the candidate. I feel the issue is very complex and emotional.

I feel the same way about Monica Gate... I just didn't care who the president was playing with behind closed doors and in private. If he were running all over the place and making an ass of himself, like Rudy Giliani, that would be different. I hate-hate the National Enquirer and the Star... I really don't need to know everyone's business. Unless they are breaking the law, it doesn't effect me. Since I am a private person, I want the same for myself.

I admire Palin for going on with her career, bravely facing the press and public scrutiny. That's a pretty gutsy woman in my opinion. She's not making excuses or trying to hide it. If she were a gutless chicken, she would just resign and slink off out of the eye of the press.

Dixie
    Hey Dixie -lol. I don't mean to sound tough but:

When a candidate runs on the platform of conservatism, morality and family values then I have to criticize the hypocrisy that comes with that. She is running on the conservative platform of family values with a pregnant teenager. Yet I am willing to bet that she and her pre-delusionally perfect family have more likely than not criticized others who found themselves in the shoes her family is now wearing.

She is by no means a gutless chicken, as it takes a lot of nerve to claim the perfection that she and far too many of the rest of the conservative hypocrits claim, only to be brought back down to earth by the reality of being mere mortals like the rest of us.

In the last 6 years we've had a couple of conservative closet homosexuals, an alcoholic conservative president; a conservative child molester and, McCain the conservative cheat who left his ailing wife for a young, rich trollop. McCain who is by no means intelligent and is running on one issue, his captivity in Viet Nam which by no means qualifies him to get us out of this mess. After 30+ years in government, he's still clueless and I doubt his IQ is any higher than it was 30 years ago.

It's not just her its all of them. None of these corrupt, greedy corporate master loving hypocritcal politicians on both sides of the aisle have any business casting stones or condemning the lifestyle of others in their pursuit of political power.

In this day and age of political hypocrisy from both sides of the aisle, I am sick and tired of all of these politicians with their divide and conquer American citizens agenda.

They can't have it both ways and personal life altering decisions have no business in the political arena. Whether its abortion, adoption, homosexuality, religion, etc. These are all personal issues constantly used as political footballs to keep us pitted one group against the other, racially, socially and politically. The issues that matter such as: Iraq, illegal immigration, border security, education and the bankruptcy of this country are issues that are critical to the survival of this country and issues we ALL need to be talking about. Neither McCain nor Obama have convinced me that they are capable or qualified to fix the mess being left behind by Mr. "Christian conservative, guy you wanna have a beer with" Senor Boosh. You'd think that the sheeple of America would at least have a clue by now. Instead its the same divide and conquer politics as usual.

Is it any wonder that this country is on life support?
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    You're making a lot of assumptions, WhatMattersMost. You're assuming that Gov. Palin is against birth control, that her daughter is being forced to have the baby, and last but maybe not least, that her daughter is being forced to marry. Oh, you're also assuming that the Palin's aren't good parents simply because their daughter got pregnant at an age that you have determined is to young. IMO, considering the facts we've been provided with, you're being extremely judgemental and assuming.
    The TV just said that the daughter kept it hidden so she could have the baby and marry the father. She is 5 months along now.

She probably did wait until 3 months before telling. Watch her on the podium. She covers her belly either with a sweater or the baby.
    Dick Morris

MW
    WhatMattersMost wrote:

When a candidate runs on the platform of conservatism, morality and family values then I have to criticize the hypocrisy that comes with that.
    What hypocrisy? You're are judging Gov. Palin based on a mistake her daughter made. Palin is the VP candidate, not her daughter. Furthermore, her daughters pregnancy has absolutely nothing to do with her "morality" or "family values." I'm sorry, I see no hypocrisy here.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The TV just said that the daughter kept it hidden so she could have the baby and marry the father. She is 5 months along now.

She probably did wait until 3 months before telling. Watch her on the podium. She covers her belly either with a sweater or the baby.

Hey, I would have done the same. My parents views weren't mine. My parents would have gone the honor killing route if they had their choice.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by WhatMattersMost
    and her pre-delusionally perfect family
    ???
    I'd love to get someone to decipher that!!!

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast